PDA

View Full Version : ...eep. I'm so alone. And new. Hello?

ichi
11-30-2003, 04:54 PM
Hey.. i'm chi.. from mikeystmnt forum.. eh.. i know some people.. no names.. :|
so uh... hi? i hope to make some new friends here as well as mikeystmnt forum.

Bowser_Koopa
11-30-2003, 04:59 PM
Welcome!!!!!! 2 new members today yay!!! have a......welcome mangoe!!!!
http://images.google.co.ve/images?q=tbn:U6yoBQbtTZcC:www.elboricua.com/images/mangoes.jpg

btw don't be so lonely!! :lol:

edit: i think arashi panduh has mentioned you, maybe she got you into joining?

Mars-Chan
11-30-2003, 05:04 PM
Welcome! I am Mars! Here! *hands over a slice of pizza* Enjoy.

azure turtle
11-30-2003, 05:29 PM
Hi Ichi! You're from Mikey's forums? I don't recognize your name, unless you joined over the last few days. Haven't been able to visit Mikey's in a while. :embarass: Anywho, welcome to the Technodrome!
*gives ichi a mango of welcome*
Hope you have fun here!

Mars-Chan
11-30-2003, 05:32 PM
I visit that forum...for the quizzes.... :lol: ....and I really haven't been over there recently either, Azure. You're not alone on that, dude! :D

GK Punk
11-30-2003, 05:45 PM
Welcome Ichi ^_^

Kali
11-30-2003, 06:16 PM
Welcome Ichi! Have a mango. :D

Meira-Bates
11-30-2003, 07:22 PM
Hai I mentioned Ichi, but she found the place without my assistance ^.^ *pat pats Ichi and gives her a mango* You really do like that card fighter I made for you, eh? *blushes*

The Defibrillator
11-30-2003, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome, ichi! I hope you enjoy yourself here.
*hands ichi a mango of welcome*
If you ever need anything, drop me a line!

ichi
11-30-2003, 07:32 PM
woah. lots of people. o_o'
well, thanks everyone! and thanks for al the mangos! ::turns around and chuckles::
::under breath:: but they do not know.. their fate will be the mangos!!!
Oops! did i say that outloud? ^_^;
But uh... thankyou all, very much.. I can tell this is a friendly bunch... hehe

Jo Dawn
11-30-2003, 09:47 PM
Welcome. My name's Jo Dawn, but you can call me Jo or JD, whichever you prefer. Enjoy your stay! :)
Jo

ichi
11-30-2003, 10:16 PM
hehe, thankyou, jo! :lol:

That Matt Guy
12-01-2003, 05:27 AM
Is that some kind of ninja Fred Mertz in your avatar?

ichi
12-01-2003, 07:55 AM
who... me? if so, uh, no. :|

i will now sing a sonng :oops: eh...

Usagi'sChick
12-01-2003, 09:44 AM
I'm pretty new here too. It seems pretty nice here. Are you on the mailing list? How long have you been a fan? Who's your fav turtle, etc etc?
Well there are all kinds of crazy topics goin on at the moment, i'll see ya around! :)
L8R

Whats with the mangos? Ralph likes ceral! BTW I noticed in the Next Mutation and in the new cartoon, when Mikey suggests pizza, the rest of the gang yells, "grow up!". So are like mangos the new deal?

ichi
12-01-2003, 10:41 AM
Hello! Well,
1. no
2. eight years @.@
3. michaelangelo and raphael

To you and everyone else so you guys can know:
My character's name is ichi. She's a whitish- mangoey colored mutant turtle, who had recently fallen in love with michaelangelo. The reason she even wears a bandana is 'cause when she tried on mikey's bandana he said she looked nice, so he gave her his extra one. :lol: Soon after, she decided she didn't derserve to wear it unless she was a ninja. Michaelangelo taught her to use the nunchukus, and she used an old, really big katana with charms tied to one end while surviving in the wild, so she uses both.

And also,
I don't know where mangos really started, but it doesn't have much to do with the show, kid.Mangos and shasta's are just, eh, cool i guess. XD
so uh, see you round,
ichi

Kali
12-01-2003, 11:10 AM
Whats with the mangos? Ralph likes ceral!
*fights the urge to hit something* It's RAPH! R-A-P-H There is no "L" when you shorten his name. *glad to get that off her chest* Sorry, but that was just bugging me.

Anyway, mangoes are a fan thing. They started a long time ago on this forum. Machias Banshee brought in mango lassies (a drink) for us to enjoy, and Azure revealed his addiction to mangoes. He started growing them and handing them out to people as presents. Some even turned out to have and/or give you magical powers.

BTW I noticed in the Next Mutation and in the new cartoon, when Mikey suggests pizza, the rest of the gang yells, "grow up!".
The Turtles in the new show have never told Mikey to "grow up" for liking pizza. They like pizza, too. Only when he mentions it inappropriately do they get upset.

azure turtle
12-01-2003, 12:30 PM
*glomps Kali*
:evilgrin:

LOL! It's okay, Kali. I get a little irked whenever "Ralph" is used, too. Doesn't bother me as much, but then again, you're a rabid Raph fan. ;)

Mangos are a tradition. They're what's for dinner! (and lunch, and breakfast, and brunch, and second breakfast...)

Bowser_Koopa
12-02-2003, 08:45 AM
and i thought it was because turtles ate mangoes :embarass: .......my turtles did, and they also ate cocroaches (sp?) but it wouldn't be nice to offer new members bugs! :evilgrin:

azure turtle
12-03-2003, 01:28 PM
but it wouldn't be nice to offer new members bugs! :evilgrin:
Yuck! :sick: That doesn't sound very tasty. Let's just stick to food (with the exception of major pain, of course). ;)

Cascadia
12-07-2003, 11:03 PM
welcome to the forums.....here is a nice cup of hot chocolate.

Raven
12-08-2003, 03:55 PM
but it wouldn't be nice to offer new members bugs! :evilgrin:
Yuck! :sick: That doesn't sound very tasty. Let's just stick to food (with the exception of major pain, of course). ;)

which reminds me im behind on my greetings today.

here have a glow stick that I pissed on.

Mondo J. Gecko
12-08-2003, 04:01 PM
Welcome

Hannah
12-10-2003, 03:17 PM
::prods glow stick with a twig:: Uh... you can keep it. :tneutral:

Bowser_Koopa
12-10-2003, 03:20 PM
glow sticks can't be returned!! you'll see when he posts back ;) (other people have tried that :dead: )

Raven
12-10-2003, 03:54 PM
:lol: well hes telling the truth

Hannah
12-18-2003, 03:31 PM
Actually, I didn't return it. I poked it. Now i will.......
throw it at a random person!!!!
::spins around, throws, and hits kali::
..oops! :teek:

Machias Banshee
12-18-2003, 06:06 PM
since youre not using this name anymore, this thread doesnt need to be kept open...

*pulls out keys*