PDA

View Full Version : For a good belly laugh...

Reznorite420
02-03-2004, 06:57 PM
...go here (http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid).

I don't know if I've posted a link to this place before, although I know for sure I have posted links to other pages on Rinkworks such as "The Dialectizer" and reviews on "It's A Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad Movie".

In any case, whether or not you can relate to the technicians and others in these stories, you'll sure get a good laugh.

This is just in case there have been new members that haven't seen me post a link to this place yet.

If you've got a story to share that should be on that page as well...tell it!

Bowser_Koopa
02-03-2004, 07:04 PM
i heard once of a guy who changed his hdd while the computer was PLUGGED, the hdd literally roasted ...it was black, yet the guy wanted a new one from the store for free because he still had the recipt.....

Reznorite420
02-03-2004, 07:06 PM
Damn...that's the EPITOME of a stupid computer user, if you ask me.

I once knew a girl who didn't know the difference between a JPG and an EXE.

Bowser_Koopa
02-03-2004, 07:30 PM
Customer: "Hello, is this Tech Support?"
Tech Support: "Yes, it is. How may I help you?"
Customer: "The cup holder on my PC is broken and I am within my warranty period. How do I go about getting that fixed?"
Tech Support: "I'm sorry, but did you say a cup holder?"
Customer: "Yes, it's attached to the front of my computer."
Tech Support: "Please excuse me if I seem a bit stumped, it's because I am. Did you receive this as part of a promotional, at a trade show? How did you get this cup holder? Does it have any trademark on it?"
Customer: "It came with my computer, I don't know anything about a promotion. It just has '4X' on it."
At this point the Tech Rep had to mute the caller, because he couldn't stand it. The caller had been using the load drawer of the CDROM drive as a cup holder and snapped it off the drive.

i saw that on a tv show and it cracked me up badly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i remember i once had a computer teacher that told me about a student she had, on class she said something like "okey drag the mouse to the top left side of the screen, click on file...." the guy put the mouse on the screen and then he said "hmm, teacher, nothing happens".

i couldn't stop laughing with this one :lol:

Kid Icarus
02-03-2004, 08:06 PM
XD

That was great!

The Defibrillator
02-04-2004, 10:02 PM
These are all pretty funny...

Technician: By default all Windows icons are placed on the left side of the screen.
Caller: But I'm right handed!

Taloniss
02-05-2004, 04:31 AM
All those are comedy GOLD~!