PDA

View Full Version : ANGEL SERIES FINALE SPOILERS

ZariusTwo
04-18-2004, 03:38 PM
This is NOT "Chosen" people, FAR more people die, there is no resolution, the series ends on a cliffhanger, indicating that Joss Whedon might ressurect it as a TV Movie next year.

Here we go...

Angel and plenty of people (even Connor), engage with Hamilton and the Senior Partners themselves in a final battle, during this battle

1. Wesley dies
2. Gunn dies
3. Harmony is revealed to be a traitor
4. Lyndsey dies
5. Illriya re-awakens as Fred (not sure if it's her memories manefistating themselves)

The series ends with Angel, Spike, and Illryia coming face to face with a Dragon...the apparent embodiment of the Senoir Partners themselves

Taloniss
04-18-2004, 04:49 PM
I've read differnt ones, where did you get these ones? And unless he comes out of the alternate dimension, Gunn's already seemingly been taken care of, and he didn't die.

Did the spoilers say anything about Angels past, specifically Darla or Druscilla? The promo's on WB keep showing scenes of his past with those two in them.

Anyway, I'm just going to wait to see how the series plays out before I make any comments on the ending.

Brodie
04-18-2004, 05:45 PM
I wish everyone would die, except Angel, Spike, and maybe Wesley. And that, if the dude hadn't died, they'd bring back Doyle, but the effer ODed...

I thought Lyndsey already died? It'd be cool if he ended up fighting with Angel, like side by side.

Taloniss
04-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Spoilers

Lindsey was sent to a hell dimension by the Senior Partners. Angel, Spike and Angel went to get him out thinking he would have more info on the Senior Partners that could help them. In order to get him out of the dimension, Gunn had to stay behind so Lindsey could leave.

So, Angel has Lindsey in his 'custody' but they haven't fought side by side yet. Could happen though.

ZariusTwo
04-18-2004, 08:13 PM
I've read differnt ones, where did you get these ones? And unless he comes out of the alternate dimension, Gunn's already seemingly been taken care of, and he didn't die.

Did the spoilers say anything about Angels past, specifically Darla or Druscilla? The promo's on WB keep showing scenes of his past with those two in them.

Anyway, I'm just going to wait to see how the series plays out before I make any comments on the ending.

You're right...I HAVE read different endings after reading those spoilers, they are from a very relaible site..I suppose we'll have to wait and see

FAH Q
04-18-2004, 08:31 PM
gunn can be seen in the preview for the next episode, so i doubt he's done with.

Mars-Chan
04-18-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by ZariusTwo:

This is NOT "Chosen" people, FAR more people die, there is no resolution, the series ends on a cliffhanger, indicating that Joss Whedon might ressurect it as a TV Movie next year.

Here we go...

Angel and plenty of people (even Connor), engage with Hamilton and the Senior Partners themselves in a final battle, during this battle

1. Wesley dies
2. Gunn dies
3. Harmony is revealed to be a traitor
4. Lyndsey dies
5. Illriya re-awakens as Fred (not sure if it's her memories manefistating themselves)

The series ends with Angel, Spike, and Illryia coming face to face with a Dragon...the apparent embodiment of the Senoir Partners themselves

HOLY COW!!! A DRAGON!?!?! :o

*goes into her rabid Fan-girl mode*

This I HAVE to see!!! When are they going to air it?

Demonfox38
04-19-2004, 05:20 AM
Illirya manifesting herself as Fred again? Hoo boy, is she not going to like the new blue streaks in her hair . . .

As long as they don't kill Spike (again), I should be good. . .

. . .Where's Giles when you need him? :-?