PDA

View Full Version : Digimon?

Halfshell
03-06-2004, 04:10 AM
Is there even any Digimon fans out there?

Anarky
03-06-2004, 04:27 AM
i used to like it. the first two series was cool. but after that it started to suck...

my fave was Gabumon

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dejimon/images/GABUMON.jpg

Halfshell
03-06-2004, 04:34 AM
i liked Guilmon.. i do miss digimon...

Anarky
03-06-2004, 04:37 AM
what happened to the series?

Meeko
03-06-2004, 04:41 AM
Digimon was cool until the last season wich screwed it all up

i liked izzy and his digimon

http://www.digimon.gen.tr/Season/season_1/images/IZZY-.gif

Halfshell
03-06-2004, 04:42 AM
Season four sucked so bad, that the whole Digimon idea, folded, and cancelled the series as well all products containing Digimon.

DarkNinja
03-06-2004, 06:38 AM
I'm a Digimon fan. I only liked the first 2 seasons, the 3rd season was pretty bad, and I didn't even watch the 4th season. If my tapes haven't been accidentally taped over, I should have the entire season 1 and season 2 on film. :) My favorite dude was Ken, just because he was so evil, and then became all cool and everything... sorta. My favorite digimon was WarGreymon. Here's a pic of season 1:
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/401dae62_aaa9/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/799a.jpg?pfDadSABF4gYS02y

Raven
03-06-2004, 08:28 AM
i only liked the 1st season, the 2nd was ok, could have been better, but the last 2 sucked ass.

Jo Dawn
03-06-2004, 08:30 AM
Yeah, the beginning seasons weren't bad. I liked them. I stopped after that, though. My favorite character was Joe. :)

jeff the cheff
03-06-2004, 08:52 AM
Seasons? I don't know what you guys are talking about but the only real digimons are the little handheld games. Yea, I used to play with them when I was in 6th grade. I would build him up and go to school to challenge the digimon champions. :lol:

Dane E5R
03-06-2004, 08:57 AM
Like the majority I enjoyed the first two seasons immensely.. My favorite was Tai. I've even got the movie on VHS, which I still find to be quite incredible. It's hilarious and the animation blows me away.

ZariusTwo
03-06-2004, 03:28 PM
1. Digimon Season One is THE greatest season of the show, hands down, the story was excellent, the characters were well developed, Tai and Matt's relationship produced some classic episodes, the Earth saga is great, Mimi is HOT

2. Digimon 02: WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS CRAP? Annoying characters, ridiculous story arcs, DAVIS SUCKED, Kari was nowhere as good or as developed beyond the episode she was possesed by the Digital spirits, worst season ever.

3. Digimon Tamers: Second greatest Digimon series EVER, the story-arc was oen of the finest ever written, Takato and Guilmon's relationship was pretty sweet and made for some dramatic episodes, Jeri and Leomon's relationship was the most tragic of the entire series, Rika is HOT

4. Digimon Frontier: Fairly good season, humans transforming into Digimon was'nt that bad, good climax to the series for now.

Meira-Bates
03-06-2004, 06:38 PM
I actualy only liked season 3 myself...but that's only cause I grew to like Impmon and I was only watching it cause I had to (my friends were watching it while I was at their houses) and Impmon lightened the experience for me...but I deffinetly like digimon a LOT more than Pokemon. I don't really like it so much as I can stand it much better than a lot of other stuff out there. I have to say my favorite series out of the whole pet/monster/fighter craze was Monster Rancher, however. I like the pet games much more than the shows. I was addicted to Monster Rancher 2 and Digimon Card Battle while I rented them @.@ I liked Digimon World 3 before it became a BIG LONG string of gofer this and gofer that...then the back and forthing on the same terain with the same monsters just got boring. I still own the a first version of the digimon virtual pet that was out WAY before the show, but it doesn't work.

ZariusTwo
03-06-2004, 08:15 PM
have to say my favorite series out of the whole pet/monster/fighter craze was Monster Rancher.

Ahh, Monster Rancher, a show ten times better thab Yu-Gay-Hoh and Pokemon combined, definatly a great show, Master Moo on the rampage is a classic saga, and the Phoenix revelation is great and sad at the same time.

Third season (wich was VERY rare to watch) was pretty good

I'm not exactly knocking Pokemon, because it recently had a great season with "Advanced", and I love it's first three seasons before it started to suck with the "Johto" grabage...

GK Punk
03-06-2004, 08:22 PM
I actually enjoyed Seasons 1 and 3 the best... Didn't really see much of Season 4, but the Transforming in to Digimon thing kinda had me "Blah"

Deathknight
03-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Don't like Digimon but Digimon fans sub Rockman.exe Axess so I can't really complain.

Mars-Chan
03-06-2004, 09:39 PM
i used to like it. the first two series was cool. but after that it started to suck...

my fave was Gabumon

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dejimon/images/GABUMON.jpg

*hugs Gabumon* I loved him too!!
:D
Aw...How can ya not love him? :P

Cascadia
03-06-2004, 09:43 PM
it was ok at the beginning than it was horrible

Kali
03-06-2004, 10:15 PM
I've seen bits and pieces of all the seasons, and I still watch it, if there's nothing else on. My favorite was Digimon Tamers.

Barkworm
03-06-2004, 10:47 PM
I watched the first two seasons because it was really interesting to see how the digimons developed. Animation-wise it wasn't really a good show. :|

ZariusTwo
03-07-2004, 10:53 AM
I watched the first two seasons because it was really interesting to see how the digimons developed. Animation-wise it wasn't really a good show. :|

That is Grade A Bulls*it, the animation was pretty good, Digimon Tamers had the greatest animation PERIOD.

The movie however, had pathetic animation

Jarrah White
03-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Isn't Digimon made by Disney?

Meeko
03-08-2004, 09:39 AM
Isn't Digimon made by Disney?
No i dont think so

Meira-Bates
03-08-2004, 01:03 PM
No, but disney owns it now.

Voltron
03-08-2004, 01:17 PM
What doesn't Disney own? I hear they're holding Bill Gates's organs hostage, and forcing him to do their bidding.

Jarrah White
03-08-2004, 01:26 PM
They are like the Roman Empire, they want to monopolise everything.

Voltron
03-08-2004, 01:29 PM
They are like the Roman Empire, they want to monopolise everything.

Right you are Jarrah. Pretty soon we'll watch cartoons like Mouse' mon and Disneyball Z.

ZariusTwo
03-08-2004, 04:17 PM
Digimon the GAMES are owned by Bandai..which is now part of Nintendo

HorseTechie
03-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Yeaaaah... I liked Digimon too. Way better than Pokemon, mostly cause the little mon-dude could talk and do other cool things like that. I felt sorry for those poor Pokemon critters, cause they had to live in these teeny-tiny balls most fo the time. :P

I also liked Medabots too, cuase it was kinda like Digimon, in a way.

Then they all went off air.. and these giant transforming alien robots owned me. :goofygri:

Jarrah White
03-08-2004, 08:46 PM
I also liked Medabots too

(Girly scream) I love Medabots! Medabots Meda-Rocks!

Halfshell
03-09-2004, 06:12 AM
From Cynthia Nishimoto:
Thanks for your interest. (new) DIGIMON, the television show, will air on ABC Family. Look for exclusive new toys at Toys R Us this fall.

Cynthia Nishimoto

Bandai America Incorporated

5551 Katella Avenue

Cypress, CA 90630

Direct (714) 816-9764

Fax (714) 816-6705

THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY REPLY E-MAIL OR BY TELEPHONE AT (714) 816-9764, AND DESTROY THE ORIGINAL TRANSMISSION AND ITS ATTACHMENTS WITHOUT READING OR SAVING THEM TO DISK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

tOkKa
03-09-2004, 06:30 AM
-->> http://terrible2z.homestead.com/files/zudomon.gif

..Zudomon looks like a big fat Turtle Walrus..

Halfshell
03-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Digimon looks like ther'yre returning :)

Jarrah White
03-09-2004, 10:21 PM
On Topic: The Digimon show is okay (My sister has all the episodes on tape), but I'd agree the forth Season is the worst, period.

HorseTechie
03-10-2004, 10:31 AM
The foruth season was just different. I got into the Digimon big time during third season, and then they changed 'everything', including the Digimon and the kids in the fourth. Had me a little confused at first, but I got into liking it more by the end.