PDA

View Full Version : What a day!

Jarrah White
03-27-2004, 02:25 AM
I've been out to the city earlier. I was at the internet cafe, there I played the PC version of TMNT- the console version isn't even released yet. The guy sitting next to me said Venus is in the new series, he says she appears in some episodes by only one frame- I don't know if he was for real or not, I'll have to look out for her! And on my way home I picked up a few Mirage and Archie books from the local comic shop!

Hmm, must be my lucky day...

Splinter
03-27-2004, 02:53 AM
The guy was yanking your chain massively. Venus has not, and will never appear in the new series. As the one character likely hated with a passion by Peter Laird, I'm sure he'd rather die then include her. Did you bring her up first, in your obessive fan boi nature? I'd have told you she did also, just to get you to quit talking about her. ;) :D

Peanut
03-27-2004, 10:54 AM
For the love of god enough with Venus.

GK Punk
03-27-2004, 11:24 AM
Wow, you were super hella mega lied to.

I got some property in hawaii I'm lookin' to sell...

Cascadia
03-27-2004, 12:16 PM
You were lied to.....there will not be Venus in the new series.

Narimaro
03-27-2004, 12:30 PM
bleh, no venus im guessing...

(<---takes out blantant ranting--->)

Buslady
03-27-2004, 02:20 PM
the dude's full of crap....she aint. she never existed.

Shreddette
03-27-2004, 02:32 PM

Who?
The only Venus I know of is Sailor Venus. :goof:

Why do you like Venus anyways Jarrah? I mean, in my opinion she takes away from the whole show. She has majical powers? What?? That cheapens it. I mean I am ok with majical girl shows n' stuff, heck I love Sailor Moon, but if you're going to have a show that is based on strength and brains, and then later on add some majical character totally takes away from the whole honor in fighting, and seems like a total cop-out. How easy will it be for her to beat someone? If someone's in trouble she will save them with her majic, which is easier to perform than expending your energy and kicking ass with your body.

The only good thing about her is she makes me appreciate the show without her more.

Kali
03-27-2004, 03:30 PM
Jarrah, I fear your obsession is beginning to make you naive. And gullible. Unless this guy has proof, as in episode title, you shouldn't have even believed him for a second.

Your obsession with Venus is getting unhealthy, Jarrah.

GK Punk
03-27-2004, 11:46 PM

Who?
The only Venus I know of is Sailor Venus. :goof:

*huuuuuuuuuuugs Sailor Venus.*

*The Live Action version, especially*

I'm going to have to agree with Kali here.

Jarrah White
03-28-2004, 08:02 AM
Wow, you were super hella mega lied to.

Yeah, that crossed my mind.