PDA

View Full Version : ...i'll be back (hopefully)...

Mondo J. Gecko
04-19-2004, 08:31 PM
:(
*takes deep breath*
ok... I donno how else to say this but.... I'm sorry to those people that I've promised drawings and stuff but I don't think it will be coming anytime soon... Heres why:
*gumbles*
I don't know how many of you know this (or care) but I've been sick for over three or four months.... the real problem is doesn't seem to be getting better... so I don't know how oftend I'll be here and there (mikeystmnt.com)... I'll try to keep you guys updated but I need some rest and to catch up on some homework... so my visits here are gonna be very random... hope to see you guys and gals soon... I'm hoping to update my site with some fan-made Mondo Jay pics made by some people when I get back (pm me if you make any within the next couple of weeks... :wink: )
Hope to be back soon.... :cry:
:(

Jo Dawn
04-19-2004, 08:39 PM
Aww... *hugs Mondo J.* Wow, I really hope that you're feeling better soon, and can come back.

Take care.

JameO
04-19-2004, 09:00 PM
Get better man! But make sure to come on the boards because if it makes you happy to post then it will make you feel much better. Don't let that dreaded school work occupy all your time!

Meeko
04-19-2004, 09:35 PM
SKip School work...
Hope you Get better soon Dude

Tigershard
04-19-2004, 09:47 PM
Your health should your primary concern. You have to be alive to enjoy things! Hope you get well soon.

ThirdMarioBro
04-20-2004, 12:28 AM
You're a friend to us all Mondo. Take care of yourself, and get well.

Stone Ill
04-20-2004, 03:37 AM
Get better soon, Mondo. I didn't think that your sickness would last this long.

Meira-Bates
04-20-2004, 05:30 AM
Awww...much luck to you Mondo. Hope things get better.

Kali
04-20-2004, 08:21 AM
Get yourself better soon, Mondo! Do whatever it takes to do so. As they say, if you don't have your health, you've got nothing. I'm gonna be off dealing with sickness stuff for awhile as well. *gives hugs while she's still allowed contact*

04-20-2004, 09:00 AM
Come back soon, man. :D

Mondo J. Gecko
04-21-2004, 01:33 PM
:D
Thanks for the replys guys and gals... and your right JameO... but I need to do some of it if I wanna get out of High school by the end of grade twelve.... :lol: .... I'm gonna try and post as oftend as I can so that your guys and gals don't think I've killed over.... :sick: .... so I'm here today for a bit...
:D