PDA

View Full Version : What the shell is up with those flipping mutants

Michaelangelo|DAH
02-17-2004, 12:25 PM
Sorry for the long headline.

Well, I've seen some pics from toy fair 2004. and what is up with them, WHy do they have old school weapons ???

VaughnMichael
02-17-2004, 12:52 PM
Sorry for the long headline.

Well, I've seen some pics from toy fair 2004. and what is up with them, WHy do they have old school weapons ???
because they are old school figures there just re-issues....nuff said
-Vaughn Michael

coryroo24
02-17-2004, 01:01 PM
They won't release them with those old weapons, they will pobably get the same weapons as the other turtle variants

VaughnMichael
02-17-2004, 01:04 PM
They won't release them with those old weapons, they will pobably get the same weapons as the other turtle variants
do you know that for a fact?
I don't either but I am saying this is whats being shown with them and actully I hope they do give them the old weapons because for the most part they came with some differnt weapons like brass knuckles and stuff like that......but only time will tell...
and playmates factor of smart marketing.
-Vaughn Michael

Michaelangelo|DAH
02-17-2004, 01:34 PM
well, I think that they are making too many variants of the new show figs, they should stick to the show and maybe the games. I don't hope they'll turn out as the vintage figures did. with Star trek turtles and so on

Kid Icarus
02-17-2004, 02:38 PM
well, I think that they are making too many variants of the new show figs, they should stick to the show and maybe the games. I don't hope they'll turn out as the vintage figures did. with Star trek turtles and so on They've only release 1 set of really... well... stupid... variants: The armor tmnt. I don't think they ever will get as bad as the old line.

I think they'll have to use the old weapons on these though, at least with mikey, 'cause i thought he pulled the kunchukus out of his belt... i don't really remember.

Michaelangelo|DAH
02-17-2004, 02:58 PM
They've only release 1 set of really... well... stupid... variants: The armor tmnt. I don't think they ever will get as bad as the old line.

Well I sure don't hope so. But they are relasing those moto bikin' turtles.
and the space hoppin' turtles look nothing like the ones in the show, I am very sad that they changed those.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed