PDA

View Full Version : Which Hellboy character are you?

cqb101
04-22-2004, 01:53 PM
http://www.zap2it.com/movies/misc/hellboy_personality_profiler/1,4626,,00.html

http://images.zap2it.com/ltvimages/images/hellboy/abesapien.jpg
"Ichtyo Sapiens" Abe is a highly intelligent, water-dwelling mer-man, with webby fingers, glowing blue eyes and psychic powers. Humanoid in shape, with gills and blue skin, he also happens to be Hellboy's loyal friend and quick-witted, two-fisted fighting partner. Likes: Rotten eggs.

Relay
04-22-2004, 02:00 PM
http://images.zap2it.com/ltvimages/images/hellboy/jillsherman.jpg
You are Liz Sherman!
Liz Sherman is beautiful, brooding and complicated. Her formidable power, classified as "pyrokinesis" by Professor Broom, first manifested itself when, at age eleven, she willed a devastating inferno into her life accidentally killing those closest to her. Afraid of her own power, Liz has nevertheless become a valued member of the B.P.R.D. fighting against paranormal evil. Likes: the Beatles White Album. Dislikes: Being looked in the eye by strangers.

I don't know what to think. I turn out to be a female character, but then again, pyrokinesis would be a kick ass power. The power makes it worth it.

Stone Ill
04-22-2004, 02:05 PM
http://images.zap2it.com/ltvimages/images/hellboy/hellboy.jpg
You are Hellboy!
A baby demon brought to Earth by occultists during WWII, Hellboy was destined to be a harbinger of the apocalypse. Instead, Allied forces rescued him, allowing Professor Broom, founder of the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, to raise him like a son and develop his extraordinary paranormal gifts. Learning of this dark origins, Hellboy struggles to understand his identity and the nature of his soul. Ultimately, Hellboy becomes an unlikely champion of good, battling alien forces that threaten our world. Likes: Baby Ruth candy bars. Dislikes: Being called a demon.

JameO
04-22-2004, 02:07 PM
You are Agent John Meyers!
A by-the-book player, Agent Myers had a sterling reputation in the FBI. He has busted international cartels, psychopathic kidnappers and everything in between. He never expected that his next assignment would have him running backup for a team of agents that were completely unknown to man. Reassigned to do field work for the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, Myers got a crash course in things that bump all night long. Likes: Mechanical work. Dislikes: Big bikes ridden by rich orthodontists from Manhattan.

Peanut
04-22-2004, 02:11 PM
This has to be the WORST quiz I have EVER seen. It's so amazingly obvious what each choice will give you. Am I a fish or a scientist? I didn't even bother to finish it!

Hannah
04-22-2004, 02:27 PM
http://images.zap2it.com/ltvimages/images/hellboy/hellboy.jpgYou are Hellboy!
A baby demon brought to Earth by occultists during WWII, Hellboy was destined to be a harbinger of the apocalypse. Instead, Allied forces rescued him, allowing Professor Broom, founder of the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, to raise him like a son and develop his extraordinary paranormal gifts. Learning of this dark origins, Hellboy struggles to understand his identity and the nature of his soul. Ultimately, Hellboy becomes an unlikely champion of good, battling alien forces that threaten our world. Likes: Baby Ruth candy bars. Dislikes: Being called a demon.

I so knew it.

JameO
04-22-2004, 02:41 PM
This has to be the WORST quiz I have EVER seen. It's so amazingly obvious what each choice will give you. Am I a fish or a scientist? I didn't even bother to finish it!

LOL yeah no kidding I pick secret agent and get the agent guy. Pretty stupid but I finished the quiz.

Taloniss
04-22-2004, 03:42 PM

:nod:

Peanut
04-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Another thing...these are usually based off of personality traits! This is just based off your personal preference for stuff! "You are Hellboy" not because you're conflicted with emotions and a do gooder but because you picked "demon" for question #4.

Raven
04-22-2004, 04:13 PM
i got
You are Professor Broom!
His true name is Trevor Bruttenholm and he's an expert in the mysteries of the occult. Professor Broom is the founder of the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, and the man responsible for raising Hellboy as his own son.

04-22-2004, 04:34 PM
I got The Punisher, because he's just plain cool. :lol:

That Matt Guy
04-23-2004, 07:39 AM
I wish I was Kroenen... just so I could wear the uniform.

Mars-Chan
04-23-2004, 10:01 AM
LOL!!!

You are Agent John Meyers!
A by-the-book player, Agent Myers had a sterling reputation in the FBI. He has busted international cartels, psychopathic kidnappers and everything in between. He never expected that his next assignment would have him running backup for a team of agents that were completely unknown to man. Reassigned to do field work for the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, Myers got a crash course in things that bump all night long. Likes: Mechanical work. Dislikes: Big bikes ridden by rich orthodontists from Manhattan.

Blaze DTGG
04-23-2004, 12:07 PM
You are Hellboy!

EDIT:

I SO thought I would end up as the fire chick

Relay
04-23-2004, 02:13 PM
I wish I was Kroenen... just so I could wear the uniform.
Yeah, he was the coolest looking character in the movie. With that helmet of his and that Nazi uniform, he looked so badass!