PDA

View Full Version : which TMNT is most likely to...

Coola Yagami
04-09-2004, 11:38 PM
... give Irma what she wants?

Irma is basically easy game in the show, she just wants someone, so anyone who would actually pay attention to her would get her easy enough. Which of the TMNT would actually go over to her?

My guess would be Donnie. If we ignore the last TMNT seasons where apparently everyone around the TMNT disappeared (even April wasn't seen much during the Dregg eps), I'd say Donatello. I mean eventually Leo might get Lotus, Raph with Mona Lisa and Mikey with Kala. Poor Donnie might get lonely and give Irma a call... They are sometimes paired up in some eps, like 'Donatello's Degree'.

PizzaPower
04-10-2004, 06:31 AM
yes I aggree, I beleive Donnie would be with Erma as well.

Bourgeois Buffoon
04-10-2004, 08:17 AM
Now this is a topic that should never, ever resurface. :lol:

Orochi Chimera
04-10-2004, 08:58 AM
Don I guess.

The Hedge
04-10-2004, 01:15 PM
LOL, what a topic, 'Donatello's Degree' more like Donatello's desperation.

impetus
04-10-2004, 01:16 PM
Slash.

Relay
04-10-2004, 04:56 PM
I think Slash's Binky would have a better chance of hooking up with someone than Irma would. Man, she was so annoying!

redsai4lex
04-10-2004, 04:58 PM
this is rediculous

ImUntouchable
04-10-2004, 10:04 PM
irma is so ugly :lol:

Buslady
04-10-2004, 10:45 PM
Donatello. They're both geeky.

... give Irma what she wants?

Irma is basically easy game in the show, she just wants someone, so anyone who would actually pay attention to her would get her easy enough. Which of the TMNT would actually go over to her?

My guess would be Donnie. If we ignore the last TMNT seasons where apparently everyone around the TMNT disappeared (even April wasn't seen much during the Dregg eps), I'd say Donatello. I mean eventually Leo might get Lotus, Raph with Mona Lisa and Mikey with Kala. Poor Donnie might get lonely and give Irma a call... They are sometimes paired up in some eps, like 'Donatello's Degree'.

Coola Yagami
04-11-2004, 06:57 AM
Now that I remember, Don and Irma were also paired up in 'Invasion of the Turtle Snatchers' before Don was kidnapped.

Cascadia
04-11-2004, 03:45 PM
:|

MW8979
04-11-2004, 03:57 PM
Splinter. They're both ugly and no living being in the world would want to have sex with them. Plus I'm sure that Splinter will teach her how to do it exotic oriental style.

Coola Yagami
04-11-2004, 08:43 PM
If I recall, Splinter gave Irma the creeps. She always had a thing for the TMNT.

Jo Dawn
04-11-2004, 08:52 PM
:|

Ditto. I'm... I never even thought of this before.

Brinatello
04-12-2004, 04:05 AM
Don't see it happening with any of the guys. Don had the hots for April and those two would most likey end up together faster than Irma. Though, I think she would have a better chance if she had an extreme make-over, looking more beautiful than April!

Coola Yagami
04-12-2004, 06:53 AM
They're mutants, they're ninjas and they're turtles... but don't forget they're teenagers. If Leo were to have a roll in the hay with Lotus, and Mikey crossed dimensions with Kala, word would spread, and the other TMNT would feel left out. Hell, if any of them got April, the other 3 would feel left out. Since Don didn't have a particular love interest in the old show, Irma might drop in at the right time, you know, a real sad and desperate moment for Donnie when he's pondering how his bros got some and he never will and blah blah, Irma might do her usual insinuations, and Don might shrug and think, 'ah well.... why the hell not?' "Hey Irma.. can you come over for a second...?"

Kali
04-12-2004, 05:06 PM
which TMNT is most likely to give Irma what she wants?
You mean a fairy tale romance where her knight in shining armor comes to whisk her away from her miserable life and marry her and they'll spend the rest of their lives in blissful happiness?

I'll tell you this, Irma has read far too many romance novels.

Overall, I think Don would be the most likely to date her, but she's just way too intense and a touch bonkers and she'd end up driving nearly anyone away.

Psycho Raph
04-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Zack... when he got a bit older, of course.

They're both dorks.

Raven
04-12-2004, 08:48 PM
i wanna know what you were doing when you came up with this topic :goofygri:

Coola Yagami
04-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Watching some old TMNT eps and noticing how Irma hinted she wouldn't mind getting with one of the TMNT.

remain in light
04-13-2004, 06:50 PM
alright, I'll bite. I'd have to go with Mikey. I could see the other three coming up with some kind of plan where they have some kind of game or something that they throw and thus Mikey loses and has to take one for the team with Irma. I could see the others making fun of him for it for a long time afterwards. I always thought of Irma as asexual though, ditto with Don in a way. I hope no one gets any fanfic ideas from this topic... :dead:

TheRATKING
04-13-2004, 07:00 PM
this is just wrong and umm bad :dead:

ZariusTwo
04-13-2004, 07:54 PM
The sad thing is...and I know Fanfics have picked up on this...

...Donatello and Irma were HINTED at in the original TMNT :cry:

Coola Yagami
04-13-2004, 08:06 PM
alright, I'll bite. I'd have to go with Mikey. I could see the other three coming up with some kind of plan where they have some kind of game or something that they throw and thus Mikey loses and has to take one for the team with Irma. I could see the others making fun of him for it for a long time afterwards. I always thought of Irma as asexual though, ditto with Don in a way. I hope no one gets any fanfic ideas from this topic... :dead:

Asexual? LMAO She was the most sexual in the show. Out of everyone she was the only character actually interested in dating and getting a man and etc. The TMNT rarely even looked at April, April was too obsessed with her career to even look at men, Shredder's a bad guy and bad guys rarely check out women in kiddie cartoons unless the episode is about 'oh, the bad guy fell in love', and so forth. Irma was the only one always longing for companionship.

Derugo
04-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Oh dear satan... I don't know whether to kill what I should do in this situation. Kill whomever decided this would be fun... Or Just flomp on the ground and cry because I don't know what to say... In any case, *shrugs* I don't know who would go best... Although Slash would be funny as hades...

Orochi Chimera
04-13-2004, 08:41 PM
These topics always seem to pop up. While I don't agree with "interspecies relationships"(to put it nicely) I'd say personalitywise Don and Irma seem to match up the best.

ZariusTwo
04-13-2004, 09:57 PM
These topics always seem to pop up. While I don't agree with "interspecies relationships"(to put it nicely) I'd say personalitywise Don and Irma seem to match up the best.

Yup..a lot of poeple seem to agree, there the "official" couple of the original TMNT series in most fanfics

Jo Dawn
04-13-2004, 10:12 PM
Yup..a lot of poeple seem to agree, there the "official" couple of the original TMNT series in most fanfics

Really?? Never seen that, but I'll take your word for it... :| (I'm not sure how thrilled I am with that pairing...)