PDA

View Full Version : name this ep

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
03-17-2004, 09:21 PM
This is one of my most fav turtle eps, and I think my fav.
I watch my turtle tapes every now and then.

Name this ep plot. Burne tells April it is a slow news day and tells her to go out and make news. Later Splinter tells the turtles he is going to a place he goes to once every 3 yrs. April joins the turtles if they have a story for her. Raph says its a big city and something is bound to happen. at shredders place Krang tells shredder quiet and he has let those turtles escape for the last time, the invation can wait no longer. shredder, bebop and rocksteady asks one more chance. Krang says he is bringing the technodrome back to earth and will deal the turtles himself. Shredder says he will need enormous power to open a portal that big. Krang tells shredder to take over niagara falls and sends him a divise that will tap into the waterfalls power. Shredder, happy with having his foot soilders again, bebop and rocksteady go. The technodrome goes to the space time coordiance as krang through the loud speaker says all foot soilders and rock soilders too your battle stations. The water flows in niagara falls. Shredder, bebop and rocksteady take over the plant and tie up the workers. Shredder taps the divise in and tells krang. KRang congradualtes him. Splinter leavges the turtles as they are sad. April contacts the turtles and tells them a blackout has happened. They assume its shredder and krang and go. mich wonders if splinter was the one with the pyscoatiric stuff. as the technodrome is blasting something as the portal is opening krang is happy that the compacitiators are full and contacts shredder about the turtles may stop him and will send him a small contengoint of foot soilders and rock soilders. Shredder is happy about this. Krang tells foot soildres and rock soilders to enter the portal and they go in a viechle through the portal, that lands outside niagara falls by the plant, grunting like monsters. Shredder goes to them and calls krang The turtles are nearby and use a communicator to try to hear shredder and krang and they talk about that the technodrome is about to be back on earth. Michaelangelo panics. Bebop, rocksteady and the foot and rock soilders go by the falls and spot the turtles and april in the blimp. Bebop shoots the parachute and the glidder falls on the river and is about to fall down, but the turtles and april grap the rope to the blimp. splinter senes a disturbance and joins them. The turtles, splinter and april notice the power blasting something, which is to power the technodrome and panic and talk about this. In the technodrome krang activates anti gravity and the technodrome lifts up and heads to the portal. the turtles discuss their plan and has april distract the foot soilder and rock soilder. The turtles battle them. don htting the rock soilder, that is grey and looks like traag, with his bow and shakes. The turtles cutt off the water flow. The portal closes as the technodrome heads to it. krang panics, this cannot be happening. Shredder notices the power is gone and tells krang. Krang says I can see that fool and diverts alixulary power and opens the portal and the technodrome head through. The turtles face rocksteady and the foot and rock soilders and beat them. The wonder if things will get worse. The technodrome goes through portal and enters earth!!!! The turtles, april, splinter witness this. Shredder,bebop rocksteady and the soilders are there. Krang is happy his enemies will be crushed, as he sees the turtles, april, splinter togehter on screen, turns another screen on and sees many viechcles, alot of viechles go out of the technodrome. LAter the turtles are completley surrounded by hundreds of viechles with foot and rock soilders. the turttes say where is the cavalery when you need it. Shredder orders them to attack. Krang says no this is not how I want it to end, says through the microscope stop, leave them to me, i want the pleasure of finishing them off and aims its guns at them as the turtles april splinter find it hopeless. Krang bids them farewell and press the button. the technodrome's guns dont fire. shredder wonders what wnet wrong. Krang says he used up too much power in keeping the portal open. the turtles yell turtle power and with april and splinter battle their way through the bad guys as a laser fires leo shelds his sword with it and the tree falls on soilders and shredder as they run from foot and rock soilders. Shredder heads into the technodrome mad and tells krang this is manotness. KRang tells shreddeer they will recharge at niagara falls plant. The turtles and splinter desicde to wait to find out krang and shredder's plan before finding them. The technodrome is done recharging. Bebop rocksteady, foot and rock soilders are in the room with shredder and krang. Krang tells shredder he will cause an earthquake with proportions in new york city as the technodrome drills down as it drills down into underground he tells shredder he will cause the city to be leveled and will take over the evacuated city and from there they will use the capabilites of dimension X to take over the planet. Shredder likes it alot. KRang asks if he has a choice. LAter an earthquake happenes in nYC. Krang appears on the tv and tells the scared citizens this is lord krang ruler of Dimension X and telsl them he will cause another, bigger, earthquake if they don't evacuate in 24 hours. the turtles, splinter and april see this on tv adn decide to find the techndrome. SPlinter says the final battle begins. The look for the technodrome for a while underground until they finnaly find it sitting. Don uses something to open a door to the technodrome. The turtles, april and splinter head in. Krang say security breech. Shredder knows its the turtles. The turtles and splinter go more. Splinter tells them he senes shredder nearby and will lure him away so he wont stop them and heads into a room as they head to where the controls are. Shredder stops rocksteady and foot soilders and senses splinter and will deal with him and goes in a room. Splinter is a on a catwalk near a generator where it is dark and shredder is on the other side and tells splinter time for final confrontation, calls him homato yoshi. Spliner says hamato yoshi is no more and its only splinter. shredder syas he will be gone as well and starts to fight. The turtle sfind the controls and bebop rocksteady and foot soilders find them and aim guns. The turtle stell them to stop and may damage the circuitsbebop and rocksteady agree and decide to do it the old fashioned way and fistfight. The turtels fight bebop roccksteady and the foot soilders and the room darkense and don opens the control switch. A fighting sound happens as it is dark. It turns light and dark off and on as bebop, rocksteady and foot soilders are tied up as bebop vows the turtles will get it. The turtles run out and know what will happen if krang tries to cause an earthquake. KRang sees the screen and people in the middle of city and knows the refuse to evacuate and will shake them up and press the button to cause an earthquake. An alarm sounds. KRang knows there is soemthing wrong with the drill mechanism. Shredder and splinter fight until a laser blasts the catwalk in half and splinter nearly falls down, but catchs a railing and climbs up and escapes as shredder's cape is caught on a railing that is dangling and yells curse you as the laser blasts by his side. The turtles and april escape the technodrome as it is starting to sink and april knows its the grand finale and they hope they got front row seats. mich yells the forgot all about splinter. they stop. Don realises he is still i n the technodrome. ast he technodrome sinks mroe, splitner jumps out of the hole just in time as the hole part sinks down. teh turtles and april cheer. don says lets hog shell that thing is about to drill strait down to the earths core. The turtles, april adn splinter take off as the technodroem sinks. an alarm sounds as krang say ssomeone has reveersed the sizemec polaritest as the technodrome sinks down more and more and more he says the technodrome is sinking and I'm powerless to stop it. The technodrome drills to the earths core and falls into lava, there is smoke shown. The technodrome sinks into the lava as krang yells shredder this is all your fault. I will get you for this. In the turtles lair the turtles are having pizza. splitner and april are there. They say they put a stop to shredder and krang's plans for world domination. April knows she is the only one 100% human and this was a story.

I have seen this ep many many many many many many times. My tape of it is worn out, since it is 15 years old. Where was the technodrome in dimension X. It was dark around where it was. Why was krang more redder than the other eps? Why wasn't the techndrome destroyed when it sank into the lava. IT was near the lava in the next ep.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
03-17-2004, 09:22 PM
what is with gravity in Dimension X since Krang activated anti gravity?

Meeko
03-17-2004, 09:39 PM
this is the return of the technodrome episode

Lord Vega
03-17-2004, 09:44 PM
This episode's name is: Return Of The Technodrome.

And the anti-gravitational thing is a device that Krang uses to lift the Technodrome so it can enter the portal.

THE-X-FLO
03-18-2004, 03:31 PM
Why was krang more redder than the other eps?

It's pretty ridiculous, as donatello's bandana which is pink

Why wasn't the techndrome destroyed when it sank into the lava. IT was near the lava in the next ep.

The technodrome was fully repowered when it sank into the lava, so it was able to resist to the heat and find a way out of the magma, which cost its power.

Deathknight
03-18-2004, 09:21 PM
Krang was darker for most of this episode because it seemed like they ran out of that color. If you watch the episode you can notice the exact moment he changes from normal to that redder color. That is a very detailed description of Return of the Technodrome tho.

Jester
03-20-2004, 02:36 PM
anyone notice that don's wristbands goes away and comes back every once and a while in this ep....just another TMNT classic ep goof

turtlelover
03-22-2004, 08:45 AM
yeah i have noticed that it dissapears and then comes back guess they didnt catch that one

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
04-18-2004, 11:00 AM
Actually I now remember Raphael saying where is join wayne when you really need him instead of cavalry. Who is john wayne? Raph always comes out with this comment.

I post this thread at the time I did for a reason. Return of the technodrome I think is my fav ep because of the backround music, the sences, a big battle ep, a lot of other things and it being the one where the technodrome sinks into lava. I loved this ep so much I watched it the night before my birthday. My birthday was March 16 and it was my 21st birthday(a very very very very memorable one and maybe the best and one that I announced to the whole campus at the time and I was pumped for it and everyone said happy birthday to me).

How many of you thought this was your favorite ep.

PizzaPower
04-18-2004, 12:57 PM
It is Return of the Technodrome!! i love this episode as well. I downloaded it!

TheRATKING
04-18-2004, 02:00 PM
ahh the old toon goofs, so many, so funny :D

Mobius One
04-18-2004, 07:03 PM
Hmm, I can't recall seeing this one. I know I have, but I just don't remember it.

Orochi Chimera
04-18-2004, 07:10 PM
This was a pretty good episode.

Coola Yagami
04-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Actually I now remember Raphael saying where is join wayne when you really need him instead of cavalry. Who is john wayne? Raph always comes out with this comment.

I post this thread at the time I did for a reason. Return of the technodrome I think is my fav ep because of the backround music, the sences, a big battle ep, a lot of other things and it being the one where the technodrome sinks into lava. I loved this ep so much I watched it the night before my birthday. My birthday was March 16 and it was my 21st birthday(a very very very very memorable one and maybe the best and one that I announced to the whole campus at the time and I was pumped for it and everyone said happy birthday to me).

How many of you thought this was your favorite ep.

John Wayne is a cowboy guy in the movies. I'm pretty sure ol' Clint played as him.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
05-01-2004, 09:46 AM
There were a lot of quotes I liked in the ep like when Shredder told krang he liked it a lot after he told him his plan of taking over the world after having the city evacuate, while the technodrome was drilling down, and Krang saying do you have any choice. What did you think of that quote?

In this ep they also had my fav backround music. They had that backround music when the turtles saw the power diverting from somewhere and were discussing it, but the music breifly smoothed into the technodrome backround music when they showed krang and the backround music came back when krang activated the anti-gravity which made the technodrome lift up and the backround music continued when the turtles were discussing how to get by the foot and rock soilders.

I will tell you which backround music (my fav) I mean: I will give you the scences:

Shredder & Splintered: Shredder installing krang's body

Sword of Nowhere: When shredder was battling splinter in limbo and when he was taking him there.

Enter the rat King: When the turtles faced splinter and rat king introducing himself to april

COwabunga Shredhead: When Shredder told bebop and rocksteady its a hologram

Curse of the Evil Eye: When Baxter created taj mahal and the turtles arriving to him

Benieth these streets: When Shredder was contacting krang about the medi laser and krang telling him how many foot soilders he will be sent and the foot soilders arriving to shredder

5th Turtle: When KRang had the technodrome move

Green with jelosy: When the foot soilders attached the wires to the submarine, after coming up through modules, and krang having shredder install the power to the storage battery

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
05-25-2004, 06:45 PM
There were a lot of quotes I liked in the ep like when Shredder told krang he liked it a lot after he told him his plan of taking over the world after having the city evacuate, while the technodrome was drilling down, and Krang saying do you have any choice. What did you think of that quote?

What was your fav quote for the ep. I HAD A LOT LOTS LOTS AND LOTS of them, I loved krang yelling, I even remembered this from the time I last saw the ep in the 90s to now, what I mean is the first time I watched the ep in a while was in july 2003 and hadn't seen it in maybe 13 years, shredder this is all your fault I will get you for this, shredder saying he will be gone as well, and that quote of krang asking shredder if he had any choice when he liked the plan. There so many quotes in this ep THAT ARE MY FAV THAT I CANNOT SAY WHAT MY FAV QUOTES, ie I HAVE A LOT OF QUOTES THAT I LOVED IN THIS ONE.

What is your fav quote of the ep???

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
05-25-2004, 06:47 PM
In the beginning of the ep I also remember April telling Irma that the turtles are not the most exciting thing in her life just before Burne says its a slow newsday and she asks if that means good reporters go and take the day off and burne says no they go out and make news. What did you all think of those quotes. I loved krang saying you have let those turtles escape for the last time.

Orochi Chimera
05-25-2004, 06:56 PM

John Wayne was an actor that played a cowboy in many movies:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000078/

Jarrah White
05-28-2004, 06:34 AM

Maybe he discovered something new about himself :wink:

ZariusTwo
05-28-2004, 08:11 PM

Maybe he discovered something new about himself :wink:

Somehow...I can see that happening... :|

Misfit
05-29-2004, 01:29 PM
Return of the Technodrome is a cool ep. I've always liked it a lot.