PDA

View Full Version : Worst episodes of the whole series?

Fishface
10-02-2017, 09:19 PM
I see a list for the best episodes, it what about the complete opposite. Since the shows now officially over, what were the lowest episodes for you guys and be rating them. I'll also rate each season based on all 26 episodes they have.

Here are my personal low blows:

Season 1: 9.5/10

Parasitical: Not really a bad episode, it was decent, but it was however the first time we had ever had a giant long hiatus and fans at this time were wondering when the episode would come out. When it finally came, after an enternity later, it wasn't up to our expectation. We expected this episode to be LEGENDARY if we were to wait that long but it was only "good" at best. Honestly, a good episode, but wasn't worth the wait. Thankfully, the episode that followed, which we had to wait another hiatus for, Operation: Breakout, was an AWESOME episode and well worth the wait, heading into the Season 1 Finale and into Season 2. 7/10

Cockroach Terminator: Not really a bad episode, but it was just kind of, well....gross, although it was very good character development for Raph. 6/10

The Pulverizer: Do I even have to say much more on how mediocre this episode was? 5/10

It Came From the Depths: Not a bad episode, but not a good one either. It did introduce the ALMIGHTY AND AWESOME BADASS Leatherhead but it was just a bore to watch, not much action and I can still barely remember the plot. 5/10

Season 2: 9.2/10

Vengeance is Mine: A rather weak episode, mutating Karai was a STUPID idea since the whole idea of turning her back just became a mess and honestly was not the best episode. 6/10

Plan 10: Switching Bodies, interesting concept but this episode is just forgettable, not to mention April and Casey switching bodies which inspired a whole bunch of Rule 34 artwo- yeah, lets not go there...... 6/10

Mazes and Mutants: I actually don't dislike this episode as much as most people do, I quiet enjoy this episode. It's just filler but I quiet liked the idea of the Turtles taking a break and just being, well, teenagers, albeit weird ones dressing up but still a nice episode. Just not as strong as most episodes in Season 2 were. 7/10

Mikes gets Shellachne :Where do I even begin? Not only is this one of my most HATED episodes of the WHOLE SERIES it is also one of the worst episodes in the Turtles franchise. The stupid nonsensical plot of Mikey get achne was just gross and don't even get me started on mutating Dogpound. That's a rant for another list. The only good part was Baxter Stockman getting a more prominant role from this episode onwards. Anyways, horrible episode, deserves a 2/10

Season 3: 7/10

The Fourfold Trap: While a nice concept, the episodes execution was terrible. Plus that nonsensical storyline of Snake Karai comes back and it just confuses me. Although it had some nice ideas, not one of my favourites. 6/10

The Deadly Venom: Just a boring episode. Nothing interesting happens. It made me fall asleep. Karai' storyline is so messed up and jumbled that I even stopped caring at this point and just gave up. It was so boring this episode. I probably found Donnie's head being a pineapple more interesting than watching it. Not bad, just boring. 4/10

Race with a Demon: Same with the episode above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 4/10

A Foot Too Big: This episode, this friggin' episode, had potential. Man did they screw it up. Donnie is just a complete idiot, April is just annoying and I just felt bad for Big Foot after he/she/it heard all those mean things said about him/her/it even though it was still a struggle to watch this episode with Bigfoot causing so much trouble. I just cringed at that part. Anyways, not nearly as bad as what people say about it but not a good episode. 4/10

Season 4: 5.9/10

The Power Inside Her: So, you'd think once they would reach the hot 100 mark, they'd actually do something decent? Maybe a crossover with the 2003 turtles, maybe the Triceratons return, maybe Kraang Prime is back, maybe the Turtles go back in time once again, maybe meeting their past selves from the events of the first episo- I don't know! You'd think once they had reached the One Hundreth episode, the show would have LEGENDARY episode for us..........NOPE! Instead this episode had focused, not Shredder, not the Kraang, and not even anything interesting like that. It focused on April's powers. -13/10

The Evil of Dregg: Worst episode of the whole series! -26/10

The Ancient Aeons: Pretty much started a ****** storyline. 2/10

Broken Foot: Forgotten this episode already. 5/10

Season 5: 6/10 (So Far......)

Haven't seen th season in its entirety so can't really make a judgement just yet.

Powder
10-02-2017, 10:01 PM
Anything involving Mona Lisa.

& the Tanuki episode of the Usagi arc. Wasted the time we had with Usagi by going for annoying "funny" gags with a random monster thrown in. Shoulda used that time to have Usagi/Leo bond, deal more with Jei (or a different kind of Yokai).

Didn't care for Timmy, Snake Karai, or magic April, but overall have had very few complaints with the series.

Shiro Kame
10-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Every filler episode of the whole series! They wasted time, and introduced new characters that never got their storylines finished.

CyberCubed
10-02-2017, 10:50 PM
Every filler episode of the whole series! They wasted time, and introduced new characters that never got their storylines finished.

The fillers were there exactly because they had extra episodes to make and a large chunk of them were highly entertaining but a few. What characters never had their storylines finished? Unless you're wondering about Spiderbitez thrilling lifestyle, I made a thread showing how every main character had their story resolved prior to the 50 year timeskip:

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=58828

oldmanwinters
10-02-2017, 10:53 PM
"The Deadly Venom" where Splinter taught Leo the "healing hands" technique and it basically cured everything. And then was never utilized again.
Rl00dfQCrI0

A show that introduces this and then forgets about it has no business making fun of a show that resolves plots with magic mothballs.

CyberCubed
10-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Season 1 was consistently good, but the Cockroach Terminator ep was a weaker episode. Leatherhead's first episode was fantastic, and the first Pulverizer episode was not only funny but it's also the first episode Fishface gets his legs and fights the Turtles. I thought it was a great episode, even if the character was intentionally made to be annoying.

Coola Yagami
10-02-2017, 11:10 PM
The fillers were there exactly because they had extra episodes to make and a large chunk of them were highly entertaining but a few. What characters never had their storylines finished? Unless you're wondering about Spiderbitez thrilling lifestyle, I made a thread showing how every main character had their story resolved prior to the 50 year timeskip:

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=58828

You should be locked from threads like these so people can voice their opinions without you rushing in to either make excuses for the show or 'correct them' because their opiniins don't match yours.

Take a break man.

Ninturtle
10-02-2017, 11:15 PM
I really hated the Mutation Situation, such a drop in quality from season 1's writing.

CyberCubed
10-02-2017, 11:23 PM
You should be locked from threads like these so people can voice their opinions without you rushing in to either make excuses for the show or 'correct them' because their opiniins don't match yours.

I just made a post saying how I made a list of how most important characters had their stories resolved. The fillers didn't take away from anything. If you honestly think people can't discuss things on forums now, c'mon. We might as well not interact with each other at all.

I'd probably say the worst ep of the whole series was that Bigfoot episode in Season 3. I mean you can probably find an episode more dull I guess, but that episode was really what gave the Northampton eps a bad name. The rest were fairly decent.

PApagreg
10-02-2017, 11:26 PM
I hate HATE Broken Foot, it may not be the worst episode ever but it just PISSED me of. If you want know why I hate it check out the episode thread

Fishface
10-02-2017, 11:28 PM
I'd probably say the worst ep of the whole series was that Bigfoot episode in Season 3. I mean you can probably find an episode more dull I guess, but that episode was really what gave the Northampton eps a bad name. The rest were fairly decent.

In all honesty, I still think the worst episode was the Evil of Dregg. Terrible episode and Mona Lisa just sucked here.

CyberCubed
10-02-2017, 11:35 PM
I don't remember the Shellachne one being bad outside of the designs on Mikey's face, but I admit to not liking Dogpound's design so I'm glad he was changed to Rahzar. Had we been stuck with Dogpound the whole series that would have been lame.

I hate HATE Broken Foot, it may not be the worst episode ever but it just PISSED me of. If you want know why I hate it check out the episode thread

Hm, really? I don't remember that was one being bad. Granted I'm going to have to rewatch it as I've only seen most of the eps once. I should get there in my rewatch in about 2 months or less.

PApagreg
10-02-2017, 11:37 PM
Mona Lisa just sucked here.
Nick Mona Lisa sucks everywhere

CyberCubed
10-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Nick Mona Lisa sucks everywhere

I thought she was at her best in Season 5, they even toned down the crush aspect there.

Vicky82
10-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Cockroach Terminator
Pizza Face
A Foot Too Big
The Weird World Of WYRM
The Future Arc

DestronMirage22
10-03-2017, 12:26 AM
I thought most (if not all) of the space arcsí episodes were pretty bad. Same for the Northampton ones.

In particular, the episode with the Punk Frogs and the one with Apriís fake mom were oneís I couldnít stand.

And any episode that focused on Aprilís powers was one I disliked.

Kit31
10-03-2017, 12:45 AM
The one episode that stood out to me as being really ridiculous was "Pizza Face". Others I didn't care for were "A Foot Too Big" (which I didn't hate like a lot of people did), "Plan 10", "Buried Secrets", "Monkey Brains", "Invasion of the Squirrelanoids", "The Mutation Situation", "Casey Jones vs. the Underworld", "The Weird World of Wyrm", and "Mikey Gets Shellacne".

There might be a few others, but I'll have to rewatch the series first. I didn't actually hate a single episode. Some took me more times viewing first before I really started to get into them, but all of them ended up being enjoyable to a point. Above is just a list of ones that stood out to me as being sub-par as a whole.

newfan
10-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Well this one is easier for me than trying to narrow down my top 10.
Not many I don't like to be honest.
I didn't care for Pizza Face or the Mondo gecko
Some of the space ones were not may fav but they were okay and others I liked.
The following weren't terrible but I just don't care about them
Mutagen Man Unleashed
A china town ghost story
Wyrm

I did like some of the fillers, they also give some rest from the pain plot, shows do that a lot.

Papenbrook
10-03-2017, 12:53 AM
I would like to pretend that seasons two through five had never happened.

BYWInsaniac
10-03-2017, 01:17 AM
#1 - Tale of Tiger Claw - The Casey storyline was a total bust and ate time that could have been used on Tiger Claw and Alopex

#2 - The Evil of Dregg - I like the story, I just don't think it all clicked in the end

-JJ

CyberCubed
10-03-2017, 01:55 AM
The Wyrm episode seems like an aquired taste. If you understood they were going for a wacky episode which was a parody of another cartoon it worked, but I can understand if people wouldn't like it.

The Monkey Brains ep was fantastic I thought, an excellent intro to Rat King and Donatello's lesson of thinking without thinking led to some fantastic fight scenes against a psychic enemy. I also loved the Squirrelnoids ep so I'm surprised to see it listed, both a homage to Alien and the Pizza Monsters ep of the original cartoon.

newfan
10-03-2017, 03:49 AM
The Wyrm episode seems like an aquired taste. If you understood they were going for a wacky episode which was a parody of another cartoon it worked, but I can understand if people wouldn't like it.

The Monkey Brains ep was fantastic I thought, an excellent intro to Rat King and Donatello's lesson of thinking without thinking led to some fantastic fight scenes against a psychic enemy. I also loved the Squirrelnoids ep so I'm surprised to see it listed, both a homage to Alien and the Pizza Monsters ep of the original cartoon.

I gave sqirrelanoids ep a mention in the other thread, I liked that too.

asfaloth12
10-03-2017, 04:45 AM
Mutant Apocalypse arc. No competition.

There are other weak ones, sure, but they pale in comparison now.
--A Foot Too Big, The Croaking. But, I didn't truly dislike them; they were just "meh"
--There are others. Just can't think of them now.

ToTheNines
10-03-2017, 04:54 AM
Season 1. Mostly loved it. Panic in the Sewers was extremely silly, especially coming after Gauntlet. Still a funny episode with good action. Metalhead was a fun episode, but I face palm every time I see the guys say they can't defeat him once the Kraang is controlling him... striking mere inches away from the squishy little alien perched on his head.

Season 2 started rough with The Mutation Situation, but it was still fairly funny and action packed. Just riddled with Aumanisms.

Pizza face was so dumb, I consider it non canon. Plan 10 could have been good but is a chore to sit through.

The Invasion sucks. Especially part 2. They set up this big assault on Shredder's lair with the whole team furious at The Foot for what they've done to Splinter and Leo, but the final boss fight gets stolen. Ends up with a really goofy fight of KP vs. the Turtle mech. Plus, shame on Nickelodeon for not letting Jason Biggs record the last 6 episodes before canning him.

Season 3 is my least favorite of the whole series. Buried Secrets, Race with The Demon, and Vision Quest were all turds. The horror riffs in Northampton got old fast, but I didn't enjoy those 3 much.

Clash of the Mutanimals, The Deadly Venom and Attack of the MegaShredder were all pretty stupid.

Meet Mondo Gecko might take the cake though. I love Mondo's design and voice, but hate how incompetent he is. I also refuse to believe that all high-ranking members of the Foot partake in "mutant racing" when they're not busy trying to kill the good guys. Another non canon episode for me.

Season 4 was more like it, although it started with the almost entirely pointless Beyond the Known Universe. Then Wyrm was wasteful filler. Ancient Aeons was a limp video game plot. I don't know if I've yet to stay awake for the duration of Revenge of the Triceratons, and thenThe Evil of Dregg was just puzzlingly stupid.

After that, the whole season is tops. I only dislike The Power Inside Her, and any accompanying "dark April foreshadowing" cheese.

Season 5... I really only dislike the second Usagi episode. And I would have taken an episode or two away from the Halloween arc and the FW crossover to make room for something else.

neatoman
10-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Oh god, let's just list some bad episodes in chronologial order and I'll sort them out later.

"Panic in the Sewers"
"The Pulverizer"
"Cockroach Terminator"
"The Pulverizer Returns!"
"Parasitica"
"Invasion of the Squirrelanoids"
"Mikey Gets Shellacne"
"Mazes & Mutants"
"Pizza Face"
"A Chinatown Ghost Story"
"A Foot Too Big"
"The Croaking"
"The Noxious Avenger"
"Meet Mondo Gecko"
"The Creeping Doom"
"The Fourfold Trap"
"The Weird World of Wyrm"
"Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind"
"Trans-Dimensional Turtles" (I don't care what you have to say, Liquid Snake as Leo does not make it a good episode)
"The Insecta Trifecta"
"Bat in the Belfry"
"When Worlds Collide"

Admittedly, a lot these aren't "bad", just pointless and stupid.

CyberCubed
10-03-2017, 12:27 PM
The first Pulverizer episode is hilarious, are people just listing it because they dislike Timmy? Because the rest of the episode was great, and as I said above, it's also the first ep Fishface gets his legs working and fights the Turtles. The part where he bites Raph and Don has to come up with the antidote has so many hilarious scenes. We also get some more Baxter in that ep too. Timmy of course was intentionally annoying but I love the training montage he has with Don.

A Chinatown Ghost story was also great, I think people need to realize "filler" does not make an ep bad. They also made some use of the 3 Purple Dragon characters. Parasiticia also had a good bug controlling plot, and Squirrelnoids was probably the best Alien homage than the Pizza monsters ep. I also think the Baxter/Scumgbug/Antrax ep was one of the best of Season 4, and the Wingnut ep was great.

Pizzaface was a lame ep, but I like that they made it ambiguous enough to be something Mikey dreamed.

newfan
10-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Yeah Pulverizer had them first meeting Fishface and laughing at him but I also liked that it was the first one with the shellraiser too.

ABrown
10-03-2017, 01:18 PM
The Northampton episodes at the beginning of season three, and the outer space episodes at the beginning of season four are absolutely unbearable.

CyberCubed
10-03-2017, 01:54 PM
The Northampton episodes at the beginning of season three, and the outer space episodes at the beginning of season four are absolutely unbearable.

You disliked every space episode? Or do you not remember them all?

PApagreg
10-03-2017, 03:31 PM
Season 3 is my least favorite of the whole series. Buried Secrets, Race with The Demon, and Vision Quest were all turds. The horror riffs in Northampton got old fast, but I didn't enjoy those 3 much.

Out of curiousity why did you dislike Vision Quest, I personally thought it was one of the strongest episode of season 3

GoldMutant
10-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Out of curiousity why did you dislike Vision Quest, I personally thought it was one of the strongest episode of season 3

While I think Vision Quest is a decent episode, especially in comparison to most of season 3, it still felt mishandled. Vision Quest feels like a sudden "Wait, we gotta return to NY!" now, a sudden shift in tone. Its emotional moment with Splinter ala the 90s movie was rushed and didn't have the warmth of the former, just repetition of the Turtles' overall flaws. Finally, which is my personal problem, the episode feels overstuffed with the fights. They were handled well but went by too fast with minimal stakes.

I think for being the episode to tie Northampton and a Return to New York type scenario together, it could've had more to it. Vision Quest easily could've been a multi-parter, especially considering at least two or three of the episodes at Northampton were extraneous (Foot Too Big, The Croaking, Race with the Demon, and Eye of the Chimera easily are my choices there).

Fishface
10-03-2017, 05:56 PM
TBH, anything with MONA Lisa in Season 4 at least, (haven't seen her in Season 5 yet) and anything episode with April's Powers.

Fishface
10-03-2017, 06:07 PM
TBH, the worst episode, along with the Evil of Dregg is.........

The Power Inside Her!

So, you'd think once they would reach the hot 100 mark, they'd actually do something decent? Maybe a crossover with the 2003 turtles, maybe the Triceratons return, maybe Kraang Prime is back, maybe the Turtles go back in time once again, maybe meeting their past selves from the events of the first episo- I don't know! You'd think once they had reached the One Hundreth episode, the show would have LEGENDARY episode for us..........NOPE! Instead this episode had focused, not Shredder, not the Kraang, and not even anything interesting like that. It focused on April's powers. -13/10

NinjaPug
10-03-2017, 06:38 PM
Cockroach Terminator
Pulverizer
Parasitica
Mutation Situation
Pizza Face
A Foot Too Big
The Creeping Doom
The Insecta Trifecta

GoldMutant
10-03-2017, 07:00 PM
I forgot to post my list actually. I'll make a definite list, as I will with my personal favorites, once I see the rest of the season. For now, my contenders are:

Season 1 with Metalhead, Panic in the Sewers, and to an extent, TCRI.

Season 2 with The Mutation Situation, Mikey Gets Shellacne, The Kraang Conspiracy, The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman, Newtrailized, Pizza Face, and Plan 10.

Season 3 with The Croaking, Race with the Demon, The Noxious Avenger, Clash of the Mutanimals, The Deadly Venom/The Fourfold Trap, Turtles in Time, and The Creeping Doom.

Season 4 with Beyond the Known Universe, The Moons of Thalos 3, The Evil of Dregg, Earth's Last Stand, Bat in the Belfry, and The Power Inside Her.

So far in season 5 (of what I've seen), Heart of Evil and End Times. Haven't seen the second episode of the Usagi story, Worlds Collide, Monsters, or Mutant Apocalypse.

There are probably other episodes that are average or bad, but these ones spring to my mind as either just boring, lacking, or for a good portion of seasons 3 and 4, unimaginative and filled with mispotential.

Tarris Vaal
10-03-2017, 07:15 PM
I dont think I would list any of the episodes as 'bad' and 'worst' is kind of subjective - Jedi is the 'worst' of the original Star wars trilogy but I still love it to bits.

I will say that there are a lot of missed opportunities scattered through various episodes. Power Inside her, Vision Quest, Apocalypse arc and Clash of the Mutanimals are good examples of episodes with lots of promise, but kind of fall short because of a few things that could have happened and just... don't.

I dont fault the episodes themselves for that, its just a shame they didn't fulfill their potential - at least in my mind.

I'd say the only 'bad' episodes, are ones which were either very much acquired tastes (journey to Mikey's mind) or were needless filler (The Croaking). And I can't think of many that had no part in furthering at least one arc.

CyberCubed
10-03-2017, 07:20 PM
What's wrong with Insecta Trifecta? I thought it was a great Baxter episode and we got two new mutant debuts out of it. Was this also the episode with the Turtles ziplining across buildings or was that the Wingnut episode? Because I remember enjoying both.

Metalhead's debut ep was fantastic, but it was silly they didn't just stab the Kraang on top of his head to stop it from controlling Metalhead. Either way that doesn't detract the rest of the episode being fun.

Having just watched it, I also take back what I said about the second Pulverizer episode. That's the one where the Turtles changed their weapons to fight, then fought without using weapons, and it also had some great action scenes with the Foot Soldier fights and Fishface. Timmy himself also isn't as grating as I remembered, and you kinda feel sorry with what happened to him. He thought he would become a superhero mutant and he just became a blob....then he just gets frozen...and dies....lol.

So, you'd think once they would reach the hot 100 mark, they'd actually do something decent? Maybe a crossover with the 2003 turtles, maybe the Triceratons return, maybe Kraang Prime is back,You'd think once they had reached the One Hundreth episode, the show would have LEGENDARY episode for us..........NOPE! Instead this episode had focused, not Shredder, not the Kraang, and not even anything interesting like that. It focused on April's powers. -13/10

I don't think it really matters what episode is "number 100" or not. Neither 100th episode of the original cartoon or the 4kids series was anything special or out of the ordinary. Either way, an episode resolving April's powers was very much needed.

snake
10-03-2017, 10:05 PM
Mutation Situation is probably my least favorite episode. From then on I knew that the show would never reach those season 1 heights again. Until season 5, that is.

Second episode of the Usagi arc was wasted potential. Could've been used as developement for Kintaro.

Aaronardo
10-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Just gonna slide this in here...

Season 1: Erm, I guess if I had to pick, Iíd go with The Pulverizer or Turtle Temper. Other than those two, the seasonís consistently pretty good. Even those two as the weaker links are pretty good episodes.

Season 2: The Mutation Situation was NOT a good impression for this season at all. That episode had the ten or so that came after it to thank for me not going so hard on it mostly. Mazes & Mutants And Newtralized were just pretty standard mediocre episodes that were honestly just pretty boring. I REALLY didnít like how they wrote Slash in the latter episode. I liked where they went with him, but the way they wrote him felt like ďwell, we have this character that was an antagonist, but now heís not, but all his interesting traits were attributed to his antagonistic nature, so what now?Ē Plan 10 is probably my least favorite of the season just for having such a bland gimmick and not necessarily doing much with it outside of a few jokes here and there. Seemed Saturday Morning Cartoon-y, something this show showed in this very season it was above.

Season 3: If you see my rants on this show around, you know this is where things get messy for me. Outside of Within the Woods, In Dreams, and Race With The Demon, that entire Northampton arc was one giant waste of time to me. The episodes ranged from boring and average snores with no personality or standout moments (Buried Secrets, Eye of the Chimera), to being flat out bad (A Foot Too Big, The Croaking). And unfortunately, despite my highest hopes, Season 3 never did get back to that quality for me. Individual episodes, sure, but Battle for New York, Clash of the Mutanimals, Meet Mondo Gecko, Turtles In Time, and Attack of the Mega-Shredder did not help my overall verdict on the season, and thatís ignoring the somewhat average, bland episodes.

Slightly off topic, but while Iím talking about bad parts of Season 3, Seth Green is SUCH a frustrating choice for me. Not at all in his voice does he so much as sound remotely like Leo should ever. Alright, so, heís battle damaged. His voice in the first episode of this season does not get better from here on out. Doesnít clear up. Itís just this really raspy Leo that just does not fit. Itís so out of place. I get a lot of people were fine with this recast, but it never grew on me. It could just be that I really like Jason Biggsís Leo, but Seth Green just does not capture Leo at all.

Season 4: Ohhh, boy, this space arc. This shouldíve been a fun change of pace from the norms of the show. Instead, it was a bloated mess that went on for about eight episodes too long with no personality and no scope. In space. If it isnít bland, itís just awful, Iím talking some of the laziest episodes in the show. If your name isnít The Outlaw Armaggon or The Arena of Carnage, and youíre an episode of season 4ís space arc, youíre on my worst list.

Now, thankfully, the rest of Season 4 was a bit of a return to form. The episodes became consistently at least Season 2 quality to me. City at War, Broken Foot, and The Power Inside Her are definitely not very good and break up the consistency a bit here, otherwise, no full episodes that really rubbed me the wrong way here. The quality of this season did a complete 180 to me at this 17-episode mark, and itís great. Strange, but Iíll take it.

Season 5: I havenít seen every single one of these. I have yet to see the Monster arc (and donít plan to. just look at those premises) or the Crossover arc. However, Iím very VERY mixed on what I have seen. The Kavaxas arc sums my feeling on this season fairly well. I actually really like the first two, but Heart of Evil and End Times are just bad to me. I dislike the former so much, my signature features one of its lines, which Iíd argue is the clumsiest line in the entire show. When Worlds Collide is equatable to a sugar-hyped child playing with his Ninja Turtle toys. This episode is just nonsensical from beginning to end, but unlike other nonsensical episodes in this show, this one takes itself somewhat seriously, which creates so much confusion. And finally, Osoroshi no Tabi was poorly-executed and a sizable stain on an otherwise great Usagi arc.

I think either The Croaking, The Evil of Dregg, or Earthís Last Stand stand as my least favorite of the series.

Fishface
10-04-2017, 07:55 AM
Just gonna slide this in here...

Season 1: Erm, I guess if I had to pick, Iíd go with The Pulverizer or Turtle Temper. Other than those two, the seasonís consistently pretty good. Even those two as the weaker links are pretty good episodes.

Season 2: The Mutation Situation was NOT a good impression for this season at all. That episode had the ten or so that came after it to thank for me not going so hard on it mostly. Mazes & Mutants And Newtralized were just pretty standard mediocre episodes that were honestly just pretty boring. I REALLY didnít like how they wrote Slash in the latter episode. I liked where they went with him, but the way they wrote him felt like ďwell, we have this character that was an antagonist, but now heís not, but all his interesting traits were attributed to his antagonistic nature, so what now?Ē Plan 10 is probably my least favorite of the season just for having such a bland gimmick and not necessarily doing much with it outside of a few jokes here and there. Seemed Saturday Morning Cartoon-y, something this show showed in this very season it was above.

Season 3: If you see my rants on this show around, you know this is where things get messy for me. Outside of Within the Woods, In Dreams, and Race With The Demon, that entire Northampton arc was one giant waste of time to me. The episodes ranged from boring and average snores with no personality or standout moments (Buried Secrets, Eye of the Chimera), to being flat out bad (A Foot Too Big, The Croaking). And unfortunately, despite my highest hopes, Season 3 never did get back to that quality for me. Individual episodes, sure, but Battle for New York, Clash of the Mutanimals, Meet Mondo Gecko, Turtles In Time, and Attack of the Mega-Shredder did not help my overall verdict on the season, and thatís ignoring the somewhat average, bland episodes.

Slightly off topic, but while Iím talking about bad parts of Season 3, Seth Green is SUCH a frustrating choice for me. Not at all in his voice does he so much as sound remotely like Leo should ever. Alright, so, heís battle damaged. His voice in the first episode of this season does not get better from here on out. Doesnít clear up. Itís just this really raspy Leo that just does not fit. Itís so out of place. I get a lot of people were fine with this recast, but it never grew on me. It could just be that I really like Jason Biggsís Leo, but Seth Green just does not capture Leo at all.

Season 4: Ohhh, boy, this space arc. This shouldíve been a fun change of pace from the norms of the show. Instead, it was a bloated mess that went on for about eight episodes too long with no personality and no scope. In space. If it isnít bland, itís just awful, Iím talking some of the laziest episodes in the show. If your name isnít The Outlaw Armaggon or The Arena of Carnage, and youíre an episode of season 4ís space arc, youíre on my worst list.

Now, thankfully, the rest of Season 4 was a bit of a return to form. The episodes became consistently at least Season 2 quality to me. City at War, Broken Foot, and The Power Inside Her are definitely not very good and break up the consistency a bit here, otherwise, no full episodes that really rubbed me the wrong way here. The quality of this season did a complete 180 to me at this 17-episode mark, and itís great. Strange, but Iíll take it.

Season 5: I havenít seen every single one of these. I have yet to see the Monster arc (and donít plan to. just look at those premises) or the Crossover arc. However, Iím very VERY mixed on what I have seen. The Kavaxas arc sums my feeling on this season fairly well. I actually really like the first two, but Heart of Evil and End Times are just bad to me. I dislike the former so much, my signature features one of its lines, which Iíd argue is the clumsiest line in the entire show. When Worlds Collide is equatable to a sugar-hyped child playing with his Ninja Turtle toys. This episode is just nonsensical from beginning to end, but unlike other nonsensical episodes in this show, this one takes itself somewhat seriously, which creates so much confusion. And finally, Osoroshi no Tabi was poorly-executed and a sizable stain on an otherwise great Usagi arc.

I think either The Croaking, The Evil of Dregg, or Earthís Last Stand stand as my least favorite of the series.

I pretty much agree with you here on most things said here. MOST. I think you were a bit too harsh on Season 2. Although it wasn't nearly as good and as exciting as Season 1 was, it was still a good follow up and you could clearly tell the writers were having fun writing theses episodes and a lot of hype and work went into this season. I personally thought Season 2 was the best season the show ever had, besides Season 1 and it was hyped up a lot and this show was pretty much at the hype of its popularity during 2014. Although I do think that the Power Inside Her belongs on the worst list. For one hundreth episode, it was pure garbage.

CyberCubed
10-04-2017, 06:55 PM
Did people really not like the Season 2 opener? I just watched Mutation Situation right now in my rewatch, I thought it was a great episode. While I wish they didn't bring back the Kraang in the very next episode after the Season 1 finale, the ep itself was very fun. (And we got to see Shredder decide not to work with the Kraang anymore after their foul ups)

I LOVED that slow moving shot of the mutagen canisters raining down as April was staring at them from the sky, and then her father getting mutated. While I don't like Kirby-bat's design, having April hold a grudge against the Turtles for a little while was a great direction for her character. There was some great development here as April learned not to hold petty grudges against the Turtles.

Meanwhile the humor was top notch, mainly because Mikey became the Turtlefly character and kept saying, "Buzz Buzz" which I thought was pretty funny. And Mikey calling it Wingnut and Don telling him not to give her father a mutant name,

Lastly about recovering the mutagen canisters, Splinter does tell them to do that and in the next episode about the Squirrelnoids we see the Turtles tracking some down. Obviously it proved impossible to find all of them so they likely had to stop searching, or the Kraang recovered them. Likewise it explained where a lot of the new mutants from Season 2 were popping out from.

PApagreg
10-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Did people really not like the Season 2 opener? I just watched Mutation Situation right now in my rewatch, I thought it was a great episode. While I wish they didn't bring back the Kraang in the very next episode after the Season 1 finale, the ep itself was very fun. (And we got to see Shredder decide not to work with the Kraang anymore after their foul ups)

I LOVED that slow moving shot of the mutagen canisters raining down as April was staring at them from the sky, and then her father getting mutated. While I don't like Kirby-bat's design, having April hold a grudge against the Turtles for a little while was a great direction for her character. There was some great development here as April learned not to hold petty grudges against the Turtles.

Meanwhile the humor was top notch, mainly because Mikey became the Turtlefly character and kept saying, "Buzz Buzz" which I thought was pretty funny. And Mikey calling it Wingnut and Don telling him not to give her father a mutant name,

Lastly about recovering the mutagen canisters, Splinter does tell them to do that and in the next episode about the Squirrelnoids we see the Turtles tracking some down. Obviously it proved impossible to find all of them so they likely had to stop searching, or the Kraang recovered them. Likewise it explained where a lot of the new mutants from Season 2 were popping out from.
As someone who liked season 2 even I thought Mutation situation was beyond stupid. For some reason Mikey, Raph, and Leo were playing soccer with a dangerous alien artifact, Mikey was being an insensitive ass and making jokes about April's dad turning into a mutant and we are pretty much retreading the "Kirby O neal is missing" plot point.

CyberCubed
10-04-2017, 07:06 PM
Those jokes were short-lived though, it really doesn't detract from the rest of the episode. Mikey was also trying to comfort April about how it wasn't her fault that her father was mutated, even though him revealing the Turtles accidentally let the mutagen canisters roll out of the spaceship caused it.

While April's father going missing again may have felt a bit repetitive, at least it paved the way for a different direction for April and they don't drag it out long since Kirby is de-mutated halfway into the season.

PApagreg
10-04-2017, 07:24 PM
Those jokes were short-lived though, it really doesn't detract from the rest of the episode. Mikey was also trying to comfort April about how it wasn't her fault that her father was mutation, even though him revealing the Turtles accidentally let the mutagen canisters role out of the spaceship caused it.
Okay imagine the episode Owari and just after Splinter gets stabbed by Shredder April makes makes the "Well at least Splinter is something he loves, Swiss cheese" and later comforting the turtles. Notice how not only the acts I describe are not only assholish in nature but makes for a huge tonal shift.

While April's father going missing again may have felt a bit repetitive, at least it paved the way for a different direction for April and they don't drag it out long since Kirby is de-mutated halfway into the season.

What direction, she was pissed at the turtles for 3 episodes and she later came back to them. You could remove the Bat-Kirby aspect of the season and barely anything will change

CyberCubed
10-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Having just watched the episode, he wasn't trying to be insensitive, he just didn't realize what he was doing because that's his personality. April said she blamed herself for her father getting mutated since she brought him to the rooftop with her. Then Mikey was trying to reassure her saying it was their fault he got mutated, because they opened the latch on the Kraang ship and the mutagen canisters rolled out over NYC. And also, it's April's father. He's basically there just to be a plot device, not an actual character. It's also why he largely stops appearing in the show much after Season 2.

April's grudge against the Turtles and not trusting them was something we hadn't seen from her before, and her learning to forgive them and not hold grudges against them for what happened is why we generally don't see her act this way again. I like that Nick's April, at least at this point before she got her powers, was basically written like a realistic teenage girl. She holds grudges, gets angry, acts sensitive, gets depressed, etc.

drag0nfeathers
10-04-2017, 07:49 PM
Wow... Some people have listed some of my favorite episodes here. Personally I love the Squirrelanoids, Fourfold Trap, Creeping Doom, Cockaroach Terminator, and Broken Foot to name just a few. They rank somewhere among my favorites actually. Do they have issues? Sure, but every episode I'm sure has a nit pick or two.

To hate an episode I have to think I'd click by it on the TV and say "Nope!" and watch something else. I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for this because it was so widely liked, but in my opinion the WORST episode is when they introduced Don Vizioso. Mutant Gangland I think it was? I don't know why I thought that episode was freakin stupid... maybe cause I'm Italian.

If I had to pick others they would be Bat in the Belfry, A Chinatown Ghoststory, and Race with a Demon. Those three in particular stick out in my head for some reason. Maybe Shellacne and the Wild World of Wyrm depending on my mood, but I'm honestly happy with the majority of the series...

I think the filler is fun as long as it doesn't interfere with the story. Sometimes it gets irritating, but what more do you want with TMNT really? It's never going to be as serious and well planned as we all want it to be.

PApagreg
10-04-2017, 07:54 PM
Having just watched the episode, he wasn't trying to be insensitive, he just didn't realize what he was doing because that's his personality. April said she blamed herself for her father getting mutated since she brought him to the rooftop with her. Then Mikey was trying to reassure her saying it was their fault he got mutated, because they opened the latch on the Kraang ship and the mutagen canisters rolled out over NYC. And also, it's April's father. He's basically there just to be a plot device, not an actual character. It's also why he largely stops appearing in the show much after Season 2.

I don't care if he was trying to be insensitive its still a dick move and him reassuring April doesn't really make up for the fact that he tried to give a nickname to a then mutated Kirby.

April's grudge against the Turtles and not trusting them was something we hadn't seen from her before, and her learning to forgive them and not hold grudges against them for what happened is why we generally don't see her act this way again. I like that Nick's April, at least at this point before she got her powers, was basically written like a realistic teenage girl. She holds grudges, gets angry, acts sensitive, gets depressed, etc.
Doesn't mean we need it and we certainly didn't need the whole "you should't hold a grudge against a person" lesson because we already have that with Shredder also the whole grudge thing never amounts to anything so again you could have written that out and barely anything would change.

ToTheNines
10-04-2017, 07:54 PM
As someone who liked season 2 even I thought Mutation situation was beyond stupid. For some reason Mikey, Raph, and Leo were playing soccer with a dangerous alien artifact, Mikey was being an insensitive ass and making jokes about April's dad turning into a mutant and we are pretty much retreading the "Kirby O neal is missing" plot point.

Yeah, so many contrived situations too

Kirby just had to be operating that silly scanner on the roof right? The Turtles fall out of the Kraang ship and land directly where Kirby just got mutated and immediately engage him? Felt so ADHD.

And "canisters scattered across the city"? It was like maybe 4 city blocks at that height lol.

Silly episode, but had some pretty cool action. And butt cannons.

ToTheNines
10-04-2017, 08:01 PM
Wow... Some people have listed some of my favorite episodes here. Personally I love the Squirrelanoids, Fourfold Trap, Creeping Doom, Cockaroach Terminator, and Broken Foot to name just a few. They rank somewhere among my favorites actually. Do they have issues? Sure, but every episode I'm sure has a nit pick or two.

To hate an episode I have to think I'd click by it on the TV and say "Nope!" and watch something else. I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for this because it was so widely liked, but in my opinion the WORST episode is when they introduced Don Vizioso. Mutant Gangland I think it was? I don't know why I thought that episode was freakin stupid... maybe cause I'm Italian.

If I had to pick others they would be Bat in the Belfry, A Chinatown Ghoststory, and Race with a Demon. Those three in particular stick out in my head for some reason. Maybe Shellacne and the Wild World of Wyrm depending on my mood, but I'm honestly happy with the majority of the series...

I think the filler is fun as long as it doesn't interfere with the story. Sometimes it gets irritating, but what more do you want with TMNT really? It's never going to be as serious and well planned as we all want it to be.

Mutant Gangland was really good. Vizioso was introduced in Casey Jones vs. The Underworld, which was a garbage episode. I ****ing hate that scene with Shredder, TC and Fishface riding motorcycles to meet him. You have to right to take shots at FW TMNT after that cheese.

Tarris Vaal
10-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Like Cyber, I've been slowly going through the series again and looking back on it...

I think its more just 'bits' of episodes I didnt like rather than any entire episodes. Some are definitely a lot stronger than others certainly, but for the most part, its been pretty decent throughout. A lot does depend on your mood at the time I think, there are definitely episodes that work better for FW fans than Mirage, and then the reverse in some cases. Its a good mix for all tastes, but that means no one is going to like everything. Someone on this thread mentioned Buried secrets as one of the worst episodes for instance. I loved that episode personally.

Mostly for me I think its just some design elements that I disliked (butt cannons to take a mentioned example), and now and then theres a plot point I was less happy with (or normally a Lack of a plot point i felt should have been there).

ToTheNines
10-04-2017, 08:37 PM

While I think Vision Quest is a decent episode, especially in comparison to most of season 3, it still felt mishandled. Vision Quest feels like a sudden "Wait, we gotta return to NY!" now, a sudden shift in tone. Its emotional moment with Splinter ala the 90s movie was rushed and didn't have the warmth of the former, just repetition of the Turtles' overall flaws. Finally, which is my personal problem, the episode feels overstuffed with the fights. They were handled well but went by too fast with minimal stakes.

I think for being the episode to tie Northampton and a Return to New York type scenario together, it could've had more to it. Vision Quest easily could've been a multi-parter, especially considering at least two or three of the episodes at Northampton were extraneous (Foot Too Big, The Croaking, Race with the Demon, and Eye of the Chimera easily are my choices there).

Forgot to answer earlier, sorry.

Yeah, the action was excellent but it didn't carry any weight for me. Here's what I said back when it debuted.

Honestly didn't like it. All the combat was great but other than that it felt rushed and a lot of it was silly.

I won't nitpick everything, but my main beef was with the campfire scene with Splinter. His speech in the first movie has moved me to tears several times, but here he shows up and basically says "you're an asshole, you're a retard, you're a nerd and you're a big pussy. Now go dress up and play make believe in the woods. Also I'm not dead."

And then Mikey is the only one to get emotional.

CyberCubed
10-04-2017, 09:04 PM
I see people listing a A Chinatown Ghost story and the Wingnut episode often, what was wrong with these? A Chinatown Ghost Story was a homage to the movie, "Big Trouble in Little China" and seeing the 3 Purple Dragon goons get powers for an episode was really cool. Ho-chan was a silly villain but it was a fun filler.

And the Wingnut ep was fun as hell. I don't care for them being comic book characters but it doesn't really matter, and the action sequences on the ziplines were great.

Like Cyber, I've been slowly going through the series again and looking back on it...

I think its more just 'bits' of episodes I didnt like rather than any entire episodes. Some are definitely a lot stronger than others certainly, but for the most part, its been pretty decent throughout.

I kinda agree. It seems more like people are nitpicking certain scenes out of an episode that makes them dislike an episode rather than the entire episode itself.

For me it's the same. I don't like every joke as some of them fall flat, and some scenes I don't care for, but it doesn't make me hate the entire episode. Even in episodes I don't care for at all, there's usually a very cool action sequence or some great animation that makes up for it.

GoldMutant
10-04-2017, 09:13 PM
And the Wingnut ep was fun as hell. I don't care for them being comic book characters but it doesn't really matter, and the action sequences on the ziplines were great.

Bat in the Belfry was one of the most explicit parodies I've seen in the entire show. The amount of tribute towards 60's Batman just got boring to me; even if I grew up watching it with my dad, I was bored through most of it. That, and pretty much anything relating to April's powers/Aeon crystal in season 4 felt rushed.

A personal gripe for me as well involved the choice of Jeff Bennett as Screwloose. I know he's imitating Scott Menville's version of Robin from Teen Titans, but something about it felt weird. Besides having Bennett in the show, I don't see why they couldn't have brought in Menville because of him being in the Turtles' cartoons. He did have great chemistry with Daran Norris as Wingnut, but it just wasn't an episode for me outside those two.

I know there was a ton of effort to give tribute to Batman and comics, in general, too. I can appreciate that, but I think the parody went too far that I'd rather have had Wingnut and Screwloose appeared first before the giant creature (I don't remember its name) from their comic, or keep it out. Otherwise, it's an episode I can easily skip.

Kit31
10-04-2017, 09:38 PM
I have been saying all along that I didn't hate any of the episodes. I think I enjoyed aspects in every single one of them. There were some I liked better than others, but even with the stupidity and weirdness of some of the episodes, I still enjoyed every one of them a lot. This series as a whole made me an even bigger TMNT fan than I started out as. :)

CyberCubed
10-04-2017, 10:47 PM
Bat in the Belfry was one of the most explicit parodies I've seen in the entire show. The amount of tribute towards 60's Batman just got boring to me; even if I grew up watching it with my dad, I was bored through most of it. That, and pretty much anything relating to April's powers/Aeon crystal in season 4 felt rushed.

Hm, I wasn't even thinking of the Batman parody angle, just the action scenes of the episode. I'm going to have to rewatch it again, I'm only at the beginning of Season 2 now, but hopefully I can make it to it in a few weeks.

TMNTmousers
10-05-2017, 03:30 AM
Worst 10 for me-
A Foot too Big
Rise of the Turtles
The Kraang Conspiracy
Mutant Apocalypse
Wanted Bebop & Rocksteady
End Times
Kagayake! Kintaro
Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind
Eyes of the Chimera
The Alien Agenda

zipper
10-05-2017, 10:49 AM
I've always been surprised by the amount of hatred (maybe too strong of a word) for The Croaking. I personally loved it and is the only episode in the Northampton series that I enjoyed.

I'm not entirely opposed to filler episodes either. Practically all of the episodes of Batman TAS were fillers and that show is probably my favorite cartoon of all time.

I haven't watched Season 5, but the show lost a LOT of appeal for me after season 1. Season 1 is almost flawless.

CyberCubed
10-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Rise of the Turtles

You didn't like the first episode of the whole show, and consider it among the 10 worst episodes? Really? lol

What was wrong with the Wanted Bebop/Rocksteady eps and End Times?

EDIT: Wait, just noticed the 2013 reg date, lack of posts, and I see your post history. Am I being baited by Mew/Etsy/Super Goku again?

GoldMutant
10-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Hm, I wasn't even thinking of the Batman parody angle, just the action scenes of the episode. I'm going to have to rewatch it again, I'm only at the beginning of Season 2 now, but hopefully I can make it to it in a few weeks.

The action was decent, but not as good as previous fights in the season (City at War or Mutant Gangland) personally. The story is where I mostly had my issues with all the parody angle and the April story.

CyberCubed
10-05-2017, 01:56 PM
End Times- Episode felt rushed should have been a two parter. Didn't like the conclusion to my favorite characters Fishface and Tiger Claw. Truce off screen and just goes back to crime. Rahzar goes out cheaply as well.

Rahzar was already dead at the end of Season 4, he was just a zombie when Kavaxas brought him back.

I thought Tiger Claw's conclusion was fine, and even Fishface. They were never truly evil bent on world domination or anything. Tiger Claw even showed this in the Season 3 finale when Shredder killed Splinter and he was angry with him for using his vendetta over saving the Earth.

Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady- 1987 turtles don't know how to use their weapons, had to be trained by 2012 tmnt, thought it mocked them too much. 1987 Bebop and Rocksteady had like no screen time. Missed character interactions between Mondo, Leatherhead, Slash and the 87 turtles. Rushed conclusion.

The 2012 Turtles are better fighters in general so it makes sense. I do wish the two sets of Bebop/Rocksteady met each other, but it's not a big deal.

As for Slash/Leatherhead/Mondo interacting with the 80's Turtles, it obviously had no time and it wasn't a big deal for them to have any type of meaningful interaction. I mean what would we have gotten out of it outside a 30 second, "Hey you guys are different than the guys in our universe" type of reaction?

Danetello
10-24-2017, 03:22 PM
Race with the Demon
Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind

CyberCubed
10-24-2017, 03:36 PM
The Bigfoot episode should be on the bottom of everyones list. Every other ep at least has some redeeming moments, this ep was just awful.

Powder
10-24-2017, 03:43 PM
It's actually one of my favorites. So there.

CyberCubed
10-24-2017, 03:43 PM
About the only scene I liked in that ep was when Bigfoot opens the refigerator door and sees Ice Cream Kitty and they scream at each other for like 30 seconds straight, lol.

Ninturtle
10-24-2017, 03:47 PM
The Bigfoot episode should be on the bottom of everyones list. Every other ep at least has some redeeming moments, this ep was just awful.

I agree, that episode was so bad zI forgot about it.

CyberCubed
10-24-2017, 03:48 PM
Some eps I thought I disliked the first time around like, "Journey to the Center of Mikey's mind" I actually liked and found funny the second time around.

Sometimes eps need to be rewatched, as sometimes you'll have a change of opinion. I'm at the end of Season 4 in my rewatch now and the show is so much better when you watch it regularly with no breaks and see how every ep flows into the next.

newfan
10-24-2017, 04:01 PM
The show has been played a lot in my home over the past year and a half (some eps more than others) so most of it is still fresh to me.
I've seen Mikey Pizza Face twice, (if that's the title) but I can't imagine watching it a 3rd time will make me like it more :)

Danetello
10-24-2017, 04:02 PM
the show is so much better when you watch it regularly with no breaks and see how every ep flows into the next.

This is one of the chronic issues with the series. I have a terrible memory and the narrative is lost on me because I can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone in a 20 minute TV show from 6 months ago. I'll definitely be rewatching when I get chance.

CyberCubed
10-24-2017, 05:10 PM
Heh, over the last month I've practically rewatched the entire series in order, and am at the last eps of Season 4. I'm not rushing through it either, I only watch 3-4 eps a day and even just doing that I got through almost the whole series already.

Even rewatched the Half-shell heroes 1 hour special, which I consider canon because its written by Brandon Auman and all the voices/characters are the same. It's the only time the Nick Turtles meet dinosaurs in the show back in time.

drag0nfeathers
10-24-2017, 07:04 PM
I actually didn't mind the Bigfoot episode, A Foot Too Big. It's certainly not one of my favorites, but I thought Race with a Demon was WAAAY worse.

Somebody mentioned Rise of the Turtles as one of the worst episodes which I thought was bizarre. I mean everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think I've watched that one more than any of them, but it's the 1st episode... How can you hate the 1st episode? (unless you just hated the series I guess)

CyberCubed
10-24-2017, 07:34 PM
IMO the worst ep of each season:

Season 1: Cockroach Terminator. Its one of the earliest "monster of the week" type episodes and it was just bland. Raph's fear of bugs was also done better in later eps.

Season 2: Pizzaface. I didn't hate this episode like others did, but yeah.

Season 3: As I said, the Bigfoot episode. I can see why others dislike the car episode too.

Season 4: The evil of Dregg. The concept of going to Dregg's home planet was good, but this episode was filled with bizarre writing decisions. Dregg having a robot head (WTF?), Raph giving up the will to fight because of Mona Lisa, Casey saying, "Everything is so metal," Don's infected face, lol. Thank god Dregg got a better sendoff in Season 5.

Season 5: I liked all the episodes in the final season, but if I had to choose I guess the second ep of the monster arc with the werewolfs, or to a lesser extent the second Usagi ep which pains me because I love Usagi.

Other than these eps I was pretty happy with the rest of the show. Of course some episodes were a lot better than others, but I didn't really dislike that many other eps.