View Full Version : ninja turtles might beanz out

leo9987
01-31-2004, 09:19 AM
go to www.toywiz.com to see all the pictures

jasonorme666
02-01-2004, 07:26 AM
So what exactly is a Bean?

They just look like Big beans?

How big are they , and what are their purpose?

Michaelangelo|DAH
02-01-2004, 08:37 AM
hmm, they have been out for a while in australia. they were to buy on EBAY the last couple a' weeks but still cool.....

You have to turn 'em upside and then they'll run like crazy I think. and they're actually quite small... I think hehe

these'll give ya a good impression: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3172940111&category=23 4

Eye of Sarnath
02-01-2004, 11:41 AM
Stupid question I know, but what exactly do they do?

Kali
02-01-2004, 11:57 AM
They are like those clown punchbags, only smaller. They're "beans" that are weighted at one (both?) end. They flip, and race, apparently. And just sit there most of the time.

Roseangelo
02-01-2004, 02:16 PM
If I see these in the stores I might buy a pack or two.. but I have no desire to collect all of them.

Drtooth
02-02-2004, 11:40 AM
I've seen a 2 pack booster at "Newburry Comics" (A record/novelty toy store)...

I don't really care much for these, I'd like a Casey Jones one, tho...

Antrax
02-02-2004, 05:49 PM
Can you tell what beanz you are getting from the 5-pack or is it like a pack of cards that when you open you set aside about half of them into your "have" pile that you later go up to people and say, "I'll trade you 7 Baxter Stockmans for an April." At least for now we are getting some sort of Sockman.
From ToyWiz.com, The Foot Scientist(not sure of his actual title) is labeled as "Foot Tech" and the Foot Tech Ninja is labeled as "Foot Elite Guard." Did the creators of the beanz decide "scientist" was not quite beanz material and decide to promote everybody and just leave out the Elite Guards?

Jo Dawn
02-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Can you tell what beanz you are getting from the 5-pack or is it like a pack of cards that when you open you set aside about half of them into your "have" pile that you later go up to people and say, "I'll trade you 7 Baxter Stockmans for an April." At least for now we are getting some sort of Sockman.

You can't tell. Well, they show you one of them, apart from the others, to show people what they are, but the rest you can't see.

From ToyWiz.com, The Foot Scientist(not sure of his actual title) is labeled as "Foot Tech" and the Foot Tech Ninja is labeled as "Foot Elite Guard." Did the creators of the beanz decide "scientist" was not quite beanz material and decide to promote everybody and just leave out the Elite Guards?

You know what else I noticed? They make three of Don, Raph and Mike, but only two Leo's. Poor Leo...

TMNTGal
02-03-2004, 02:11 PM
These are neat little things but I have no desire to collect them. Too busy with the ToyLine. I might get a Leo bean off eBay or all 4 Turtles but that's it.

Drtooth
02-04-2004, 09:51 AM
http://store4.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1779_43033073

Man... April really let herself go... I don't think she can carry off that look anymore...