PDA

View Full Version : "The Great American Bash" is BACK

ZariusTwo
04-12-2004, 10:53 AM
WWE will bring back classic WCW PPV "The Great American Bash" as a secon PPV in June alongside "Bad Blood", expect more WCW PPVS to return this year as the WWE begin hosting 17 PPVS A YEAR!

S.S.D.D.
04-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Great just great that is exactly what the WWE needs to do they can't make money anyway so lets delude the product even more then it already is.

The Defibrillator
04-12-2004, 12:08 PM
HOW AWESOME.

not.

Taloniss
04-12-2004, 01:15 PM
There's some smart business. Your 12 PPV's aren't doing well, so put out MORE PPV's.

I can't see them dropping the price, so people will probably pick one or the other, and order that one, so they won't make any more money, if anything, they'll lose money. (Pay out for another arena, extravagent set, PPV time, marketing costs ect x2, with only the buyers of x1)

And while I'm ranting on the ineptitude of the WWE, why run it in June? Run King Of the Ring in June if you want to do two PPV's, since it would have that "special" feel of being on of the big five, and it's a nice way to elevate someone to a higher position on the card (I'd give it to Shelton this year, for example, to solidify him as a high mid-carder/future main eventer)

...Oh well, I don't order PPV's anyway :P

GK Punk
04-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Ya know...

Vince has been trademarking new WCW names since Januarary...

...Could he be bringing WCW back for real this time?

After this Great American Bash thing, I almost believe it.

S.S.D.D.
04-12-2004, 01:19 PM
I just don't understand the WWE's thinking on this one...I mean how dumb can they truly be.

Taloniss
04-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Ya know...

Vince has been trademarking new WCW names since Januarary...

...Could he be bringing WCW back for real this time?

After this Great American Bash thing, I almost believe it.

I don't understand the reasoning of bringing back WCW. For competition? Use the brand split to do that. It'd be the same basic thing. Maybe I miss the point, but I don't think Vince HAS a point anymore except to ammuse himself and his gang of idiots called creative.

S.S.D.D.
04-12-2004, 01:36 PM
"I don't understand the reasoning of bringing back WCW. For competition? Use the brand split to do that. It'd be the same basic thing. Maybe I miss the point, but I don't think Vince HAS a point anymore except to ammuse himself and his gang of idiots called creative."

I agree with that 100%