PDA

View Full Version : Surf City

Mondo J. Gecko
02-25-2004, 11:51 AM
((Heya Guys/Gals...
I'm kinda new to this RPG thing so if I do something wrong or something doesn't work right, please don't sue me..... :D .... I couldn't find any RPG setting that really fit my character so here's a new one based in Claifornia where my character is about to make a home for himself : ))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a slight breeze that first day Mondo J. Gecko arrived in the Sunny City of L.A. but that would not stop Mondo Jay from having fun. He searched for the nearest phone so that he could get ahold of his uncle back at home in N.Y.C. to tell him he had made it alright, but instead found someone hogging the phone.
"Hey you" Mondo said as he tapped on the glass window of the phone booth " I need to use the phone, could you hurry up?"

Mars-Chan
02-25-2004, 09:27 PM
((OOC: Hey-ey-ey, Mondo!!! :D If'n you don't mind...Mars will know you....that cool?))

Humming to herself casually, Mars adjusted the shades over her brown eyes and adjusted her grip on her surfboard. She then paused, raised her sunglasses up slightly, and raised her eyeridges in suprise. "Mondo?" She said to herself, then calling out his name. "...Mondo! Yo, Mondo-dude! Over here!!"

Mondo J. Gecko
02-26-2004, 01:09 PM
((super cool Mars :D ))

Mondo, hearing someone yell his name, turns to see the beautiful sight of his old friend Mars!! :D
"HeY!! Mars!! what's up girl??? how's the surf city treating you??" Mondo asked with a huge grin on his face. Mondo couldn't believe what a small world it was, Mars was great friend from mutant high and had always been one of Mondo's best friends.

Mars-Chan
02-26-2004, 09:27 PM
"Treating me fine...treating me fine." Mars sighed, as she shook her head, causing the cloth of her black mask to whip from side to side with the shake of her head. "...what are you doing here? I haven't seen you since high school! You on vacation or something?"

((OOC: Hey, Mondo...STATION!!! :lol: :tlol: ))

Jo Dawn
02-26-2004, 10:48 PM
(( Um, hey, I'll join if ya don't mind. I'll be Donnie.)) ((oh, and since Mars knows Mondo, so does Don, correct?))

Don squinted at the sun in his eyes. As much as he enjoyed the outdoors, he did miss the nice coolness of his computer room.

He looked up, and spotted Mars. "Hey, Mars! I've been looking everywhere for you! Where've you... Mondo??

*Don walks up to Mondo* Hey, Mondo! What brings you here?

Mondo J. Gecko
02-27-2004, 12:21 PM
((Sweet Jo Dawn... uh I mean Don (and Donny is Mondo's unofficial Uncle , see my profile)))

Mondo Shook his head in agreement "Yeah Mars... I'm just here for a little vacation and...." Mondo was intereupted by a familair voice talking to Mars. " Uncle Donny :o ? I'm just here on Vacation.... I was just about to phone oyu and the guys back home..... What are you doing here?"

(( Hey Mars, STATION!!! :D ))

Hannah
02-27-2004, 07:04 PM
((I'm guessing that if Mondo knows the turtles and everyone, then I'm connected in there somewhere? XD ))

Kenai's eyes closed as she felt the sweeping feeling of lack of air. She bobbed her head out of the water as fast as she could. The second she had taken a breath, she had been pulled back under. Her head crashed against the sandy ocean floor. A final wave flipped her on her shell and she skid across the beach.
"I need to remind myself," she choked as she rubbed her eyes, "To never, ever, wipe out in a tidal wave..."

Mars-Chan
02-27-2004, 09:15 PM
((OOC: STATION!! Dude!! :lol: ))

"Heya, Donny!" Mars greeted her brother with a nod of her head as she placed the bottom of the surfboard (which read "Surfer Girl" on it) on the ground next to her. "...I spotted Mondo over here and I was just about to go surfing! You two want to join me?"

Mondo J. Gecko
02-28-2004, 11:21 AM
"I know I want to join you" Mondo blurted out, he was iching for some good skateboarding but figured that surfing with Mars would help.
"Where's the best place to surf??" Mondo asked scratching his head.

Mars-Chan
02-29-2004, 09:33 PM
"Well, you need a surfboard first...." Mars chuckled, nodding for the two to follow her. "...in order to surf, you need a board!!!" She then led the two to her condo and opened the front door. "Come on in." She said, as she walked in. "...don't mind the mess....I'll be back in a minute." She then disappeared out of the room, leaving the two to explore it. The condo was like her sewer home in New York, but it had the exceptions of surfboards hanging on the wall and the X-Box laying on the ground. Mars then reappeared with two surfboards, and handed one to Mondo. On his surfboard read the words "Mondo Jay" and on Don's surfboard read the words "Computer Whiz". "Now..." She said, grabbing her own surfboard and running toward the screen door and opening it, as she then nodded for the two to follow her. "...you want to know where the best place is? Follow me if you dare!!!" She then ran out on the covered porch, ran down the stairs and waited patiently.

Mondo J. Gecko
03-01-2004, 11:42 AM
"Sweet!.... a surfboard with my name on it!!" Mondo said with excitement "I can't wait to go surfing.... Let's do it :D !!!"
Mondo was so excited that he almost knocked Donny over with his SurfBoard.

Mars-Chan
03-01-2004, 09:21 PM
((OOC: :lol: Happy do surf, are we? :tlol: ))

"Well, are you two slowpokes comming or what?!" Mars' voice floated up the stairs to them, as she then tapped her foot impatiently, adjusting the wolf towel on her shoulder. "...the waves can't wait!!! Well...they can...if you're going to MY section of the beach!!"

Jo Dawn
03-01-2004, 09:53 PM
*Don straightens himself after Mondo J. almost knocked him over*

"Very nice..." He said, looking over at his board. *He walks over the stairs and looks down to Mars.* "Coming, oh patient one..." ( :wink: :P )

Mars-Chan
03-01-2004, 10:11 PM
((OOC: :lol: Very funny, Jo.... :tlol: ))

"Hey..." Mars laughed, while watching the two walk down the stairs to meet her. "...very funny. Grab yourselves some towels and let's go! The waves always curl right and they are waiting for the three of us!"

((OOC: He can dig it, she can dig it, we can dig it....we can....SPOOT!! :x How does that go?!? :lol: ))

Mondo J. Gecko
03-02-2004, 02:53 PM
*Swipes a towel* "Lets get going I can't wait!!" Mondo exclaimed with a huge grin on his face.
"The waters gettin cold Uncle Donny... I'd like to be at the beach Sometime today!!" Mondo Chuckled at his own humor and jump over and stood beside Mars who was "patiently" waiting for Him and Donny.

Jo Dawn
03-02-2004, 03:29 PM
Don chuckled. "Alright, lets get going, then..." He said, then went over to where Mars and Mondo J. stood. "Though, I'm thinking you two will have to give a few pointers..."

Mars-Chan
03-02-2004, 09:18 PM
"Donny..." Mars chuckled, then shaking her head. "...how do you think I got to be so good at sewer surfing? This little spot right here is my little secret." She then nodded for the two to follow her, and she led the way to a wooded walkway over the dunes. "It's just over the bridge here." She said, as she walked over the walkway and paused on the bridge for the other two. As soon as they reached her side, the two saw the waves forming to make the perfect curl and no one was on the beach but them. "...see? Isn't this fantastic?!?" She then walked down the bridge, set her stuff on the beach, and ran out toward the water and started to surf.

Mondo J. Gecko
03-02-2004, 09:31 PM
"YYEEEEE-HAAA" Mondo Jay yelled as he ran through the water splashing everyone. "Ssssuuuuurrrrfffsss UP!!" Mondo tried to hang a six (LoL) but came flopping into the water, but he didn't even care, He was finally in California surfing with his friends.... this was paradise.

Mars-Chan
03-02-2004, 09:42 PM
"Oh, come on, Jay..." Mars teased, as she surfed past him, humming to herself casually. "...you've got to do better than THAT!!!" She didn't see the huge wave pull up behind her until it was too late. "WAH!!! :o" She yelped, as she disappeared below the waves, her surfboard flying over it but she did not reappear.

Jo Dawn
03-02-2004, 09:58 PM
Don looked up from where he was examining his surfboard as Mars yelled. He looked around, but saw no sign of her.

"Mars?" He called out, becoming concerned. He walked over to the edge of the water. Still no sign of her. He dove in, looking frantically around for any sign of her...

Mars-Chan
03-02-2004, 10:07 PM
((OOC: :tlol: Jo! Love the avvy pic!!! :lol: Where did you find it!?))

Don was getting more and more desprate by the minute until he spotted the familiar fireball scar on the back of a shell directly below him. Mars had sunk to the bottom of the ocean floor and blacked out as she landed on the sandy bottom, the cloth of her black mask floating above her head.

Jo Dawn
03-02-2004, 10:23 PM
Don spotted the familiar shell, and his breath caught in his throat. He took a deep breath, and dove down, grabbing Mars and bringing her to the surface.

"Hey, Mondo, we got a problem over here!" He called out as he made his way to shore. He lay Mars down on the beach, and leaned in to see if she was still breathing...

((OOC - Thanks! :D I just love Stuart, don't you?? So funny... :lol: I'll find the site for ya and send it to you when I do!! (I forgot to save the site addy...))

Mars-Chan
03-02-2004, 10:29 PM
((OOC: I do...he's hillarious! And the fact that the one that plays his mom (can't remember WHO...) just cannot get through a scene without laughing!! :lol: "Let me do it!" :tlol: ))

Jo Dawn
03-02-2004, 10:39 PM
((OOC - Yeah, it's Mo Collins that plays Doreen... they're really good together. I like all of the Stuart sketches, but have you seen the Pet Store one? :lol: "Mr Pips tried to kill me!" It's pretty funny...

Hehe, I'm looking for a good Stuart quote for my sig...

And, like I said, I'll find that site for you, but it might not be until tomorrow...))

Mars-Chan
03-02-2004, 10:46 PM
((OOC: Okily-dokily! :D H'm..guess I should continue this...shouldn't I?))

It seemed like forever, but Mars felt the soft sand on her back and she let out a loud groan and coughed out the water caught in her throat. "What...happened?" She groaned, slowly opening her eyes and shaking her head.

Jo Dawn
03-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Don felt relief flood over him when Mars moved, opening her eyes. He breathed a sigh of relief.

"What happened?" He asked, allowing a small smile to come onto his face. "What happened was you just almost scared the shell offa me..." He looked down at her, looking to see if there were any injuries. "How do you feel?"

Mondo J. Gecko
03-03-2004, 05:01 PM
Mondo hadn't heard Mars' crash into the waves and when he popped his head out of the water a desperate look of fear rushed across his face. All he could see was Don hunched over Mars' still body on the beach. He raced towards his friends paddling on his surf board as hard as he could. As he made it to the beach he could hear Don asking Mars' if she was alright.
"Whats going on guys?? What happenned to Mars??" He asked out of breath and panic stricken.

Mars-Chan
03-03-2004, 09:40 PM
"You can stop being so panic stricken, Jay..." Mars groaned, then sitting up and shaking her head. "...all I did was wipe out. Nothing big. As for anything broken....I don't think so. You go ahead and go back to surfing. Don and I will watch." After watching Jay go back to surfing, Mars started to chuckle. "Did I hear Jay call you Uncle Donny?" She then chuckled. "...of course you DO realize that I will never let this go...right? :evilgrin: :lol:"

Jo Dawn
03-03-2004, 10:58 PM
Don cleared his throat. "Good to see you're feeling a little more "normal" there, Mars." He grinned. "But of course you'd never let me forget it... that'd be too easy."

Don flashed one more grin at Mars, happy that she was ok, then turned to watch Mondo J. surf.

Mondo J. Gecko
03-04-2004, 12:01 PM
Mondo Jay sighed.... he wasn't so good at this surfing thing. Skateboarding was more his style, but the open sea was calming so he kept trying to surf. Mondo looked over towards his two friends to find them laughing about something and he smiled :) .

Mars-Chan
03-05-2004, 09:24 PM
((OOC: GAH!!! I've got "Bohemian Rhapsody" stuck in my head right now!!! ....AND I CAN'T STOP HUMMING IT!!! :dead: :lol: ))

Mars then wrapped the wolf towel around her shelled shoulders and sighed. "You know something, Donny...." She sighed, then chuckling softly. "...maybe I should'a just stayed in bed today. Nothing bad ever happens if I'm asleep!!!"

Jo Dawn
03-05-2004, 09:35 PM
"Aw, c'mon. It wasn't that bad, was it?" Don said, and then nudged Mars gently with his elbow. "You know, I could say the same about leaving my lab." He laughed quietly. "The only things that really hurts me when I stay in there are, well, whatever I'm working on..." He laughed quietly, hoping to get a positive reaction from Mars.

((OCC - Thank you, Mars. Now I've got the song in my head!! :lol: ))

Mars-Chan
03-05-2004, 09:44 PM
((OOC: Mamma...just killed a man...didn't mean to make you cry....SPOOT!!! :X :tlol: ))
"That's true..." Mars chuckled, putting a hand on Don's shoulder. "...but unlike the real world..if you have a nightmare or something like that...you can just wake up. It's not at all like that in the real life...."

Hannah
03-06-2004, 08:19 AM
Kenai shook the sand out of her wet hair and stood up. She almost fell right back down, but caught her balance on an umbrella beside her. Great. I've trespassed, she thought. Someone's gonna see me over here and start the raid against mutants all over again, only now they'll be holding up signs that say 'Mutants Trespass!' Ugh... She hopped off the blanket and walked down the beach. She walked close the the water, stepping in the small waves that came near her.

Mars-Chan
03-08-2004, 09:21 PM
"I was a fool to think I could face Shredder alone..." Mars muttered under her breath as she rested her head on her arms, as Don then raised an eyeridge at her. "...I was a fool to think that I fought and fly solo....I was a fool period. That's why I escaped up here....to heal my wounds and to train harder so that I could go back to New York and take him on one last time."

Mondo J. Gecko
03-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Mondo had enough surfing for the afternoon and headed towards the beach where Don and Mars were sitting when for out of the distance he spotted someone just off to the left of them, but he couldn't tell who it was. He tried to look closer as he paddled towards the beach, She didn't look dangerous but the lady was definatley not aware of Don and Mars sitting just a couple of meters ahead of her.

Hannah
03-09-2004, 05:27 PM
Kenai yelped as a crab snapped at her foot. She jumped out of it's way, llanding in the sand for the 2nd time. She looked up and saw two people nearby. ...And they were green. She smiled and got up, heading toward them.

Jo Dawn
03-09-2004, 06:47 PM
((OOC - Sorry guys! Didn't mean to disappear on you all like that, but I, uh, didn't leave the couch for three days.))

Don looked down at Mars.

"Aw, Mars, so you made a mistake... No big deal. Everyone makes those." He stopped, then smiled. "Yes, even me." He put a hand on her shoulder. "But, it's good that you took a little time off. It's good for you... for all of us." He looked back over the ocean. "The most important thing is that we learn from them... but you know that. You're too smart to let that get by you." He grinned, jabbing her lightly in the shoulder.

Mars-Chan
03-09-2004, 09:29 PM
((OOC: You sick, Jo? Or was it plain lethargy? :lol: ))
"Yeah...I guess you're right..." Mars sighed, as she lifted her head from her arms and shook it with a nod and then glancing over the ocean with a solemn glance. "...have the others...asked about me? Not that I'm curious, mind you...but...have they?" She then ran her hand over the scar on her throat given to her by Shredder.

Mondo J. Gecko
03-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Mondo was starting to get much closer to the beach when he tried yelling at Mars and Donny to watch out for the incoming stranger, but they couldn't hear him. Mondo swam with all his might wondering if the stranger was friend or foe, hoping she was friend because Uncle Donny and Mars had seen enough foes to last a life time and he knew it.

Jo Dawn
03-10-2004, 01:03 PM
((OOC: You sick, Jo? Or was it plain lethargy? :lol: ))

((OOC - Hehe... y'know, that does just sound like I was just being lethargic, but actually, I was sick. Yuck. But I'm back now! Yay!! :) ))

Mars-Chan
03-10-2004, 09:29 PM
((OOC: Well, post all ready!!! :lol: :tlol: ))

Jo Dawn
03-10-2004, 09:46 PM
((OOC - Oh man... my mind is still not working right! :lol: Well, uh, as 'right' as it ever does... *ahem* anyways... Sorry, sorry. Here we go! :) ))

Don looked over at Mars. "Of course the others ask about you!
We care about you." He stopped talking momentarily, when he saw Mondo frantically swimming towards shore.

"What is he doing??" Don asked. "Is that some... technique?" He shook his head, then looked back at Mars.

"Quit worrying so much, Mars. You're staating to soud like Leo." Don joked.

((OOC - Hey, uh... any objections to me being Leo if I decide to bring him in? I'm not quite sure yet, but I might... If there's any objectiosn, lemme know!))

Mars-Chan
03-10-2004, 10:22 PM
((OOC: :lol: No....I don't mind. I'm curious as to see where this is going to head... :lol: :lol: ))
Mars, hearing the joke about Leo, then giggled. "I'm sure he'd kill ya for that comment, Donny..." She chuckled, shaking her head, then spotting Jay and raising an eyeridge. "...what the shell IS he doing??! That's a new technique to me..."

She then listened to the sounds of the seagulls cawing overhead and then rolled her eyes at a inward comment. "I don't think Mikey'd last three minutes on these waves..." She giggled. "...he can barley keep up with me as I sewer-surf!"

Mondo J. Gecko
03-11-2004, 02:58 PM
"GUYS!! GUYS!!! Watch out!!" Mondo was yelling at the Top of his lungs. The Waves were fierce but Mondo swam on his board with all his might, 'Mikey wouldn't last two minutes on these waves' Mondo thought to himself. He had to warn Uncle Donny and Mars of the incoming stranger, this person, friend or foe, he had to warn them and he was getting closer to the beach.

Jo Dawn
03-11-2004, 06:10 PM
Don stood as Mondo furiously swam closer. He seemed to be yelling something. Don took a few steps towards the water.

"Mondo, what are you..." He began, but stopped, as he saw movement over to the side. Someone was walking towards them.

He immediatly understood what Mondo had been trying to do. He silently cursed himself for not paying better attention to the surroundings.

Don ran back to Mars, ready to protect her if the stranger proved dangerous.

Hannah
03-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Kenai's eyes flashed back and forth as she watched the scene. She walked closer. "What, have you never seen a turtle before?" she asked, walking up to Donatello, who seemed to be protecting something behind him.

Jo Dawn
03-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Don stood, dumbfounded, as another... turtle... walked right up to them. He didn't know what surprised him more, that she was a turtle, or that she had just... waltzed right up to them. She kinda reminded him of Raph in that sense...

Part of him relaxed, as she wasn't a human that might... "freak out" at the sight of them, but another part of him tensed up even more. Where in the world did she come from...?

Don raised an eye-ridge at the girl's very direct question. "Quite obviously, I have." He answered, keeping his defensive posture.

Mondo J. Gecko
03-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Mondo Jay finally got to the beach huffing and puffing, out of breath from the long swim. Up ahead of him he saw the stranger talking to Don. Don was in his Defensive postition and look ready to attack, but Mondo would be first to attack this stranger who dare threaten his friends. He sprinted towards the turtle.... the turtle?
"It's a chick-turtle?" Mondo thought to himself as he got closer "That doesn't matter. She's trying to hurt my friends!" or so he thought. He came racing with rage towards the back of the She-Turtle and Tackled her from behind.

(( :lol: oh this is gonna be good! :D ))

Hannah
03-12-2004, 08:29 PM
Kenai gasped as she tumbled to the ground.
"Hey-hey! Geroff! Agh!" She swore and kicked the stranger off. "Jesus, what was that about?"

Mondo J. Gecko
03-12-2004, 09:06 PM
Mondo was suprised by the blunt tone of the lady but was deterimed to protect his friends.
"Your not gonna hurt my friends without a fight!" Mondo roared as he got to his feet.

Jo Dawn
03-12-2004, 10:07 PM
Don had taken a surprised step backwards when Mondo J. had tackled the stranger. Don was never going to attack her... not unless he had to defend himself or Mars...

"Hey, hey..." Don stepped forward again, stepping inbetween the two fighters, against his better judgment...

Hannah
03-13-2004, 03:02 PM
Kenai swore under her breath and scowled at the turtle standing inbetween her and her attacker. "I have no intention of hurting these turtles." She spat, motioning to the two turtles. "Nor you"

Mars-Chan
03-13-2004, 09:28 PM
"How do we know we can trust you?" Mars suddenly spoke up, tensing her muscles and slowly reaching for her sais on her belt. It was obvious that Mars was ready to fight. "...for all we know you could be lying. Shell, you could be a spy for the Foot! So how do we know we can trust you?! HUH!?!"

Hannah
03-13-2004, 09:36 PM
"..Foot?" The word triggered something in her mind. She stared out into the sky, memories suddenly coming back to her. Shredder, the foot, attacks, bloodspill, then... she had been dumped. In an old alley. She grimaced, and looked up at the turtle who had spoke. "Because they want to kill me." she said softly.

Jo Dawn
03-13-2004, 09:49 PM
Don blinked. The sudden turn of events had startled him to say the least. One minute they were all ready to go at each other's necks. The next, the girl was staring into space for a minute before softening her voice.

"Wy do they want to do that?" He asked gently. He wanted to keep this girl on the soft spoken track she was currently on.

Shouting would only attract more people their way.

Hannah
03-14-2004, 07:57 AM
Kenai looked down at t he ground. If they had such hatred as they show towards the foot... Well... They'd never believe her. "You... You wouldn't understand."

Jo Dawn
03-14-2004, 02:18 PM
Don noticed the sudden uneasiness that came over her. He glanced at Mars and Mondo, then looked back at the girl.

"We might." He said, keeping his voice calm.

Hannah
03-14-2004, 03:31 PM
Kenai felt a small surge of anger towards this turtle. How could he stay so calm like that? She blinked back a few tears. She didn't like talking about her past. She choked out one word: "N-n-no."

Jo Dawn
03-14-2004, 03:40 PM
Don's brow furrowed at this. He hadn't meant to upset her. But he was confused. She'd gone from angry to almost crying in only a few minutes.

"I'm sorry." He began, not wanting to upset her more. "I didn't mean to pry." He put his hands up in a calming gesture. "But I really would like to understand..."

((OOC - Kenai, I love your picture in your sig. All the little chibi turtles are adorable! :) :D ))

Hannah
03-14-2004, 03:55 PM
((Hehe. Thanks. But... don't thank me for the green turtles... They were made by the dudes at N.T.R.L I just made myself, lol. Then I put them together. :wink: ))
Kenai swallowed. "No, It's okay." She shifted her wieght. "Maybe you would understand. W-would you beleive that Ma.. Shredder... Is my father?"

Jo Dawn
03-14-2004, 05:07 PM
((OOC - I thought they looked familiar... they're still adorable, though. And you made yours?? Cool... :) ))

Don took a moment to consider this new bit of information. It alarmed him, because now he knew she had ties to Shredder... and at the same time, it didn't seem like she was any big fan of his, either.

He took a deep breath. "Yes." He replied evenly. "I would believe that..." He said. Her obvious reluctance about her father had him concerned, though.

"Are you OK?" He asked carefully.

Mondo J. Gecko
03-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Mondo who had been in a fighting stance the whole conversation with this stranger, was tense once more with the uttering of the word "shredder". That name, that being, Mondo's temper was begining to rise when he heard the rest of the woman's sentence. "She is his Daughter? How? Why? Who? What now?" Mondo's mind flooded with questions, but one question still remained unspoken.
"So What?!" Mondo asked the stranger, still alittle peeved by her interference of this perfectly nice day "Why should we care?"

Jo Dawn
03-14-2004, 05:31 PM
Don sighed. He wanted all those questions answered, too, but he didn't want to start a fight with this. Especially knowing her lineage.

He thought, momentarily, of his laptop, safe in the house. He briefly wondered what made him leave it... and the safety of indoors.

He readied himself for a backlash. Mars, especially, wouldn't like this new piece of information...

Hannah
03-14-2004, 05:38 PM
"Are you OK?" He asked carefully.
Kenai fought the urge to start crying. "Yes..." she stammered. "I'm fine."
Then she heard the other mutant's words.
"She is his Daughter? How? Why? Who? What now?" Mondo's mind flooded with questions, but one question still remained unspoken.
"So What?!" Mondo asked the stranger, still alittle peeved by her interference of this perfectly nice day "Why should we care?"
Anger began to bubble inside of her. The turtle that had been speaking earlier had been much more kind than this mutant.
"You don't have to care," she spat. "But It would be nice if..." she slowed down. "...If you would."

Mondo J. Gecko
03-14-2004, 06:45 PM
Mondo Jay's heart sank into his stomach.... He couldn't believe how harsh he had been to this young lady, when he should have been so much nicer to a fellow Mutant.
"I'm.... I'm sorry" Mondo replied to the stranger and turned around and faced Mars feeling terrible for his harsh words.

Hannah
03-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Kenai watched the mutant turn away. "It's okay... Sometimes I say thing I don't mean, like you didn't mean to yell like that." Kenai wasn't very good with this kind of stuff. Emotion. She sighed and stood up, brushing the sand off her legs. "I suppose I'm not wanted here..."

Jo Dawn
03-14-2004, 07:14 PM
"Whoa, whoa... wait." Don stepped up then. He didn't want this girl leaving. He had way too much stuff to ask her.

"No one said that..."

Hannah
03-14-2004, 07:18 PM
Kenai blinked. They didn't hate her. That was a change. Every person she had encountered in her life had hated her or betrayed her. She turned around to face the turtle. "Well, I would suppose you would want my name..."

Mars-Chan
03-14-2004, 09:34 PM
((OOC: Don't you think it's about time to bring in the other brothers, Jo? :lol: ))
"Forgive my brother and Jay...." Mars then said, softening her tone and stepping out behind Don. "...it's just that...well...we've been fighting for all of our lives against Shredder and I've kinda gotten war-worthy at the mention of his name. I apologise. My name's Mars. That's Donatello and Jay."

Jo Dawn
03-14-2004, 09:41 PM
((OOC - I agree, Mars. :) ))

Leonardo looked around cautiously as he walked. He wanted to find his family, and soon.

Voices drifted to him as he walked, familiar voices. Mars... He thought. He walked to where he could see the rest of them. He raised a brow. The one person was not familiar.

He crossed his arms as he walked closer. "What is going on??"

((OOC - I was meaning to bring Leo in here... I almost forgot! :wink: ))

Mars-Chan
03-14-2004, 09:58 PM
((OOC: :tlol: Oh, crud...you've just invoked the wrath of the little sister... :lol: ))

Mars then arched an eyeridge at the familiar voice of Leo and shook her head. Nah...it couldn't be...Leo was back in New York...wasn't he?

Mars then slowly turned on her heels, faced Leo, and then literally tackled him in a bear hug. "I can't believe you're here!" She teased him. "...what took you?! Was I going to have to hunt you down or what?!!"

((OCC: :lol: *dies* :lol: :lol: :lol: ))

Jo Dawn
03-14-2004, 10:06 PM
((OOC - Uh oh :lol: ))

Leo suddenly found himself under attack as Mars launched herself at him. A small smile came over his face at her excitement and he hugged her back quickly before pulling back.

"What took me?" He asked, straightening back up. "Do you guys know how much noise you were making?" He shook his head.

"I came to make sure you didn't get into too much trouble..." He took a look at the others. "But I seem to be too late..."

Mars-Chan
03-14-2004, 10:27 PM
((OOC:*reads her last post* GLOMP-HUG ATTACK!!!! :lol: *dies* :tlol: :tlol: :tlol: ))

"What I ment was...I thought you were in New York and I was going to have to go back there and find you!!" Mars chuckled, then killing the laugh when she saw his look. "...speak of which...where are Mike and the others? He isn't creeping up behind me...is he? Because if he is..." Mars then got shifty-eyed, causing Leo to chuckle.

Hannah
03-15-2004, 05:33 AM
Kenai would have made a sarcastic comment, but for one of the few times in her life she didnt feel like it.

Jo Dawn
03-15-2004, 03:40 PM
"...speak of which...where are Mike and the others? He isn't creeping up behind me...is he? Because if he is..." Mars then got shifty-eyed, causing Leo to chuckle.

Leo sighed. "I have no idea where the other two are." He said, then glanced over to the other girl, then back at Mars. "Who is she?" He asked, crossing his arms again. He looked over to Donatello, who gave a quick shake of his head.

Hannah
03-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Kenai looked up at the turtle who had spoke and said, "Who do you think?" she asked sarcasticly."Yeah... I'm just your every-day mutant turtle."
For a second she felt guilty, having been so mean to a fellow mutant. Then she felt a familiar feeling.. hunger. She longingly remembered the last time she ate: 2 days ago. The dumpster where she had found a the distorted surf board that she had been using earlier. Her stomach let out a quiet grumble, and she blushed.

Jo Dawn
03-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Leo looked over at the girl after her sarcastic comment, an unimpressed look on his face. Then he looked back at Don. "Donnie...?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know if I should be the one to really..." Don began, but stopped when he could hear the girl's stomach growl. He turned to her. "Are you hungry? We could go get some..." Don began, but stopped as he was shot another look from Leo.

Hannah
03-15-2004, 04:40 PM
Kenai looked down at her feet. "No, I'm fine." she lied. This day was getting weirder and weirder.. what was it? Mutant day or something?

Jo Dawn
03-15-2004, 04:52 PM
Don looked at Leo after the girl answered. They seemed to communicate using only their eyes for a moment, before Leo sighed again. He seemed to be doing that alot lately.

"Come on." Leo said to the girl. "We'll go get something to eat... and I'd like to ask you a few questions."

Don cleared his throat gently, and Leo looked back at him. Don's eyeridges went up, and Leo looked back at the girl.

"Besides," He smiled, hoping he sounded a bit friendler this time. "I'm starving, too. It's been a long day."

Don smiled at the girl from behind Leo.

((OOC - I'm not being confusing, writing for two characters, like this am I? I was really trying to differentiate between the two, but, I wanted to make sure...))

EDIT - Fixing a typo :)

Hannah
03-15-2004, 05:03 PM
((No, you're doing fine. I can tell the characters apart.))

The slightest hint of smile crossed Kenai's face. Food. Finally. She stretched a small bit before saying, "Okay. That sounds... reasonable." she didn't say how hungry she was, she didn't want to show any weaknesses yet. Not even hunger.

Mars-Chan
03-15-2004, 09:26 PM
"Well...I don't mean to brag...." Mars grinned, as she grabbed her surfboard, which was floating near the waves, and turned to go back to the beachhouse. "...but I will.... :P ...but I can make a MEAN homemade pizza. Anyone interested?"

Jo Dawn
03-15-2004, 10:20 PM
"I sure am." Don replied. He wanted to get some information from the girl... and he was hungry. It had already been a long day...

Leo looked at Mars with a brow raised. She wanted to invite a stranger into her home? He looked back over at the girl. If she was trouble, they wouldn't have any problem keeping her restrained.

He nodded. "Alright, Mars." Leo said. "Let's go."

Mars-Chan
03-15-2004, 10:37 PM
Mars then nodded as she took off ahead and reached the beach house, deep in thought. She then washed the sand off of her with the hose and paused at the sound of someone in the bushes near her. "Who's out there?" She called out, as a big figure then appeared behind her and wrapped a rope around her throat causing her to gasp loudly for breath, as she clawed at her throat. "....Donny! Leo!! Someone!! Can't...breathe!!!"

Jo Dawn
03-15-2004, 10:46 PM
After Mars left for the house, Leo turned to Don. "You think this is wise? Bringing her with us?" He whispered, talking about this new girl.

Don shrugged. "Aw, Leo, she doesn't seem to be too bad... Just a little 'lost'." He said, and Leo shruged. "But hey," Don continued. "It's Mars' place... If she wants to invite her..." He shrugged. "Besides, I think this girl is ok."

Leo sighed. "Alright." He agreed, then began walking towards the house. The closer he got, the more he could hear a faint scuffling noise. It didn't sound like anything at first, but as he got closer, it ot louder, and more distinguishable. Muscles tensing, he took off towards the direction of the noise.

Hannah
03-16-2004, 06:39 AM
Kenai silently followed the other mutants. As she walked behind them, she sang softly a song she had learned in her youth.

"Hey.
Try to open your heart to beauty.
Go to the woods someday.
And weave a wreath of memory there.
Then if tears, tears obscure your way
You'll know
Oh how wonderful it is
to live."

She opened her eyes. The two turtles in front of her were talking. She was too far behind to hear what they were saying, though. Then, one of them starting runningg. Then she noticed why. There was this soft noise in the distance. She concentrated hard. The sound reminded her of when someone was choking in those human movies. Oh. Wait. Someone was choking.

Mondo J. Gecko
03-16-2004, 02:27 PM
((I want to play Mikey aswell, if thats alright with everybody?? If not please tell me :D ))

Mondo Jay had gone up ahead of the gang earlier, turning away after his harsh comments. Though sad, Mondo had decided to head back to the beach house and see if Mars had any video games to play. But it seemed that there were others waiting for him there! The Foot had reached the home of Mars and were waiting to attack. Luckly Mondo had heard them breaking down the door and coming into the house before they had time to look for him. Unaware of his friends coming neare he hid outside in the bushes waiting for an approprite time to attack the unsespecting Foot soldiers.

Jo Dawn
03-16-2004, 02:51 PM
((OOC - No problem, Mondo! Now all we're missing is a Raph! I'd be him, but since I'm Leo, that'd mean fighting with myself! :lol: Which I could do, if I had to, but I don't wanna monopolize all the characters. So if anyone wants to bring Raph in, bring him on! :) ))

As Leo took off towards the house, Don concentrated, listening for what his brother had heard. He soon followed his brother, as he heard the sounds of a scuffle.

Don came to a sudden halt at the sight before him. Mars was struggling against someone, and Leo was sneaking over towards them. Leo caught his brother's eye and motioned for him to take the guy attacking Mars. Don nodded, and moved to do so.

Leo snuck around the side of the house, where he saw a rustling in the bushes. Whoever it was, they hadn't noticed his presence yet. He reached down into the bushes and grabbed the shoulder of whoever was hiding down there...

Hannah
03-16-2004, 03:06 PM
((Can I be Raph?))

Kenai silently swept away. She planned that the attacker didnt know someone would attack from the back. She was hungry; a long fight would just upset her stomach more. She turned around, and watched the turtles for a few seconds before continuing her decisive plan.

Jo Dawn
03-16-2004, 03:09 PM
((Go ahead! :) ))

Hannah
03-16-2004, 03:32 PM
Raphael grunted as he walked down the beach. Stupid Leo, He thought. He ran off without me an' Mikey... He had been off to look for him; Michelangelo had said he was 'sick'. Then he came to a group of footprints. Two-toed footprints. He smiled, which he didnt usually do. He started to follow the footprints...

Mondo J. Gecko
03-16-2004, 03:34 PM
Leo snuck around the side of the house, where he saw a rustling in the bushes. Whoever it was, they hadn't noticed his presence yet. He reached down into the bushes and grabbed the shoulder of whoever was hiding down there...

"AHHH!!" Mondo Screamed as someone grad his shoulder, he turned to see Leo putting his finger to his lips, motioning to be quite.
"Where'd you come from" Mondo Jay whispered to his Uncle Leo who motioned for Jay to be quite once agian.... but it was to late, the foot were on them and ready to strike
"ah crap...." Mondo sighed.

Jo Dawn
03-16-2004, 05:22 PM
Leo grimaced as the Foot found them, and pulled his katana from their holders. He jumped up, delivering a kick to the head of the first Foot ninja that had dared come close to him. Another replaced it, and he soon found himself surrounded by three opponents. He struck a defensive pose, instinct quickly doing a mental checklist of where the others were. Then he prepared himself to fight.

Don quickly made his way over to Mars and her attacker. He made short work of the man, and instantly recognized him to be a member of the Foot. He knew others couldn't be far off. Sure enough, he saw Leo and Mondo becoming surrounded by them on the side of the house. Before he left to help them, though, he wanted to be sure that Mars was ok.

Hannah
03-16-2004, 05:39 PM
Kenai reached for her sais. Wait... Where were her sais? ****. She had left them back at the beach. She let in a sprinting run toward their settlement and grabbed them. She tried running back up, but it was pretty much no use. Running in sand was almost impossible. When she had finally got back up, the foot was attacking the mutants she had recenly met. With a growing rage, she leapt at a soldier that was attacking the turtle with the blue mask. Her sais sunk into it's back, and the soldier became limp. Blood was spilling all over its back. She turned around and stabbed at the nearest soldier.

((What universe is this in? Cause In the old toon the soldiers were robotic and wouldn't bleed. :S))

((EDIT: I suppose I would've run into raph, so let's say becuase I was at the back of the house, I took another route? XD I dunno, I cant think of anything. lol.))

Jo Dawn
03-16-2004, 07:04 PM
Leo stopped short as one of the Foot ninja's fell to this new girl. His eyes immediatly were drawn to the sais in her hands. She didn't have those before The thought came to him suddenly, and he kicked the last Foot away from him angrily.

Then he spun on the girl. "Where did you get those?" He demanded, motioning to the sais. A fear welled up in him at the thought that they could have come from Raph...

((What universe is this in? Cause In the old toon the soldiers were robotic and wouldn't bleed. :S))

((OOC - To be honest, I'd rather do the new cartoon or movie universe. But whatever. If it's old toon, I'd like it not as goofy. But if everyone else really wants it as that, that's ok, too. :) ))

((EDIT: I suppose I would've run into raph, so let's say becuase I was at the back of the house, I took another route? XD I dunno, I cant think of anything. lol.))

((OOC - Eh, it's a big beach... :wink: ))

Hannah
03-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Kenai spun around to face the turtle. "Didn't show 'em." she panted. "Didn't want ya thinkin' my a threat. I was sittin' on them."

Jo Dawn
03-16-2004, 08:07 PM
Leo simply crossed his arms, staring at the girl. "Why should I buy that?" He asked sternly.

Don looked over from where he was checking on Mars. Leo was looking at the girl with that 'look'.

Uh oh. He thought to himself. I better see what's up over there. He looked at Leo's face again. Or maybe not...

Mars-Chan
03-16-2004, 09:26 PM
((OOC: :o Um....Jo? This is kinda freaking me out here! The posts you posted are JUST THE SAME as the ones I had in a dream last night!!! :o :o ))

Mars struggled as hard as she could to get to her feet, but she slowly sunk to her knees, gasping for breath. Her gasps were comming out in short labored breaths and the images of her brothers and Jay started to spin and blurr into one. "And down I go!" She gasped, as she then sunk to the ground, blacking out.

Jo Dawn
03-16-2004, 09:40 PM
((OOC - Whoa, really?? :o Freaky... Um, maybe great minds think alike!! :wink: ))

Don moved back over to Mars as she blacked out. He gently patted her face.

"Mars. Mars?" He said, trying to get her to come out of it. He looked back over at the others. Leo was still looking at the girl with a stern/ bordering-on-angry stare. Don sighed. He wondered what was going on over there. As soon as he knew Mars was OK, he'd go find out.

Oh yeah, he was looking forward to that

((OOC - On a side note, Mars, how lucky, you remember your dreams! Especially TMNT ones! :) ))

Mars-Chan
03-16-2004, 10:19 PM
((OOC: :trazz: I know....just how freaky is it??!? I always have TMNT dreams, so... :lol: ))

Jo Dawn
03-16-2004, 10:25 PM
((OOC: :trazz: I know....just how freaky is it??!? I always have TMNT dreams, so... :lol: ))

((OOC - Hehe, it's not freaky that you have TMNT dreams, because I do too! :D Er, if you wanna use me as an example of normal... :wink: I think TMNT dreams are cool. Just wish I could remember mine... ))

Hannah
03-17-2004, 05:14 AM
Kenai stared blankly at the turtle. "...Because it's true...?"
Then she heard the sounds from the other turtle...

Jo Dawn
03-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Leo let out a small grunt at the girl's answer. "And what," He began. "should make me believe that that's true?"

"C'mon, Leo." Don began wearily, as he carried Mars' still unconcious form over to the rest of them. "Maybe they are hers. Let's get Mars inside to a bed, and then we can worry about finding Raph and Mikey." Don shot the girl a sympathetic look.

Leo sighed. "Fine. We'll get Mars settled in and then we'll... talk." He looked over at Mars. "Is she ok?" He asked Don.

"Nothing a little rest can't cure." Don smiled weakly. Leo nodded at that, then motioned for him to take her into the house.

Hannah
03-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Kenai looked at the turtles. Strange... They were all wearing masks, each with a different color. She sighed. The one with the blue mask didnt seem too fond of her. ...Well, most people weren't anyway...

Jo Dawn
03-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Don looked over at the girl and smiled. "C'mon. Let's get into the house." He motioned her towards the door, then walked into the house. He lay Mars down on the couch gently, then turned to look for Leo. He wanted to get this situation under control.

Hannah
03-18-2004, 01:30 PM
Kenai hesitated before entering the house. She looked around; there didn't seem to be anything atrange around..

Mondo J. Gecko
03-18-2004, 02:53 PM
Mondo decide that he's was Hungry after having fought all those foot, so he trugged towards the kitchen hoping Mars had stocked her fridge. he turned into the kitchen with a smile, there was Mikey already with his head in the fridge looking for food.
"Find what your looking for Mikey?" Mondo asked as Mikey thumped his head in shock of hearing another persons voice. Mikey rubbed his head where he had hit it and looked over at Mondo.
"Dude!!! Your here!! And its about time I need some one to play X-box with me!!" Mikey exclaimed with a mouth full of chocolate as he gave Mondo a Hug and a bag of Chips.
"Where is everybody?" Mikey wondered as they walked back to the front room.
"Right here.... in the front room" Mondo answered as Mikey's smile quickly faded as he saw Mars lying on the couch.
"What happened??" Mikey asked in confusion.

Hannah
03-18-2004, 03:01 PM
Kenai's eyes widened at the sight of the new turtle. More turtles? The Gecko was with him. Her stomach gave a small lurch at the sight of the chips he was holding. She shrunk into the shadowy corner of the room, where her body slightly relaxed. Darkness had always soothed her...

Jo Dawn
03-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Don looked over and smiled as he heard Mikey's voice. "Mikey! When'd you get here?" He asked, coming to a stop in the doorway. "Hey, did you meet..." He began, then stopped, looking around. "Hey...Where'd she go?"

Leo walked into the living room right then. "Mike, where's Raph?" He began, then looked over at Don. "Where'd who go?" He crossed his arms, irritated. "Where's the girl?" He asked Don. Don shrugged, and Leo sighed.

Mars-Chan
03-18-2004, 10:35 PM
((OOC: I'll try to do Raph, but if he seems a little off...then it's just because I haven't really Rp'ed as him before...Fictions, YES...RP's no.... :tanime: ))

Opening his eyes in the sheild of the dark walkway, Raph sighed as he spotted Mike thwap his head on the fridge and watched as he went back in for seconds. He then walked out of the dark, shoved the door closed on Mike (chuckling inwardly at the loud yelp), and made himself seen to the others.

"So did I miss the Brouhaha or what?" He asked, as he then glanced around the room. Leo, Don, Mike...they were all here...and he was satisfied...until he spotted Mars on the sofa. "...OK...who knocked her out??! MIKE....was it you?!?" His eye then twitched slightly as he took over the sofa and watched over Mars.

((OOC: Does it sound like him at all? I can never tell.... :tanime: ))

Hannah
03-19-2004, 11:48 AM
Kenai stepped out of the shadows, revealing herself once again to the group.

Mondo J. Gecko
03-19-2004, 01:40 PM
"Ahhh!" Mikey and Mondo yelled at the same time as Kenai seemingly apearred out of no where.
"You scared the bageebers out of me!" Mondo yelled grabbing at his chest "I almost swallowed my tounge!!"
Mikey stared at this new female figure... she was a Turtle too.
"Hehehehe..." Mikey laughed at Mondo and his own foolishness but wondered about the new turtle in the Room "...who's this?"

(( I can't remeber... Did Kenai introduce herself yet?))

"A friend..." Mondo said with a smile as he tossed Kenai a Bag of Chips.

Hannah
03-19-2004, 01:54 PM
((Nope, not yet.))
Kenai was startled by their reaction, and didn't see the bag of chips flying towards her. She caught it quickly, not even knowing what it was. She looked at it, and a hint of a smile crossed her face. Food. She ripped it open and started to eat greedily, not caring for the others' reactions. Food was good.

She looked up at the new turtle. Orange mask. Great, more masks. She swallowed slowly and said. "I'm.. Kenai." Just then she noticed that she had not mentioned her name before she spoke to the turtle...

Hannah
03-21-2004, 02:00 PM
"So..er.. hi then." she stuttered.

Jo Dawn
03-21-2004, 02:26 PM
Don raised his eye ridges as the girl... er, Kenai, introduced herself for the first time. Well, she seemed to be a bit friendler now. Don watched as she ate the chips hungrily. She seemed a little timid, now, too. He felt a pang of guilt at that.

Leo, however, wasn't as impressed. "Raph! Mikey, where've you been this whole time? I was starting to get..." He cut off, shaking his head. He nodded towards Raph. "You still got your sais, right?"

Hannah
03-21-2004, 02:36 PM
Don raised his eye ridges as the girl... er, Kenai, introduced herself for the first time. Well, she seemed to be a bit friendler now. Don watched as she ate the chips hungrily. She seemed a little timid, now, too. He felt a pang of guilt at that.

Leo, however, wasn't as impressed. "Raph! Mikey, where've you been this whole time? I was starting to get..." He cut off, shaking his head. He nodded towards Raph. "You still got your sais, right?"

Kerna glared at the turtle. "I told you," she growled. "I didn't steal them; they're mine..."

Jo Dawn
03-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Leo glanced the girl's way quickly. "I wasn't asking you." He said calmly. He really didn't want to be mean, but this girl's timing with the sais and Raphael's dissapearance was too coincidental.

Don stepped up then. "Leo, the girl has her own stuff. Look." He pointed over to Raph, then looked at Leo, trying to hold in a smirk.

Leo sighed, then turned back to the girl. "Listen..."

"Kenai." Don supplied.

"Kenai." Leo said, crossing his arms. "I am sorry that I didn't believe you." He looked down. "But you must understand how cautious we must be..."

Don cleared his throat, and Leo sighed.

"I'm sorry, Kenai." Leo said, then nodded, and went back to the kitchen.

Hannah
03-21-2004, 04:35 PM
Kenai looked over at the turtle as he left. She had a weird feeling about this all. They were easily changing from about to kill each other to sad to friendly. "Nah.. I'm the one who should be sorry. :| " she whispered, not knowing if anyone coulkd hear her.

Jo Dawn
03-21-2004, 09:06 PM
Don heard the girl's whisper, and whipped his head around to look at her. He took her by the elbow and led her a bit away.

"Kenai," He said softly. "Look, Leo's not usually like this... You'll have to forgive him, but to be honest, your presence kind of... surprised us. We're just curious is all." Don shifted over to see if Leo was coming. "Leo just wants to keep us safe, that's all."

He grinned. "Come on. I know Mars has to have some better stuff than just those chips."

Mars-Chan
03-21-2004, 09:27 PM
((OOC: Should I have Raph wrestle the X-box away from Mike and Mondo right now...? :lol: ))

"Of course I have my sais..." Raph seethed softly, as he shook his head. "...do I look like an idiot to you? DON'T ANSWER THAT. So...is Mars ever going to come out of her state or what?!" "I think the answer to that is yes..." Mars groaned, slowly opening her eyes and giving her head a full-blown shake. "...man....headrush....LEO! RAPH! MIKE!!! You're all here! Forgive me for not speaking, but...you know... :lol: "

((OCC: Seriously, do I sound like Raph at all?))

Jo Dawn
03-21-2004, 09:36 PM
((Yep, doing good, Mars. :) ))

"Of course I have my sais..." Raph seethed softly, as he shook his head. "...do I look like an idiot to you? DON'T ANSWER THAT. So...is Mars ever going to come out of her state or what?!"

Leo's eye ridge raised at Raph's response. "Well, I only wanted to make sure. After you two disappeared we met up with this irl turtle," He motioned to the room where Don and Kenai had gone to. "And she came up with some sais. I wanted to make sure you were ok." He crossed his arms.

Mars-Chan
03-21-2004, 09:41 PM
((OOC: Ok, good.... :lol: I'm trying to do my best, but.... :lol: ))

"You haven't changed one bit...have you, leader-boy...?" Mars chuckled, as she swung her legs off the sofa and put them on the ground. "...well, I'm not suprised. You always had that certain leadership quality about you that I could never have." She then got up off the sofa and walked over to him with a smile. "What'cha working on, geek?" Mars teased, as she then put her arms on his head and then rested her head on top of her arms. Just like her to tease Don about stuff like that....

((OOC: LOL!!! :lol: I'm assuming that Don and Kenai are away from the others?))

Jo Dawn
03-21-2004, 10:46 PM
((OOC - Yep. :) ))

Leo raised an eyeridge at Mars as she got up and walked away. He then turned to Raph, and they shared a glance as if to say 'Yep, she's feeling better'.

Leo sighed and rubbed a hand over his forehead. For wanting to come down for a little vacation... he was getting quite a headache...

Mars-Chan
03-22-2004, 09:24 AM
((OCC: So, what? No reaction from Donny? :tlol: :P))

"Forgotten how much of a pest she was..." Raph uttered under his breath, as Mars then snapped a "HEY!!!" from the hallway. "Call me a pest, wil he?!" She huffed, while continuing to annoy Don. "...well, we'll see who's the "pest" when he's the only one fighting off the Foot! Earth to Donatello! Come in Donatello!"

Jo Dawn
03-22-2004, 12:07 PM
((OOC - Hehe, oops.))

Don jumped slightly at Mars' intrusion. He'd been thinking about everything that had happened that day and must have zoned out.

He turned around and glared at Mars. "Glad to see you're feeling better." (( :wink: :P ))

Mars-Chan
03-22-2004, 12:14 PM
((OOC: :tlol: Took him long enough.... :tgrin: ))

"Yeah..." She grinned. "...I'm doing better, now that I can actually see without seeing double of everyone." She then chuckled, as she poked her head around the corner and spotted Mondo and Mike fighting over her X-box and the games. "Can't say the same for Mike though... :sweatdro:" She sighed, watching the two.

Mondo J. Gecko
03-24-2004, 08:41 PM
"I told you! It's my Turn!" Mondo yelled at Mikey.

"No its My Turn Mondo!" Mikey yelled back swiping at the controller.

"Whatever... but I get next..." Mondo Gave up and went looking for some more food "Hey Mars you got any cookies??"

Mars-Chan
03-24-2004, 09:45 PM
"They're in the pantry!" Mars called out, as a beep from her Nightcrawler watch made her glance at it slightly and gasp. "...SHELL!!! I'm late!!!" She then bolted from the hallway, leapt over Mike's head, and ran up the stairs. Seconds later, the occupants could hear the begining bars of Mars' X2 movie playing.

Jo Dawn
03-24-2004, 10:07 PM
Don chuckled as Mars bolted from the room, and he could hear the sounds of teleporting coming from upstairs.

Leo poked his head into the room. "Is she watching that again?"

Don smiled. "Yeah..." He said, and Leo rolled his eyes.

"But, " Don continued. "You have to admit, the special effects at the beginning are a digital masterpiece..."

Leo nodded quickly, then left the room before Don could go through explaining how they did each shot of the film.

((OOC - Hehe, poor Donnie... :wink: Oh, and Mars, love the new signature pic. :) ))

Mars-Chan
03-24-2004, 10:45 PM
((OOC: Indeed. What? Don's not going to watch with her? :lol: ))

"I gotta admit..." Mars chuckled, as she watched Nightcrawler transport from one room to another. "...that Munich Circus life really comes in handy when he has to fight. No wonder he's called "The Incredible Nightcrawler". Although...it is kinda boring not having Don here to discuss the special effects..."

((OOC: I know...isn't she just so cute?! :D))

Hannah
03-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Kenai stared blankly as the group conversed. Forgotten. Again.

((SHE?? You mean 'he'! XD))

Mars-Chan
03-25-2004, 10:06 PM
((OOC: I'll have you know that the wolf in my avvy is a she, not a he!! :lol: SHE is the cousin to my X-Men wolf character Vikki. ))

Mars then paused her DVD and stretched her sleeping muscles as she then went down the stairs, leapt over Mike and Mondo again, and strolled to the pantry. "Hey, Kenai." Mars said, throwing her a friendly grin. "...you look kinda lonley. Want to come upstairs and watch my movie with me?" She then pulled out a bag of microwave popcorn, pulled off the plastic, and put it in the microwave, then starting it up. "Ooh! Hot! Hot!! Ahh...." She then pulled the bag out of the microwave, grabbed a big bowl and poured the popcorn in it. "...what's a movie without a little popcorn, eh?"

Jo Dawn
03-25-2004, 10:37 PM
*Don peeked his head into the room* "Popcorn?? Hey, you still watching that movie Mars?" He turns to Kenai. "You ever seen X2?" He looked at Mars. "It is a sight to behold. The technical effects that they put in there are state of the art! C'mon, I'll tell ya how they changed Piotr to Colossus..."

Mars-Chan
03-25-2004, 10:44 PM
*Don peeked his head into the room* "Popcorn?? Hey, you still watching that movie Mars?"
":tlol: Of course I am!" Mars chuckled, as she shook her head, causing the black cloth of her mask to whip from side to side. "...when was there a time when I HAVEN'T watched it?" She then nodded for the two to follow her, and when she heard him talk about the technical stuff, she let out a playful Donny....

Jo Dawn
03-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Don looks up at Mars' voice. "Coming Mars..." He called, then looked back at Kenai. "I'll be with Mars. Come on and join us if you want."

Then he dashed after Mars, not wanting to miss another moment of the movie.

Leo stuck his head into the hallway. "X2?" He asked to no one in particular. "Shouldv'e known." He muttered to himself. He went back intot he other room, still muttering to himself. "Unhealthy, the way they watch that.."

Mars-Chan
03-26-2004, 08:34 AM
Mars then bounded up the stairs, put the bowl on the ground and hopped on her bed, waiting for Don and Kenai. "Mine!" She teased, as the bed groaned under her weight. ".... :o Uh-oh...." The bed then fell out from under her and she chuckled as debris fell on her. "Ffftttt...." She said, as she blew the cloth out of her black mask. "...bad move on my part. :lol:"

Hannah
03-26-2004, 01:51 PM
((I thought you were talking about Nightcrawler. :| ))
Kenai stared blankly at what Mars was holding. This is... 'popcorn'? She had never seen usch a thing. 'X2'? Huh? Was it some kind of code? Kenai was confused. Technical effects? She started to say something when she saw Mars break the bed. She winced. If she had done something like that around her... father... she would've been turtle soup in seconds. "Uh... what's 'X2'?" she asked quietly.

Mondo J. Gecko
03-27-2004, 03:45 PM
Mondo, now chowing down on chocolate chip cookies, sat there wondering when it would be time agian to fight yet another senseless wave of foot soilders. They where always lurking around and never seemed to stop coming, and Mondo was so tired of the fighting and the bruses. He wanted to see his father.

Jo Dawn
03-28-2004, 08:09 PM
((I thought you were talking about Nightcrawler. :| ))
Kenai stared blankly at what Mars was holding. This is... 'popcorn'? She had never seen usch a thing. 'X2'? Huh? Was it some kind of code? Kenai was confused. Technical effects? She started to say something when she saw Mars break the bed. She winced. If she had done something like that around her... father... she would've been turtle soup in seconds. "Uh... what's 'X2'?" she asked quietly.

Don noticed the wince Kenai had shown when Mars broke the bed. "Aww, don't worry about that." He walked up to Kenai. "You should have seen what she did to beds when she was little." (( :wink: )) He winked, nudging Kenai a bit. He looked back to see if Mars had heard his comment or not.

The he stopped, the rest of what she'd said finally reachig his brain. "You... You've never seen X2?" He asked, awe in his voice.

He swept his arm over towards the TV. "Come, sit... Enjoy." He looked back over at Mars.

"Mars, start that movie over again... We've got much to teach her..."

Mars-Chan
03-28-2004, 09:28 PM
((OOC: Trust me...I heard it...and it wasn't very Savvy of you to say that.... :lol: ))

"Hey..." Mars snarled playfully, whapping Don on the head with a nearby pillow, as she pulled out the remote and held it in her hands. "...needless to say that when I was younger I used to bounce on the beds until...well... :lol: what you see before you." She then hit a button on the wall, causing the broken bed to be replaced with a brand-new one that resembled the old one. She then stopped the movie where she had left off and started it over again.

Jo Dawn
03-28-2004, 09:40 PM
((OOC: Trust me...I heard it...and it wasn't very Savvy of you to say that.... :lol: ))

((OOC - Aw, Mars, you know I'm just jokin'... :wink: :D ))

Don ducked his head down when Mars hit him. He chuckled a little, then noticed Kenai staring at the popcorn bowl. "You can have some... it's really good."

((OOC - Whoa... having popcorn, myself right now! :) ))

Mars-Chan
03-28-2004, 09:54 PM
((OOC: :lol: Shoot! I missed Don! :tlol: Well...guess I'll have to try again.... :lol: ))

"Hey...No fair, Don!" Mars playfully pouted, swinging the pillow again, aiming at his head. "...you ducked! That's gotta be, like, a foul or something!!! :lol: "

((OOC: Whoa, De Ja Vu!! :lol: :) :D))

Jo Dawn
03-28-2004, 10:06 PM
Don grabs another pillow to help block himself, but the next swipe connected with his head. "Ow..."

"Hey!" He laughed. "Who said anything about fouls?? I say every turtle for themself!" He jumped away from the bed, in case there was another attack.

Mars-Chan
03-28-2004, 10:47 PM
Mars then grinned a devilish smirk and leapt up. "Oh, NOW you're just itching to start a pillow war with me, brother-dear!! :evilgrin:" She then swung again, but missed, and hit the wall. "...that's it. PILLOW WAR!!!!!!!! NYAH-HAH!!!! :lol: "

Hannah
03-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Kenai stared at the two turtles. "No.. I've never seen 'X2', whatever that is." she hastily answered the question. "I dont watch... movies." she stared at 'Mars'. She saw fun in pelting one another with bags of cotton and feathers? Straaaaaaange people, they were.

Jo Dawn
03-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Don was trying his best to block the attacks coming from Mars, and he even managed to get a few semi-hits in. He caught a glance at Kenai's face as she stared at them. He stared too long, though, and was rewarded with a big hit to the head from Mars' pillow, which sent him onto the floor by Kenai's feet.

"Ow..." He groaned, trying to sit up. He turned to Kenai, rubbing his neck. "I didn't hit you, did I? Sorry..."

Hannah
03-29-2004, 04:32 PM
Kenai pulled her feet away as the turtle landed. "No..." she said. "You didnt hit me." She looked at them. Finally she decided to speak her mind. "...If doing... this... stuff is such a pain, why do you do it?" she asked, looking at Donatello curiously.

Mars-Chan
03-29-2004, 09:42 PM
"Time out...." Mars said, as Don saw the perfect opprotunity and whapped her a good one upside the head. "...AGH!!!....Hey!! I SAID "Time out"!!!!.....we do it for FUN!!! Now if you'll excuse me....NYAH-HAH!!!" Mars then caught Don off-guard and sent a pillow to his head. "....TIME IN!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jo Dawn
03-31-2004, 07:50 PM
Don grunted as he recieved another hit to the head. He bopped Mars another time with the pillow, and took the second of distraction to answer Kenai's earlier question.

"It's not that much of a pain." He explained. "It's fun." He said, then recieved another blow to the head from Mars. "Most of the time..." He muttered, then looked back at Kenai. She looked dubious at best. He wondered exactly where she came from. Some of the things they did seemed to utterly confuse her. But he wasn't about to ask until she was more comfortable with them.

Mars-Chan
03-31-2004, 09:33 PM
((OOC: Say, Jo..? Wouldn't this make a great drawing!? :tlol: ))
"Come on, Donny!" Mars teased, dodging another blow by pulling her head into her shell. "...got to do better than that! Got to be quicker than....OOMPH!!!" The two then recieved pillows to the head, but not from each other, but from Raph. " :o Oh, SHELL!" Mars yelped, as she leapt behind Don. "So...you two started the brouhaha without me?" He smirked slyly, reaching for the pillows. "...that's not good....especially if I'M not invited!!!!"

Jo Dawn
03-31-2004, 10:02 PM
((Y'know, Mars, you're right... This would make a great picture! I'd love to see it. :lol: ))

Don grunted at the sudden, unexpected hit to the head. He then sighed heavily as Mars ran behind him. Sure, now you're on my side. He thought, grinning.

Then he looked over at Raph and cringed a bit. Alot of the times, pillow fights with Raph ended up hurting...

Mars-Chan
03-31-2004, 10:30 PM
((OOC: One problem, Jo... "Messa" can't "Drawsa"!!! :lol: ))

"Hey...there, Raph..." Mars stalled, as she dodged another swing from Raph's wrath of pillows. "...how's it goi...WHOOP!!! Eh-heh... :tanime: .....um....Don...any ideas?!?" "Don't try to back out, Kid..." Raph said to Mars, as she ducked again. "...it's only a matter of time..." "That's what I'm afraid of..." Mars yelped softly, while backing away from Raph with Don.

Jo Dawn
03-31-2004, 10:57 PM
((Sadly, neither can I... *sigh* Need to find someone who does... Though the mental picture is quite funny... :wink: :lol: ))

Don backed up with Mars as Raph advanced on them.

"Unfortunatly, dear Mars," Don began. "I fear I have not a recourse of action against this..." He looked over at Kenai. He nodded towards her, trying to get her to help them out, while staying out of Raph's hitting range.

Hannah
04-01-2004, 08:15 AM
((Ooooo.... I'm gonna try to draw this...))

Kenai blinked. Donatello had nodded toward her. The only thing she could think of to do was to throw another pillow at the advancing turtle...
She hesitated before picking up a pillow at her feet. She studied the turtle in the red mask for weak spots, or a place to hit him mthat could result in wining the 'game'. There. If she could throw the pillow right below his chin with enough impact, she could knock him into the wall. It was all a matter of aim. She looked at the pillow and then to the turtle before whipping the pillow at him.

Mondo J. Gecko
04-01-2004, 01:18 PM
((sorry I'm not around that much gals... :( ))

"Man they're noisy hey Mike" Mondo sighed as he and Mikey contiued to play video games.
"For sure..." Mikey Replied.

((What has been going on??))

Jo Dawn
04-01-2004, 01:34 PM
((Ooooo.... I'm gonna try to draw this...))

((Ooh, Kenai, that would be cool. :)))

There. If she could throw the pillow right below his chin with enough impact, she could knock him into the wall. It was all a matter of aim. She looked at the pillow and then to the turtle before whipping the pillow at him.

((Hehe, and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen now... *laughs at the visual* :lol: ))

((sorry I'm not around that much gals... ))

((Aw, it's ok... :) We understand that RL gets people busy sometimes.))

((What has been going on??))

((X2... Pillow fight... :wink: :D ))

Mars-Chan
04-01-2004, 09:38 PM
((OCC: GAHAAHHAH!!! :lol: Now I'm going to have to think up something for Raph to do on this sudden attack from behind!! :lol: Kenai, do you need my stats?))

Mars then ducked as the pillow went sailing over her head and laughed as Raph was then hit on the wall opposite of them. "Oh-ho...." She chuckled softly. "...you're gonna get it now....heck has no fury like a brother scorned...right, Donny?"

Hannah
04-02-2004, 06:37 AM
((That depends if you have a character's profile... which I think you do. I'll go see. I think you do...I think you do...I think you do... :lol: ))

Buslady
04-02-2004, 06:54 AM
((Heya Guys/Gals...
I'm kinda new to this RPG thing so if I do something wrong or something doesn't work right, please don't sue me..... :D .... I couldn't find any RPG setting that really fit my character so here's a new one based in Claifornia where my character is about to make a home for himself : ))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(((There was a slight breeze that first day Mondo J. Gecko arrived in the Sunny City of L.A.
Sorry that's the funniest thing I ever read!
:lol: :lol:
LA? Sunny? Smogsville!
Surf City is actually in Orange County, it's Huntington Beach.
I'll shut up now.
*smack*))))

Mars-Chan
04-02-2004, 09:03 AM
((OOC: Don't you wish you lived somewhere else, Buslady?? :lol: :tlol: ))

Mondo J. Gecko
04-02-2004, 01:12 PM
Sorry that's the funniest thing I ever read!
:lol: :lol:
LA? Sunny? Smogsville!
Surf City is actually in Orange County, it's Huntington Beach.
I'll shut up now.
*smack*))))

(( you mean theres actually a place called Surf City?? I was just making stuff up... :goofygri: ..... wow, I may be smarter than I acctually think I am :lol: ... oh and the Sunny L.A. thing... yeah I'm Canadian and I've been to L.A. like once in my life.... I was agian just making stuff up :lol: ))

Buslady
04-02-2004, 11:01 PM
((OOC: Don't you wish you lived somewhere else, Buslady?? :lol: :tlol: ))

((I do, not LA! Im actually southeast of LA..but I go there often with the bus...I was there today...blah but fun group!))

hazlov2004
04-26-2004, 03:01 PM
amy`s dad had moved to new york because his 19 year old girl named amy had been in shock so he had somebody mutite her into a turtle he moved into a apartment and the next morning amy get up and was happy that she did not die form shock :)