PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Show!!!

Michaelangelo|DAH
12-03-2003, 03:04 PM
Hi,

i was watching a christmas show, which is shown until the 24th of December, and then out of Nowhere a guy says ''Cowabunga'' hehe it was cool, you should've seen it. We're talking Denmark here. The whole Universe is possessed by TMNT, What a crazy world we live in Huh, I LIKE IT :D

PizzaPower
12-03-2003, 03:08 PM
Alsome Dude!!!

[Edit: Spam by Michaelangelo|DAH and PizzaPower removed. Please stop it before you both get warnings. --Krang]

cqb101
12-03-2003, 03:45 PM
Heh, I'm onine too!

Anyway, that is realy cool.

On the semi same note, I think they should do a TMNT christmas episode based on the Mike one shot. That would kick ass.

jeff the cheff
12-03-2003, 06:53 PM
It's really no bog deal they said cowabunga in a tv show, I dont think the word was made for tmnt, I think it's surfers talk...?

That would be awesome if they did the christmas special of mikey, maybe next year, they could also do the raph special that was in the christmas comic special.

Misfit
12-04-2003, 04:00 PM
TMNT just wouldn't be the same without cowabunga. :D

Reznorite420
12-04-2003, 06:37 PM
TMNT just wouldn't be the same without cowabunga. :DOh, come on! I think "Yabba dabba!" had potential :D

PizzaPower
12-04-2003, 06:53 PM
TMNT just wouldn't be the same without cowabunga. :DOh, come on! I think "Yabba dabba!" had potential :D

If they ever say that I will stop watching TMNT, scream, and scream some more then I will kill myself.

Drtooth
12-04-2003, 07:43 PM
Oh... I miss understood the topic. i thought you were talking about the TMNT Christmas special, which I've heard nothing but bad things about.

But you got to love Cowabunga. How many other phrases are used by Pizza loving green reptile adolecenats and furry blue blobs with googly eyes on Sesame Street?

PizzaPower
12-04-2003, 07:49 PM
you betha!!! The Xmas TMNT Special is very cool!! I got the mmovie!!

Drtooth
12-05-2003, 07:05 AM
People seem to be split on it. I read this article about it on the x-entertaiment site and I can't even repeat what he said without getting thrown out!