PDA

View Full Version : Different Version of Krang?

dmbturtle
12-08-2003, 11:29 PM
hey- next question LOL- i came across a website once that showerd a different version of what the ninja turtle cartoon in the usa was- it was either japan OR the UK but i know the screenshot they showed was showing the technodrome in the harbor of New York! And im pretty sure they showed a picture of Krang.. except his body was totally different- more 90's looking- more like an star wars type body - anyone have ANY info whatsoever about this? thanks

Jarrah White
12-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Must be TMNT Anime.

MikesPizzaShack
12-09-2003, 12:18 AM
post a pic so we could tell you..you can normaly tell if its anime or not...hope it is im looking for anime pics

Dane E5R
12-09-2003, 12:25 AM
I'm pretty sure Krang looks the same in the anime as he does in the Amercian 'toon.

Jarrah White
12-09-2003, 04:37 AM
You'll find some anime clips at www.ninjaturtles.com

MikesPizzaShack
12-09-2003, 11:57 AM
do you know what the word anime refures to? when the word anime is spoken it is talking about japanese animation. the offical website doesnt have anything on the anime since it has never been shown in america. it would be nice if they had anything on the anime but they dont...

Bowser_Koopa
12-09-2003, 12:01 PM
do you know what the word anime refures to? when the word anime is spoken it is talking about japanese animation. the offical website doesnt have anything on the anime since it has never been shown in america. it would be nice if they had anything on the anime but they dont...
errr......i cicked "Anime VHS" and i got this http://www.ninjaturtles.com/html/animevhs.html

and for the clips i clicked "Anime Clips"

http://www.ninjaturtles.com/html/clips.htm

you might wanna try "site map" next time

Lisardo
12-09-2003, 12:58 PM
Well I must say the artwork was done better in the anime version. Not to say I like the art style better than the American verison, I'm just saying the artwork is cleaner and more defined in general. From what I remember Krang in the anime version was more shadowed and stuff, making him seem more evil. Now in the first 5 American eps, he looked the same. Dang why couldn't they keep Krang like that!

Bowser_Koopa
12-09-2003, 12:59 PM
American eps, he looked the same. Dang why couldn't they keep Krang like that!

we couldn't keep many good things from the first season :roll:

MW8979
12-09-2003, 03:59 PM
American eps, he looked the same. Dang why couldn't they keep Krang like that!

we couldn't keep many good things from the first season :roll:

Like a truly evil and effecient Shredder perhaps? Although....he still did have that spark of evil in him during the second season too.