PDA

View Full Version : hey tmntgal (or anyone else) got a question for ya

VaughnMichael
11-11-2003, 12:01 AM
ok I have just about every tmnt figure in the packedge like you tmntgal hehe we used to share all our gold old pics and stuff..but anyways I came across this rare gem tonight!
http://www.toyarchive.com/TMNT/Shogun/ShredderMOCWCoin1a.jpg
do you happen to own this I sure don't I didnt even know shogun shredder (let alone any shoguns) were released with a coin! I must now add this to my hunt list
thanks for any info
Vaughn Michael

TMNTGal
11-11-2003, 12:08 AM
Yes, I also own this figure. There's also a Shogun Shredder With Collector Card + Coin. It comes with Blue Weapons. There's also a Shogun Splinter with Coin. He comes with Blue Weapons also. :)

Check my listing, most versions are on there. I'm always updating it.

VaughnMichael
11-11-2003, 01:31 AM
I have the splinter one lol
I don't have any shogun shredders with coins though if you ever see another one please do let me know ^_^
thanks for the info btw I still have yet to get threw all my tmnt figures
I was suprised at some of the ones i had that i didnt think i had lol!
but still no darn gold shogun don I swear to god though I bought all of them in gold when they first came out....but at the moment the only one i have with me is mikey..I really wish you had the pics to go along with them on your site but I am sure thatd take to much time
thanks again
Vaughn Michael
p.s. it also seems to me that the collector card and coins together are extreamly rare things to come by that and the orignal versions of the collector cards with the bad pixilated background lol

VaughnMichael
11-11-2003, 01:40 AM
i've been meaning to ask did these actully come out I have never seen them but dan from the official site says they did..course he says warrior rahzar with fur came out also...but I swear to god none of these did...
esepecially the warrior rahzar & bebop
but hell they own them in the box so they must have come out to some small off store...that us good people in p.a. dont have lol...
http://www.ninjaturtles.com/toys/1997/leocycle.jpg
http://www.ninjaturtles.com/toys/1997/donskim.jpg
I'd give my hair away for these toys lol *didn't want to say anything to dramatic there*
Vaughn Michael

tmntman
11-11-2003, 06:22 AM
The Turtleflage vehicles did come out, but not until the line was all but dead. I don't remember ever seeing these anywhere but KB Toys where I ended up buying the case. In addition to the limited release, for some unknown reason they didn't even do an evenly packed case. They had 4 of Leo's Blitz Cycle and only 2 of Don's Hydro Skimer.

You can see some pictures of them here

http://www.geocities.com/tmntman/vehicles.html

And if you want one of my extra Blitz Cycles, let me know.

TMNTGal
11-11-2003, 08:56 AM
The Turtleflage vehicles did come out, but not until the line was all but dead. I don't remember ever seeing these anywhere but KB Toys where I ended up buying the case. In addition to the limited release, for some unknown reason they didn't even do an evenly packed case. They had 4 of Leo's Blitz Cycle and only 2 of Don's Hydro Skimer.

You can see some pictures of them here

http://www.geocities.com/tmntman/vehicles.html

And if you want one of my extra Blitz Cycles, let me know.

Just like tmntman said. The cycles were the last NM figs to hit the shelves. All I ever saw was 2 Leo and 2 Don cycles. I was only able to pick up one of each since I was also purchasing a bunch of other stuff. It was during the bad ol' days when I relied on whatever cash I had onhand so at times, I had to limit the amount of multiples I could buy. No worries about that anymore! *kisses my platinum credit cards* :D

I was able to pick up 2 more on eBay. They have yellow sample stickers stuck onto the packages. The seller must of had multiples because I emailed asking if he had others besides what he posted. These are some of my favorite figures. I just love the colors.

VaughnMichael
11-11-2003, 11:50 PM
u guys are so lucky
we never even got them here in pittsburgh...Sigh i hate this stupid city...
if either of you have extra in mint condition i will buy them
grrr I am so mad all this time and I thought they never came out...
welp add 2 more to my list of things i dont have lol
god I so want these tmntgla and ur reason for loving these is the same as mine the colors they just look so awsome.....i think thats one things missing from this new line the bright colors that made me want every damn toy lol...
thanks again
Vaughn Michael
p.s. tmnt gal got anything else extreamly rare that i may not have that youd care to share with me thanks hun ^_^

evil_henchmen
11-12-2003, 01:29 PM
The Shogun Shredder w/coin is fairly common. I have a couple of them plus a dealer guy i know still has one for like $15. You can find them on ebay from time to time. Now the Shogun Shredder w/card and coin that is a tough one to find. I had no idea there was a Shogun Splinter w/coin though. I have a few figures with both card and coins and yes they are very tough to find.

Roseangelo
11-12-2003, 01:53 PM
I may have those two Turtleflage vehicles somewhere.. (I know I had them at some point, I just don't remember if I've sold them...)

VaughnMichael
11-12-2003, 02:53 PM
evil_henchmen
would you be willing to sell one to me? or be able to get me the contact adres of the comic guy that has one...I'd really like to own one...
thank you

Roseangelo
are they still mint in the box and if you have them would you be willing to sell them to me ^_^ if so i'd love ya forever! hehe
thanks guys I really should make up a wants list and post it
Vaughn Michael

evil_henchmen
11-12-2003, 03:02 PM
Putrescent-

I'll call him or just go down to see if he still as the Shogun Shredder in stock. I will get back to you soon.

OA
11-12-2003, 04:53 PM
I love the turtlflage vehics...yea, i got mine at KB also...i have them still in box cuz they look so cool in there lilttle display... :P

TMNT4LIFE
11-12-2003, 05:52 PM
Now the Shogun Shredder w/card and coin that is a tough one to find.

Hmm

Didn't know they made it with a card and coin either. I should probably check and see which one I have.