PDA

View Full Version : Darkside Killing shows***An often trend

U2WaTCHer
04-12-2004, 02:46 PM
ever notice when darkside joins a show or some sort of super hero thats sorta old or lacking new ideas it basicly means the shows over I mean like for instance super freinds or the old justice leage he killed that, and when u thought he was done he did that to the new superman cartoon in the 90s then to go even further hes back in the new justice league I guess that show will bite the dust anyone see a patern or just me? lol

Anarky
04-12-2004, 02:47 PM
maybe you want to use punctuation... :D

and i don't really get what this thread is all about

U2WaTCHer
04-12-2004, 02:51 PM
I dont know I mean I was thinking you know everytime I see darkside join a show it gets cancelled or everyone loses interest I mean hes a alright character just was thinking out loud

Kid Icarus
04-12-2004, 03:26 PM
maybe you want to use punctuation... :D

and i don't really get what this thread is all about I blame his (her?) sloppy post on your mountain of booze! *hicup*. :P

Brodie
04-12-2004, 09:00 PM
I get what he means, Darkside is a last resort of sorts, yes? That doesn't mean the new JL is done for, I hope. I dig the Flash. I think they should do a Sins Of Youth arc, where the JL turns into kids, and the Young Justice team turns into adults. All because of Klarion The Witch Boy.

U2WaTCHer
04-13-2004, 09:53 AM
thanks all I have to say is I hope they do the right thing with him and not have him cancel the series lol

Voltron
04-13-2004, 05:38 PM
I always perferred Darkside over the Legion of Doom. Not by much, but Darkside just had that special something.

And isn't spelled Darcsihde or something like that? I remember seeing it spelled once and it was some odd lettering.

Hyper Metal Sonic
04-13-2004, 05:50 PM
I always thought it was Darkseid...

Lemme look it up....

*Heads off to google*

Yeah, it's Darkseid..

We are talking about THIS guy, right?

http://www.joeacevedo.com/images/customzone/customcon/ringslinger/battlesuperman1a.jpg

That Matt Guy
04-13-2004, 06:01 PM
The Legion of Doom was way cooler. Their base looked like a Darth Vader helmet.

Voltron
04-13-2004, 06:15 PM
Yeah, but they were criminally inept. Luthor would come up with these half assed plots like "the dream reverberator ray" or "stealing Batman's Utility Belt". Sure, they had the flying Vader helmet base, but Darkseid just came in and started kicking ass and took names when the dust cleared.

That Matt Guy
04-13-2004, 06:27 PM
But they had Solomon Grundy... he's way better than Darkseid.

Voltron
04-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Alright, you win.

Brodie
04-13-2004, 06:51 PM
What's with the JL turning Solomon Grundy into a good guy?

Anyways. Darksied was creepy. He man handled Supes and the rest of the JL, but the Legion Of Doom wasfull of rejects. Everyone likes rejects.