PDA

View Full Version : No one dying in Puerto Rico?

Andrew NDB
10-01-2017, 10:35 PM
At least, beyond about 16 people that were the initial news blurbs.

UbRF2KtdLEY

Autbot_Benz
10-01-2017, 10:36 PM
ya like CNN Faux News is Fake News. I wouldn't believe anything they report.

plastroncafe
10-02-2017, 08:48 AM
No one at all?
Dude, we should all move to Puerto Rico! Apparently no one dies there.

But we might want to wait until they have basic infrastructure restored.

Leofan26
10-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Seriously? Good for them. Texas had how many people killed in the aftermath of Harvey but every ones ok in Rico? Amazing.

turtle1237
10-02-2017, 12:17 PM
Seriously? Good for them. Texas had how many people killed in the aftermath of Harvey but every ones ok in Rico? Amazing.

Sometimes storms are unpredictable, why does a tornado levels one city and than leaves other one intact? You don't know what lives or damage will happen in a storm.

Andrew NDB
10-02-2017, 12:21 PM
But the mayor actually admits it there.

"What's all this about people dying all over the place here?"

Mayor: "Well... what I mean is, everybody is in the PROCESS of dying... so what I said was true."

turtle1237
10-02-2017, 12:28 PM
But the mayor actually admits it there.

"What's all this about people dying all over the place here?"

Mayor: "Well... what I mean is, everybody is in the PROCESS of dying... so what I said was true."

In a way, every one is in the process of dying.

Autbot_Benz
10-03-2017, 10:59 AM
Trump told Puerto Rico Your hurricane isnít a "real catastrophe" like Katrina. This guy is a moron

https://www.vox.com/2017/10/3/16411488/trump-remarks-puerto-rico?utm_campaign=vox&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

IndigoErth
10-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Humankind can only last so long with limited resources, and some less than others if they need medication and/or medical care that is currently impossible to access.

Recent passing thought:
"They want everything to be done for them..."

Imagine if the people who helped run his various properties quit and some of them (edit: the properties, not the people! lol) burst into flames and he's standing there wondering why the fire department isn't showing up and no one is trying to help... You own it, Trump, why do you want everything done for you?

Puerto Rico may be an island, but it's still part of the U.S. and we're still part of its wider community, no matter if a bit removed. That includes its government! Social creatures, esp humans, help each other when needed. If that is somehow "wrong" now, then we may as well call it quits on having a civilized world and society, head back to the woods, and become a solitary species.