PDA

View Full Version : Ish curious about this anime convention...

HorseTechie
03-10-2004, 06:57 AM
Lisardo had told me about this other little anime con in NJ, right next to NYC, that will be in June. The AnimeNEXT. http://www.animenext.org

The main attraction to this con, even though it's strictly anime, is that they'll have THREE VA's from the FoxBox TMNT show (who are, of course, also in Yu-gi-oh and Ultimate Muscle). Wayne Grayson (Mike), Mike Sinterniklaas (Leo), and Marc Thompson (Casey). :thyper:

I'm intriqued most by the fact is that the convention will be right across the river from NYC, more than the anime stuffs. I'm not much into the other things they have though, and it sorely lacks of Transformer stuffs. :P But I never been to NYC before. Already starting to have second thoughts about which con I want to go to this summer!

Anyone else hear about this con... and are wanting to go to it?

The Defibrillator
03-10-2004, 08:21 AM
Argh. Texas is too far away.

Voltron
03-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Oh, I'll go.

Once in New York, I was walking down a street and this homeless man was literally thrown out of a store. I mean, he was airborne; and the owner of the store who threw him out accused him of stealing, as the homeless guy turned around and accused the owner of the very same.

Also, on one of the corners of St. Pat's cathedral, if you look through a clearing inbetween these buildings there is a small sky scraper that has in big red letters "666".

The point I'm trying to make is that NYC is the best place ever. I'll definately go.

03-10-2004, 11:31 AM
This sounds intriguing. If I get the chance, I'll check it out.

CookSux
03-10-2004, 02:44 PM
I'm not a con goer, but if I had a choice it'd be the OFTCC.

ThirdMarioBro
03-10-2004, 06:27 PM
I wanna go!!! :cry:

Almost enough to make me break out the Tuxedo Mask costume.... :D

Meeko
03-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Ide definetly go but Sadly i live in minnesota and dont have a drivers license or any money

Ookami Blue
03-10-2004, 08:29 PM
I am going

*cheers*

And I am cosplaying!!!

I LOVE anime!!!

HorseTechie
03-11-2004, 06:39 AM
I'm not a con goer, but if I had a choice it'd be the OFTCC.
I want to go to that one in Chicago again too! But then almost all the Transfans I know are gonna make the effort to go to the Botcon in Pasdena instead. :(

I can only afford to go to one con this year though, since my sister in law is getting married. Need money for that too.

So I'm stuck trying to decide which con I want to go to the most. *sai*