PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic sale/trade list (UPDATED 11/22/03)

raphael90
11-18-2003, 06:23 PM
These figures are loose, all have appendages and usually minimum paint rubs. Some weapons. Shipping will only be like $1.50 per.

Bebop (1988) w/ knife-----------------$1

Leonardo (1998 remake of 1988), complete weapons slightly worn, plus belt. Legs jiggle but other than that he's in basically new condition, hardly played with.------------$1

Tokka and Razaar (1991?) completely bare, some shin pads I think, no weapons.------------$1 and you get both of them or .50 apiece.

Super Hero Mikey (don't know his real name, his torso twists back and forth). No weapons. ------------------$1

Talking Leo-----no weapons or strips to put through his shell, good condition w/ some wear----.50

I will also trade these for the following accessories/videos:

VIDEOS: Pizza by the Shred (will trade 2 figures for)

ACCESORIES (will trade one figure for 1 or 2 sets)
Baxter Stockman wings/claw thing and maybe his swatter weapon thing
Shield for Rocksteady
1 bat for Casey Jones
Stuff for Metalhead (everything cept belt)
Stuff for Muckman (everything including head top)
Mike the Sewer Surfer stuff
Raph the Space Cadet sword, helmet and yellow tube for gun. (what I need least)
Shield, sword and banner for Leo the Samurai (what I need least)

Metal Head
11-18-2003, 07:00 PM
Howdy! I'll definatly take the movie Foot soldier.......I'll have to check and see, but I'm certain I have a Baxter with wings.......I'll have to check for condition. I also probably have a few of those accessories you need also....I'll have to check.LMK if you're interested,Thanks, Brian

raphael90
11-18-2003, 08:22 PM
Yeah, I'm interested...let me know if you find Baxter w/ wings...I don't know if the loose foot soldier is a worthy enough trade or not. If not, you can have it for $2 total. Sound good either way?

Metal Head
11-19-2003, 04:28 AM
Yep, I just sent you another PM.........I'll go thru my loose parts tonight and see if I have a few of those weapons you need......Thanks, Brian

raphael90
11-22-2003, 08:50 PM
Updated...see top post.