PDA

View Full Version : New Turtles movie Spawn style

JacobJ04
04-21-2004, 06:56 PM
This guy from work said that he heard they are making a new movie and it is going to be "dark" like the old comics... like not all little kiddish... and he said they are going to make it like they made spawn.. like how he had animated cape and stuff but real people in the movie.. he said the original guy that made the "dark" style comic books is making the movie and he relates to todd McF. the spawn guy.... is this BS or is there some truth slipping from his mouth??

MikesPizzaShack
04-21-2004, 11:27 PM
This guy from work said that he heard they are making a new movie and it is going to be "dark" like the old comics... like not all little kiddish... and he said they are going to make it like they made spawn.. like how he had animated cape and stuff but real people in the movie.. he said the original guy that made the "dark" style comic books is making the movie and he relates to todd McF. the spawn guy.... is this BS or is there some truth slipping from his mouth??

heh ya sounds like BS to me cuz nothing has been said about the movie but im sure it will be dark anyways like the old mirage comics are. the first movie wasnt realy "kiddiish" anyways the 2nd and 3rd ya but not the first....and i dont know y any1 would wanna copy mcfarlend cuz hes a real jerk anyways. kevin and laird will make the movie how they want it and not copy some jerks work.

Psycho Da Turtle
04-22-2004, 09:59 AM
Well maybe not Kevin...

Drtooth
04-23-2004, 10:47 AM
I thought the first one was very dark, myself... the print was, anyway.

redsai4lex
04-23-2004, 01:34 PM
BS

PizzaPower
04-23-2004, 02:14 PM
How is he a jerkm can you tell me?

TheRATKING
04-23-2004, 04:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA thats so BS