PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Casey Jones

Anarky
04-22-2004, 12:17 PM
Ok, people. here's something special. thing is, i was in front of a bar last week and met some people there. we discussed a while and then came to the subject what weapons we could carry against them nazis on the 1st of may.

I suggested baseball bats, as usual , and then a friend of mine said that maybe a hockey stick wouldn't be bad either and that he saw a pic of a guy with a hockey stick in action. WE then discussed about the turtles (casey jones n stuff), then drank some beer and then went home. i didn't think of it any more until this mail arrived. here's the pic.

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Anarky/punkstuff/Gashockey.jpg

good, ey?

JameO
04-22-2004, 12:56 PM
I think it would be the ultimate weapon. But I am Canadian. I don't get a say in this matter.

cqb101
04-22-2004, 12:56 PM
That guy's an imposter! I'm the real life Casey Jones! :x Or I wish I was

Hannah
04-22-2004, 01:04 PM
-pats cqb101-
It's okay. :lol: Take a deep breath.

raphael_is_cool
04-22-2004, 01:44 PM
That sure would be a cool weapon. Speaking of wanting to be Casey Jones or a vigilante there's a couple of guys going round in my area dressed as Batman and Robin helping people out and also staying perfectly in character :lol:

It's like the bit in 'Only Fools and Horses' if anyone's heard of that

Relay
04-22-2004, 01:48 PM
there's a couple of guys going round in my area dressed as Batman and Robin helping people out and also staying perfectly in character.
Are you serious?! That's awesome! What exactly are they doing? Are they just helping little old ladies cross the street or actually fighting crime?

Albrecht
04-22-2004, 01:49 PM
It actually kinda sucks as a weapon, so does bo staff and spear ect. I mean, its great.... until your trying to block a hit and you get your fingers mashed all to hell.

raphael_is_cool
04-22-2004, 01:55 PM
Are you serious?! That's awesome! What exactly are they doing? Are they just helping little old ladies cross the street or actually fighting crime?

They're helping people push broken down cars to garages and stuff, no crime fighting, but that would be really great

EDIT: Aha! Found the news story my friend showed me: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_925718.html?menu=

Relay
04-22-2004, 03:22 PM

They're helping people push broken down cars to garages and stuff, no crime fighting, but that would be really great

EDIT: Aha! Found the news story my friend showed me: http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_925718.html?menu=
Maybe they're starting off small and will be moving up to foiling jewel robberies and stopping plots for world domination in the future. That's got to be the best thing I've heard all week.

Taloniss
04-22-2004, 04:01 PM
Does this Batman have Shark repellent? Or Super Long B Thermal Underwear? Because without that stuff, it's just not Batman.

TilasTrinity
04-22-2004, 07:47 PM
That is awesome. XD But note how little protection he has, VS everyone else....

Ninjinister
04-22-2004, 08:02 PM
It actually kinda sucks as a weapon, so does bo staff and spear ect. I mean, its great.... until your trying to block a hit and you get your fingers mashed all to hell.

...unless you actually knew HOW to fight with one...

I actually used to be a vigilante. Honest truth. I even (occasionally) used a hockey stick... a plastic one at that. I quit when my fiancee got pregnant; I was going to settle down with the baby. But after the miscarriage, I decided not to go back...

Anarky
04-22-2004, 09:17 PM
That is awesome. XD But note how little protection he has, VS everyone else....

actually he's wearing a lot of protection (for our standards) he even wears what could be cinsidered "passive armament". it's a wonder he was there to do that.

i wonder hwo the policemen reacted