PDA

View Full Version : Batman/TMNT crossover to possibly received animated DVD movie adaption?

CyberCubed
10-03-2017, 03:11 PM
According to this there might be an animated movie adaption of the Batman/TMNT crossovers IDW put out, as part of their DC movie line:

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/exclusive-wb-possibly-planning-animated-movies-batmanteenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-wonder-woman-77/

It'll probably be the DC/IDW crossover, rather than the Nick TMNT/B:TAS Animated crossover...since the Nick cartoon is over. But who knows, maybe we'll get both?

If production got under way, I imagine we'd see this announced sometime in 2018 if it happens at all.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
10-03-2017, 03:21 PM
According to this there might be an animated movie adaption of the Batman/TMNT crossovers IDW put out, as part of their DC movie line:

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/exclusive-wb-possibly-planning-animated-movies-batmanteenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-wonder-woman-77/

It'll probably be the DC/IDW crossover, rather than the Nick TMNT/B:TAS Animated crossover...since the Nick cartoon is over. But who knows, maybe we'll get both?

If production got under way, I imagine we'd see this announced sometime in 2018 if it happens at all.

Dude. That article is 12 months old.

They also mentioned a potential follow-up starring the Nick TMNT and the TAS Batman crew... which was, what, 2016?

CyberCubed
10-03-2017, 03:23 PM
But that's when production might have started. These DC movies are planned out a year before they're finished.

We also just recently got confirmation of a second Batman/TMNT crossover from IDW next year, so it's plausible.

ToTheNines
10-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Dude. That article is 12 months old.

Wow, I was a whole year younger when that news came out.

Prowler
10-03-2017, 04:08 PM
I don't have time to click that link and read a full article. Summarise it.

neatoman
10-03-2017, 04:20 PM
I don't have time to click that link and read a full article. Summarise it.

Look, it's just another article about someone expressing interest in doing something that may or may not happen. They've also talked about making a direct to DVD adaptation of JLA/Avengers, as awesome as that would be it's not going to happen unless Warner Brothers, Walt Disney and FOX decide to work together.

This TMNT/Batman movie has a better chance than the JLA/Avengers movie but it's still unlikely.

Prowler
10-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Look, it's just another article about someone expressing interest in doing something that may or may not happen. They've also talked about making a direct to DVD adaptation of JLA/Avengers, as awesome as that would be it's not going to happen unless Warner Brothers, Walt Disney and FOX decide to work together.

This TMNT/Batman movie has a better chance than the JLA/Avengers movie but it's still unlikely.
I was joking. Just like TTN was lol

TurtleWA
10-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Wow, I was a whole year younger when that news came out.

Yeah I can't believe how time flies. Does anyone else feel like time just goes by quicker now?

FredWolfLeonardo
10-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Yeah I can't believe how time flies. Does anyone else feel like time just goes by quicker now?

Yeah its so ironic how we have reached this point in time, I can't believe I am much older than before.

I can't believe 2017 is almost over now, time sure does fly.

ToTheNines
10-03-2017, 04:57 PM
ironic

Thread winner.

Prowler gets second place. I'll humbly accept the bronze.

Prowler
10-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Thread winner.

Nah you deserve silver, at least. You were the one who started it. The rest of us just followed suit.

TurtleWA
10-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Thread winner.

I better atleast get a participation trophy.

Prowler
10-03-2017, 05:05 PM
But in all seriousness now, it would be kinda cool to see Batman and TMNT crossing over in an animated movie.

ToTheNines
10-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Nah you deserve silver, at least. You were the one who started it. The rest of us just followed suit.

If you insist. *trades*

I better atleast get a participation trophy.

Yours was a direct riff off of mine, so we can share.

TurtleWA
10-03-2017, 05:12 PM
If you insist. *trades*

Yours was a direct riff off of mine, so we can share.

Fine. At very least an orange slice all to myself would be nice. :lol:

FredWolfLeonardo
10-03-2017, 05:16 PM
I love the direction this thread has taken.

MsMarvelDuckie
10-03-2017, 07:13 PM
You guys need help.... :trazz:

Ninjinister
10-03-2017, 08:05 PM

OLD AF BRO (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=56648)

ffs

ToTheNines
10-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Boy that Melissa Benoist is a fine piece of ass!

Prowler
10-04-2017, 04:53 AM
Boy that Melissa Benoist is a fine piece of ass!
I wonder if she ever kissed another girl at a party or something. I mean, young women these days are more open to lesbianism than ever.

FredWolfLeonardo
10-04-2017, 04:54 AM
This thread needs to be locked.

Prowler
10-04-2017, 05:29 AM
I wonder if kids will watch this. I mean, do kids today even know who Batman and the Turtles are?

FredWolfLeonardo
10-04-2017, 05:38 AM
I wonder if kids will watch this. I mean, do kids today even know who Batman and the Turtles are?

LOL, what? What are you even talking about? Batman and Turtles are everywhere nowdays, kids definetly know about them.

That being said, I do find it funny how Batman and Tmnt are both many decades old. Time sure flies. I wonder how we'll be looking back on how fast everything went by in 20 years time.

Prowler
10-04-2017, 05:46 AM
LOL, what? What are you even talking about? Batman and Turtles are everywhere nowdays, kids definetly know about them.

That being said, I do find it funny how Batman and Tmnt are both many decades old. Time sure flies. I wonder how we'll be looking back on how fast everything went by in 20 years time.
That's because us 80s kids are no longer kids, but adults in our 30s. Today's kids grew up with different things such as smartphones, anime and feminism. The only way to make Batman and TMNT popular with the youth these days would be by making Batman black and Michelangelo gay or something.

...am I doing Cubism right? :tsmile:

newfan
10-04-2017, 05:46 AM

:lol: yes they are still pretty known to kids.
I have a lot of TMNT stuff in my home and it's not mine.

Prowler
10-04-2017, 05:48 AM
:lol: yes they are still pretty know to kids.
...was my Cubed impersonation that convincing?

Powder
10-04-2017, 05:54 AM
Nooo, it was great. You're all doing God's work. :tlol:

newfan
10-04-2017, 06:14 AM
...was my Cubed impersonation that convincing?

Okay I should have got that was a joke ☺

pferreira
10-05-2017, 10:46 AM
You guys need help.... :trazz:Ya think? :D

I wonder if she ever kissed another girl at a party or something. I mean, young women these days are more open to lesbianism than ever.Well according to her leaked photos she certainly likes taking saucy snaps with her boyfriend. ;)

I wonder if kids will watch this. I mean, do kids today even know who Batman and the Turtles are?I don't think you give kids enough credit. They'll at least know Batman.

Powder
10-05-2017, 06:46 PM
You just replied seriously to a bunch of parody posts. :thumbsup:

pferreira
10-05-2017, 07:16 PM
You just replied seriously to a bunch of parody posts. :thumbsup:Who did? Which parody posts?

FredWolfLeonardo
10-05-2017, 07:24 PM
Who did? Which parody posts?

You'll notice somewhere on the first page, me, Nines, Prowler and TurtleWA start imitating Cubed

pferreira
10-05-2017, 07:25 PM
You'll notice somewhere on the first page, me, Nines, Prowler and TurtleWA start imitating CubedThis thread needs to be locked. :P

DestronMirage22
10-05-2017, 11:54 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/061/664/1275937249093s.jpg
Seriously, what’s with you guys?
Hmph, I remember in the early days of the internet we wouldn’t have threads like this. Why, I’d have to wait 1 hour to watch a 5 minute video with my dial-up modem.
Also here’s a scary thought: all the kids who watched the 2k3 show at the time are already fully grown adults with families.
But kids these days are too worried about being fly home-dawgs to do stuff like that.
They’d rather post on Tumblr and ship Apritello. Thank god that ship wasn’t canon.
And don’t ever say anything bad about the Nick show. It was perfect.
Also, this thread needs to be locked.
:goof: