PDA

View Full Version : What are some of your favorite moments of Season One?

Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
11-02-2003, 03:46 PM
I personally enjoyed the battles against Shredder. I.E. Shredder Strikes, Shredder Strikes Back, and the Return to NY trilogy. Shredder is just the ulimate cartoon villian. This new Shredder can mop the floor because he doesn't have some stupid morons like Bebop and Rocksteady. The foot are actual ninjas, which is good. Plus, I just loved the fight scenes with the Elite. :D My favorite scene in the whole season has to be Leo's final fight with Shredder. Instant decapation baby! I love it! What are some of your favorites?

Anarchistguy
11-02-2003, 03:48 PM
Sorry... but there are too many to choose from since they were ALL great moments, so I didn't make a choice.

Karpo_007
11-02-2003, 03:49 PM
It's all good... But after seeing the newest ep, voted for "Search for Splinter".

jeff the cheff
11-02-2003, 03:49 PM
I voted for the sexy april...especially in search for splinter part 1 when she was bussines woman.... :o
:roll:

Raphaella
11-02-2003, 03:56 PM
I haven't seen past episode 20, Monster Hunter (and I have to say it was friggin gud), but I liked Shredder's battle with Splinter and the turtles maybe a little better than others

cqb101
11-02-2003, 03:58 PM
Definately Casey!

J Legault
11-02-2003, 04:04 PM
I say the most excellent moment is Return to N.Y. part 3. The most epic Shredder in S1. Most of the other moments were great. I've seen all the episodes exspect for Return to N.Y. part 1. Darn those Baseball cancellations.

So I hope I'll find a favorite moment in S2.

Taloniss
11-02-2003, 05:37 PM
RTNY.

Krangfan
11-02-2003, 06:40 PM
The Search for Splinter if for this reason alone: The Utroms! Who remind me so much of Krang! :kgrin:

Aztec General
11-02-2003, 07:53 PM
I went with Leo vs. the Elite. Because it showed that Leo was not invincible, but he's willing to fight to the last breath. I think Leo has proven to be the best character in this series. 4Kids really got his character right.

Nturtle
11-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Shredder strikes back part II was my favorite episode so far!! That and Shredder strikes back part I, both had crazy ninja action and animation, Splinter fighting the foot and catching the arrow was so awesome!! :D Also the Elite, nuff said!

lethrhd
11-02-2003, 09:23 PM
"...we need bigger missels." I loved that line!!

Oh yea and seeing that Alligator in Raph's 'Tales of Leo' flashback and me jumping up, spilling my 'Toastie O' cereal (Yea I'm one of those poor bastards that buys those damn knockoff bag brands) in the process and yelling "LEATHERHEAD!"

But seriously the first season was better then I could have hoped, I'm sure I speak for a lot of you guys here on the forum, when I say I thought the new turtle series was going to be more kiddy based (like the WB cartoon that never was...), but so far it hasnt dissapointed us older fan boys (I.E. stuff like the decapitation of Shred-Head).

Morp
11-02-2003, 10:48 PM
Shredder/TMNT/Splinter first battle. Lotsa other great moments too. I almost chose R2NY, but the third part of it kinda messed it up for me, but the second part was the best ep in the season and nearly had R2NY win.

Machias Banshee
11-02-2003, 10:56 PM
Anything with Splinter, except for Monster Hunter. He was WAY too passive about things. He was like in the old cartoon. He shoulda gone after Mike and don over the monster stuff, and spoken with Leo and help him somehow. Dont just sit there and meditate, dammit!!!! :x

*ahem* Heh...oh, and the scene with Mike Splinter and the fly in the very first episode. The look Splinter gives him is Wonderful... :D

Meira-Bates
11-02-2003, 11:03 PM
I chose Shredder Strikes Back 2 because it and Tales of Leo seem like the two most indepth on the characters' relationships with one another (in my opinion) and that made the series SO much more better than all that other junk on tv.

tmntpower2003
11-02-2003, 11:08 PM
I think my favorite moment is the scene of the Turtles leaning against the water tower preparing for their first battle against shredder! But I though the best action was from Shredder strikes back.

raphael_is_cool
11-03-2003, 09:18 AM
Well Season 1 hasn't finished here yet but my favourite episodes so far are The Shredder Strikes pt 2 as well as The Shredder Strikes Back parts 1 and 2; mainly coz Raph gets shown to be a really good in those episodes and not an idiot like in Darkness On The Edge Of Town.

If I had to pin point my favourite bit of the season so far it would have to be in SSB part 2 when Raph, Don and Mikey are ready to face the foot elite and Raph says 'are we gonna do this or what?' before he charges in doing this spinning kick thing and taking the elite guy out, I wish I could get a little gif or a picture of that (hint hint :wink: :D )