PDA

View Full Version : - TMNT SEASON 1 DVD *ALL READ* -

GodzFire
04-21-2004, 12:53 PM
- TMNT SEASON 1 DVD *ALL READ* -

Come on guys. Remember how long we went without any hopes of possibly getting ANYTHING on DVD? Then we were lucky enough to get Season 1 WITH *BONUS* episodes, at the great price of about 10 bucks. Now I hear how people are disappointed. It's the old school series ON DVD, with a pretty good video restoration (in some spots sketchy) and great audio quality. We should be happy with what we have. Now it's up to us if a season two comes out. Everyone show your support and buy the DVD.

Jester
04-21-2004, 01:00 PM
and maybe season 2 will have the special features we all hope for in a dvd...

TheRATKING
04-21-2004, 02:42 PM
dude i dont even care about the extras aslong as the eps are on it. all i can say is dont get greddy

UltimateTurtleX2
04-22-2004, 04:55 PM
Extras are always nice but i never really look at them i only look at the trailors and interviews anyway i got the dvd today because my mom bought it for me since i had surgery but anyway i liked it i already saw 2 episodes before but the 3 others i didint the bonus episodes were good i just forget what was going on in there a little

Orochi Chimera
04-22-2004, 05:33 PM
I'm glad that they even released those episodes. Hopefully there will be more to come. Extras are nice but having the all episodes on DVD is my main concern. If it came down to the choice between extras or more episodes I would definitely choose more episodes.

PizzaPower
04-22-2004, 05:34 PM
I would aleady have season on DVD but i got robbes, So when ?i get the money i promis to buy it!

Drtooth
04-22-2004, 06:20 PM
well... that just sucks, Pizza Power.... If I had money, I'd buy one for you. I honestly would, just to make you feel better. :tpizza:

But these Damn clay puppets and paper are just so expensive. Art supplies unfortunately come first.

ZariusTwo
04-22-2004, 06:52 PM
This is ANOTHER thread on the same bloody DVD subject, throw them all into one thread already

tOkKa
04-22-2004, 07:25 PM
-->> :D ..BAH.. Split it into 3 more topics.. 5 sub groups and pick it up where you left off after each of those threads sprout 15 more threads each based on 5 of the sub-sub-topics.. then you'll have your self 95 more threads based on the sub thread-thread.. divide that by 3 and take away the 9.. abd i swear to gawd..

..you'll have yourself one HELL of a tastey sammich !! !1 :D :o
http://www.visitcb.com/deli/6'%20sub.jpg

Drtooth
04-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Now that's comedy! :ttwisted:

Turtledude2k3
04-23-2004, 10:14 AM
I already created the offical thread for this dvd for people who wants to put in opinions or reviews.

I bought the dvd on the 20th when ti came out in the morning. i am happy I got it. I can never imagine how many years it has been since the cartoon aired.

Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
04-23-2004, 10:36 AM
I need to get this DVD. I'll possibly get it this weekend when I go home. Aren't those 4 episodes from the last season anyway? I wonder if the animation changed?

xdeath5
04-23-2004, 06:07 PM
I love the DVD, but I found two problems. The first is on the back of the case. On the bottom it says 93 minutes. This is wrong though, because each episode is about 22 minutes, which multplied by 9 makes about 198.
The other problem was the slip of paper inside the case. It's great to have an episode list, but it says at the bottom "To access Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles special features press the MENU key on the remote". I tried everything I could think of but found nothing. Other than that the DVD is perfect and I hope they release all 10 (or 11) seasons.