PDA

View Full Version : Cover Art Suggestions

OceaBass
02-03-2004, 03:17 PM
I'm not sure whether to put this in the fan section or here.
But, seeing as this forum is a first stop for many, here it is.
Basically this is for anyone to submit their ideas for the Original Cartoon box art seeing as we don't know what the real one will look like.
(And we all PRAY that it doesn't look like the one that DVD Empire has shown!)
To set the ball rolling, I have submitted my own idea for a box-set, in case Artisan ever decide to release one. Not bad for five minutes on Photoshop! :)
I'm looking forward to seeing anyone else's take on this idea!!

That is, as soon as I figure out how to get my picture shown.... :roll:

Gremlin
02-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Why not just hyperlink it from somewhere?

Reznorite420
02-03-2004, 03:33 PM
What I suggested way back when (http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=80948&highlight=#80948) ;)

jeff the cheff
02-03-2004, 03:51 PM
Put the picture on www.photobucket.com It is a great place to put pictures because it's free, easy and you can show the picture here unlike geocities.

OceaBass
02-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Got it!!!
It is http://moaka.netfirms.com
Picture quality's not great but better than nothing. :)
Reckon if it got made, a metallic type of case would suit it!!!

Ninja Tiptup
02-03-2004, 05:44 PM
Neat! I was thinking something like that would be the best way to present TMNT Season Sets because kids aren't going to buy these shows nearly as much as the older folks will and kiddie boxart might be the death of it.

That or something similar would work quite well. It would be very similar to that of the Transformers season sets.

Reznorite420
02-03-2004, 05:52 PM
The design was perfect...it's the coloring that I think needs work ;)

OceaBass
02-03-2004, 05:59 PM
Cheers Rez.
Anyone is welcome to send me their ideas, and I'll put them up on said website! :wink:

VaughnMichael
02-03-2004, 09:50 PM
Cheers Rez.
Anyone is welcome to send me their ideas, and I'll put them up on said website! :wink:
idea 3 would actully be realy great for a red sky episode box set but I highly doubt we will even be seeing that now...
:roll:
-Vaughn Michael

Stone Ill
02-03-2004, 10:00 PM
The artist for the 3rd one is Joe Madureria (sp?).

Ninja Tiptup
02-03-2004, 10:02 PM
Oooo I like idea three. But it doesn't really suit even the red sky episodes.

Another idea would be to use some old Mirage studios art. Maybe something by Dooney or Lawson. Perhaps adaptations of the mini-series Archie covers.

VaughnMichael
02-03-2004, 10:03 PM
Oooo I like idea three. But it doesn't really suit even the red sky episodes.

Another idea would be to use some old Mirage studios art. Maybe something by Dooney or Lawson. Perhaps adaptations of the mini-series Archie covers.
actully yes it sort of does ...well in the new mutation episodes wth dregg it does anyways...
-Vaughn Michael
p.s. I doubt we will see anyone from mirage doing anything for this at all

Dane E5R
02-03-2004, 10:12 PM
The artist for the 3rd one is Joe Madureria (sp?).

Joe Madureira*

Stone Ill
02-03-2004, 10:38 PM
Grr.. that's actually what I had had.. I made a typo.. but then again, I already thought I had had one. :-?

Splinter
02-04-2004, 12:36 AM
It's a little late to be suggesting cover art. Since it will be finalized soon, if it's going to be ready for April release. It's a nice idea, but the art is probably locked in by now. And just waiting to be revealed. :)