PDA

View Full Version : Old series cards "forwarded" inquiry.

Kali
03-29-2004, 01:24 PM
Hey all. I got this email the other day, and while I wasn't interested in the cards, I figured someone here might be. I asked, and she said it was all right to post this here. The message is complete as follows:

"Hi Kali, I found your site while trying to get info on some of the kids card collections. My husband and I sent the last of our 7 boys (yes seven), off to college last August and recently began cleaning out our house.

We came across 2 sets of TMNT cards; both by Topps. They are as follows:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "A Topps Limited Edition Card Series", Qty 132

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II, Secret of the Ooze "A Topps Movie Card Series", Qty 99 (88 cards + 11 stickers)

We have complete sets of both, they are in plastic sleeves of 9 each, and we have NO IDEA what we are looking at!!! We called the boys and they are too busy to bother with them; as usual they think their parents have nothing better to do. (Wait until I get to the Pokeman and Baseball cards - ARRGHHHHH!!!!!)

As I said earlier, I came across your site and wondered if you would be interested in them or have any idea of their value. Frankly, we don't know what to do, and being we are located in the middle of nowhere (WV - originally D.C. area, now retired) we don't have anyone here who does appraisels etc..Can you help a lame mom figure out this mess?? Thanks a million, I look forward to hearing from you soon. -Mary"

Her e-mail is mbyrne@access995.com if anyone is interested, or has any information for her. Thank you.