PDA

View Full Version : comments questions from old and new toon

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
03-23-2004, 07:30 PM
DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY Comments or answers on these following statements and questions.
QUESTIONS, and comments, I AM CURIOUS ABOUT.
It seems that the foot's glory was in season 1. Shredder was creating foot tech ninjas and elete foots. Shredder put on his armor to fight them. Baxter worked with the foot and broke away to get revenge. They even showed shredder clones and mystic foots

Return to new york 3 was the damage of his empire when they destroyed the macherinery in the foot hq through the sword of tengu, which was destroyed. shredder's building became in active and the police raided it and the rooftop was on fire.

In the city at war there was not much of the foot left, many original foot soilders, foot elete and no foot tech ninjas. They hid out in an abandoned house that collapsed.

AS for Shredder. He can never die it seems, first the water tower fell on him, then leo cut his head off. Shredder revealed himself as a utrom in secret origins part 3 and was not shown after he jumped on the transmat as the clock showed 5,4,3,2, and when shredder screamed no it showed 1 and 0 showed and shredder was not shown and the building blew up. I cannot see how shredder surived. All the gangs are now fighting \to take control of his empire with him gone. Reviews said he will be in rouge in the house. How is that possible.

In season 2 Shredder's empire was not on the spotlight as much and was in ruins. What will happen in season 3 with the foot, will it be restored or almost nothing. They had better have shredder and the foot!!!!!!!!! What I am saying is the foot empire is now falling apart.

Forgot to say, When shredder was revealed as utrom. When The TCRI blew up, I wonder what will happen to saki's body. I wonder if Return to new york part 1 is the last time we see saki without the shredder's uniform. In secret origins 1 when they showed shredder in the virtual reality I too thought that that was an ansestor of shredder, but it turned out it was the same shredder in 1000 and 2000. That was when the utorms crashed. the utrom must have taken over saki's body or when he took the utrom's andriod body he must have made it out to look like a regular human. I think this because shredder took off his helmet in shredder strikes part 2. Saki must have been a regular human being because he said his master and the master before that fought against this evil he was telling leo about. The utrom must have lived in saki's chest. I wonder when the utroms realised that sherdder was the evil 1. Shredder being a utrom explained everything between his old enemies and the council after him and him surviving after the watertower thing and leo cutting off his head and walking through the fire. SAki being a utrom ruined it a little for me with the shredder, but that does explain stuff. He was probably drinking the tea, and stuff like that to make sure no one would know he was a utrom. That explains why there was a cast on his chest. Shredder must also be hellbent on revenge against the turtles for all they have cost him.

Is that true that the Big Blow out, rip off and break in were ment to be the series finale? That season was the peak of the turtles popularity. I remember when I my brother and I were watching break in he was telling me it was the last ep. I bearly remember big blow out and big rip off. I remember break in because the technodrome was shrinking the military as they were tring to fight back and the turtles saying the are about to become 4 tiny turtles and April being in the crossfire of the shrinking ray. I remember thinking another shrinking episode. In the end I remember the turtles shrinking the technodrome and it went down something. I remember in the end the technodrome grew back to normal size. All I remember from Big rip off was Krang riding the bike and robots. Sites say that the technodrome was completley out of power in Big Ripp off and about to fall in the lava. IS that true? Did the technodrome loose power in break in. Sources say that the turtles launched the technodrome through a missle into space and into dimension X and the army, which army was it, in dimension X shot the technodrome. DID THEY SHOW THE TECHNODROME LAND ON THE ASTEROID IN BIG BLOW OUT? WAs the asteriod shown. HOW DID SHREDDER AND KRANG REACT WHEN THE TECHNODROME WAS ROCKETING TO THE PORTAL AND WHEN THEY WERE SHOT. DID THEY PANIC. I barley remember blow out. I HAVE not seen it in many many many years.

WAs return of the technodrome ment to be the series finale. IT probably did since they showed the technodrome sink into lava, which was shown in the next ep near the lava. Shredder dangling from a cliff and splinter saying begins the final battle and shredder saying final confrontation. I do agree with someones theory from my name this ep thread that they must have used the technodrome's power to get out of the lava and near the lava and lost a lot of power and the power kept it from getting destroyed while going in the lava.

Shredder and splintered was probably ment to be a series finale. The turtles even said they must put shredder away and splinter saying the finale battle has come and krang telling shredder he will take orders from him since they are in dimension X. But they showed the technodrome heading to a firey pit. But in the next up the technodrome was near rocks. What happened

IN my brother the bad guy, which I don't remember seeing, was the portal still open from the big blow out when shredder used the magnet to pull the technodrome to earth?

ZariusTwo
03-23-2004, 07:45 PM
Is that true that the Big Blow out, rip off and break in were ment to be the series finale? That season was the peak of the turtles popularity. I remember when I my brother and I were watching break in he was telling me it was the last ep. I bearly remember big blow out and big rip off. I remember break in because the technodrome was shrinking the military as they were tring to fight back and the turtles saying the are about to become 4 tiny turtles and April being in the crossfire of the shrinking ray. I remember thinking another shrinking episode. In the end I remember the turtles shrinking the technodrome and it went down something. I remember in the end the technodrome grew back to normal size. All I remember from Big rip off was Krang riding the bike and robots. Sites say that the technodrome was completley out of power in Big Ripp off and about to fall in the lava. IS that true? Did the technodrome loose power in break in. Sources say that the turtles launched the technodrome through a missle into space and into dimension X and the army, which army was it, in dimension X shot the technodrome. DID THEY SHOW THE TECHNODROME LAND ON THE ASTEROID IN BIG BLOW OUT? WAs the asteriod shown. HOW DID SHREDDER AND KRANG REACT WHEN THE TECHNODROME WAS ROCKETING TO THE PORTAL AND WHEN THEY WERE SHOT. DID THEY PANIC. I barley remember blow out. I HAVE not seen it in many many many years. earth?

Err...could someone tranlate this into...you know..ENGLISH?

You're asking if Big Rip Off was going to be the series finale?

Hell no, the show had been guaranteed a fourth season.

And if you don't remember "Big Blow Out" so well, you seem to be detailing a LOT of what happened at the end of the episode.

And no, the portal the Technodrome entered in "My Brother the Bad Guy" was NOT the same portal from "Big Blow Out"

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
03-23-2004, 08:01 PM
I read those details from Big blow out from ep guides and replys and I barley remember the ep. What I ment of big blow out was did it look like it was the last episode and was it intented to be the last ep before being granted the 4th season. Shows do that of where when one season turns out sucessfull then they give it another season.

ZariusTwo
03-23-2004, 08:14 PM
I read those details from Big blow out from ep guides and replys and I barley remember the ep. What I ment of big blow out was did it look like it was the last episode and was it intented to be the last ep before being granted the 4th season. Shows do that of where when one season turns out sucessfull then they give it another season.

Every cartoon similar to the TMNT has a "series finale" to wrap up plot lines in case it does'nt come back.

However, following "Big Blow Out", there was never a definitive conclusion to ANY season of the cartoon until Season Seven's "Shredder Triumphant"

Deathknight
03-24-2004, 09:38 AM
Shredder Triumphant was such a great ep though.

ZariusTwo
03-24-2004, 01:24 PM
Shredder Triumphant was such a great ep though.

Yeah, it was a great episode but it was the first "real" season finale since "The Big Blow Out"

PizzaPower
03-24-2004, 05:33 PM
I don't remember that episode. Can you tell me what it is about?

ZariusTwo
03-24-2004, 05:40 PM
I don't remember that episode. Can you tell me what it is about?

Krang re-energised the Technodrome with power cells stolen from the Space Administrative Centre, whilst Shredder trapped the Turtles in Dimension X, they escape by tricking him into sending them back to Earth, and Donatello is able to throw the Technodrome back into Dimension X, where it would stay for the remainder of the series

the_minimizer
03-26-2004, 02:51 AM
Is that true that the Big Blow out, rip off and break in were ment to be the series finale?

I think that was a season finale.

I remember break in because the technodrome was shrinking the military as they were tring to fight back and the turtles saying the are about to become 4 tiny turtles and April being in the crossfire of the shrinking ray. I remember thinking another shrinking episode. In the end I remember the turtles shrinking the technodrome and it went down something. I remember in the end the technodrome grew back to normal size.

That was the Minimizer, a device Krang created before being bannished from Dimension-X. He summoned General Traag to send it back to Earth.

All I remember from Big rip off was Krang riding the bike and robots. Sites say that the technodrome was completley out of power in Big Ripp off and about to fall in the lava. IS that true?

Yes. The Technodrome was sitting on a cliff deep within the Earth's athenosphere, near the core. Krang had mentioned that if they couldn't get power for the refrigeration units, their goose would be cooked.

Did the technodrome loose power in break in.

No. The big break in was the same episode with the Minimizer. The big blowout was the episode where the technodrome was draining the world's power.

Sources say that the turtles launched the technodrome through a missle into space and into dimension X and the army, which army was it, in dimension X shot the technodrome.

That's correct. Krang had contacted General Traag in Dimension-X to prepare for a massive assault on Earth once it entered the portal. Krang had used the Twin Towers to transmit the portal signal above Earth to pull the Earth into Dimension-X. Donatello and Raphael had borrowed a missile launcher from the not-so-happy-to-see-green-turtles-take-it military. They blasted a hole in the ground and went through the sewers. Donatello realized that the forcefield surrounding the technodrome didn't extend beneath the techodrome. But he encountered major sewer lines which prevented him from going any further. He contacted Leonardo and asked him and Michealangelo to get the technodrome to move to a the location where he was waiting below. Shredder, who had been humiliated by the turtles just moments before, vengefully chased them. They lured shredder to the location where Don and Raph were waiting below. Just as Shredder was about to fire missiles on Mike and Leo and Splinter, Don told Raph "now" and the missile was fired, carrying the technodrome off into space. It went through the portal and General Traag thought it was Earth, so he ordered the rock soldiers to open fire. Krang yelled back,"Stop you fools! It's us! It's us!" The technodrome crashed eye first into a planetoid in Dimension-X. Krang was pissed to say the least. He said,'No portal, no conquered world and we're stuck here, in Dimension-X!" Shredder sarcastically responded,"It could be worse. We could be stuck in Dimension-Z." Krang then proceeded to strangle Shredder.

DID THEY SHOW THE TECHNODROME LAND ON THE ASTEROID IN BIG BLOW OUT? WAs the asteriod shown. HOW DID SHREDDER AND KRANG REACT WHEN THE TECHNODROME WAS ROCKETING TO THE PORTAL AND WHEN THEY WERE SHOT. DID THEY PANIC. I barley remember blow out. I HAVE not seen it in many many many years.

No. That wasn't shown. Probably because writers changed between that episode and the new episodes. You could speculate that the technodrome got turned right-side up some how.

WAs return of the technodrome ment to be the series finale. IT probably did since they showed the technodrome sink into lava, which was shown in the next ep near the lava. Shredder dangling from a cliff and splinter saying begins the final battle and shredder saying final confrontation. I do agree with someones theory from my name this ep thread that they must have used the technodrome's power to get out of the lava and near the lava and lost a lot of power and the power kept it from getting destroyed while going in the lava.

No. That was a season finale. And again, you could speculate what happened after the technodrome sank into the lava. You could also say that Splinter and Shredder were being a tad arrogant by saying it's the "Final battle."

Shredder and splintered was probably ment to be a series finale. The turtles even said they must put shredder away and splinter saying the finale battle has come and krang telling shredder he will take orders from him since they are in dimension X. But they showed the technodrome heading to a firey pit. But in the next up the technodrome was near rocks. What happened

Again, you could speculate what happened. Details on Dimension-X are limited. And it wasn't headed toward a firey pit. It was floating the air and it was surrounded by rock soldiers.

IN my brother the bad guy, which I don't remember seeing, was the portal still open from the big blow out when shredder used the magnet to pull the technodrome to earth?

Nope. But between the magnetic power needed to pull the technodrome free from the lava and the power needed to sustain that large of a portal for that length of time, a substantial amount of power was drained from the city's fusion reactor.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
04-25-2004, 01:36 PM
questions from this http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-2752/epid-70699

I am confused/ I thought the technodrome did reach the surface in this ep because I remember the technodrome shrinking bases and it about to shrink the turtles and i remember april being in danger from the technodrome. I also remember the turtles shrinking the technodrome and it heading back down to the surface until it grew large again. Where were the turtles when they tried to shut down the technodrome? I mean where wast he technodrome when the turtles tried to shut it down? I am just confused and it said they were trying to stop shredder and krang from taking the machine to the surface. I thought it did go to the surface in this one. It has been a very long time since I last saw this ep. Was the earth core shown in part of the big break in ep and how much of the ep was the technodrome on the surface. I wish to see this ep again!

About the technodrome shrinking, if that was in the modern days the turtles would just crush it because the newer turtle series has a darker tone than this.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
04-25-2004, 01:39 PM
was the technodrome shown landing on anything in the big blow out. One reply said it was not shown with them landing on the asteroid. Are you sure the asteroid was not shown.

Postings and stuff say the technodrome was right side up in Planet 6 from Outer Place. Some of the either rock soilders or foot soilders must have made the technodrome go right side up, maybe not because the technodrome must have wieghed a lot, or maybe there was some divise in the technodrome that krang activated that made it go right side up. Was Planet 6 from outer space the first ep of the CBS eps? How badly was te technodrome damaged?

Coola Yagami
04-25-2004, 10:17 PM
Horribly... everything was broken up and didn't work cause the Technodrome was also low on power. You know it's back when Krang himself has to force the automatic doors open. "Nothing ever works around here..."

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
04-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Horribly... everything was broken up and didn't work cause the Technodrome was also low on power. You know it's back when Krang himself has to force the automatic doors open. "Nothing ever works around here..."

But how come krang was able to repair it, but then how come it was destroyed in turtle trek and shown completley destroyed? Why couldn't krang have repaired it again?

By the way when was the technodrome more damaged in plan 6 from outer space or the divide and conquer ep?

By the way I need answers with my thread of the Big Break In. That thread is this quote " questions from this http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/GuidePageServlet/showid-2752/epid-70699

I am confused/ I thought the technodrome did reach the surface in this ep because I remember the technodrome shrinking bases and it about to shrink the turtles and i remember april being in danger from the technodrome. I also remember the turtles shrinking the technodrome and it heading back down to the surface until it grew large again. Where were the turtles when they tried to shut down the technodrome? I mean where wast he technodrome when the turtles tried to shut it down? I am just confused and it said they were trying to stop shredder and krang from taking the machine to the surface. I thought it did go to the surface in this one. It has been a very long time since I last saw this ep. Was the earth core shown in part of the big break in ep and how much of the ep was the technodrome on the surface. I wish to see this ep again!

About the technodrome shrinking, if that was in the modern days the turtles would just crush it because the newer turtle series has a darker tone than this.

Coola Yagami
04-26-2004, 09:44 PM
The technodrome was still underground at the time. Krang used a Minimizer, looked like a giant boomerang, to shrink stuff down. the Technodrome did get back to the surface, but the TMNT rose the minimizer and used it to shrink the 'drome. Krang used something to undo the effect.

I don't think the technodrome was as badly busted in 'plan 9 from channel 6' in the following CBS eps... I mean, they used the portals just fine in the CBS eps.