PDA

View Full Version : Digital Comic Books

Utrom
03-19-2004, 06:15 PM
I'm sure many people have heard of a DCB, or Digital Comic Book. If you haven't, then it's a comic book that has each panel blown up and has voice actors reading the lines. It is then put on a DVD.

http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Utrom/DCB.jpg

I'm currently working on a project to turn TMNT Volume 1, Issue 1, into a DCB. If it turns out well, then I'm planning on doing several more issues. I have both the black and white issues and the colorized ones from First Comics. My question is: Which do you think would be better, the original black and white issues or the colorized ones?

Orochi Chimera
03-19-2004, 06:26 PM
I like the colorized ones a little bit more than the B&W ones. But either one is fine.

Kali
03-19-2004, 06:38 PM
I'm currently working on a project to turn TMNT Volume 1, Issue 1, into a DCB. If it turns out well, then I'm planning on doing several more issues. I have both the black and white issues and the colorized ones from First Comics. My question is: Which do you think would be better, the original black and white issues or the colorized ones?
*blink blink* Cool, but do you have permission to do that? Well, you don't need it unless you plan to produce and sell them, which I know a nice member of this forum would never try to do.

Utrom
03-19-2004, 07:04 PM
No, I'm not selling them. I'm just making them for fun.

Utrom
03-20-2004, 06:20 AM
I've decided to use the black and white issues. If I like how it turns out, I may use the colorized ones as well. :)

PizzaPower
03-21-2004, 05:21 PM
wow!! That sounds really cool, how do you do them?