PDA

View Full Version : Any Angel fans in here?

Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
04-23-2004, 11:31 AM
I have been a huge fan of Buffyverse for the past 8 years. Starting with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and working to the more superior show Angel, I have loved it! Angel is great because the writers on the show creat such great stories. Has anyone seen the episode this season when Angel turns into a puppet? Absolutely hilarious!!! Not to mention episodes like 'You're Welcome' with Cordelia Chase's finally goodbye. :cry: I miss her. Anyway, I'm really pissed off the WB cancels this show, but keeps crap like High School Reunion and Charmed. Ugh. Stupid network executive pricks! Anyway, anyone else like Angel and/or Buffyverse?

Mars-Chan
04-23-2004, 11:34 AM
OOH! OOH! ME! I DO! I DO!! :anime: :lol: :D

Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
04-23-2004, 11:39 AM
Well then, have you been watching season five? And how about last Wednesday episode with Connor, Angel's son?

Taloniss
04-23-2004, 11:57 AM
I'm a huge fan of the Buffyverse too. I've seen every episode of Buffy and all the Angels that have aired so far. I'm sad to see it go too. It was one of the few shows I actually watch on TV.

The puppet episode was great. Most shows couldn't pull off an episode like that, but they made it work wonderfully.

Fred: Oh, Angel, you're cute.
Angel: Fred, don't.
Fred: Oh, and look at your little hands.
Angel: You're fired.

Lorne: Doctor! Medic! Is there a Gepetto in the house?!

Not to mention puppet Angel kicking Spike's butt all over the office and into the elevator was hilarious.

What's your favourite season so far? I'd have to say Season 4 for Angel. The beast was great, and the whole storyline of Jasmine organizing everyone's lives to give birth to had great meaning of fate and choice. Really well written stuff there.

For Buffy, it's a tie between Season 3 and 5. Both were well written, excellent TV.

Mars-Chan
04-23-2004, 12:02 PM
Originaly posted by Taloniss:
The puppet episode was great. Most shows couldn't pull off an episode like that, but they made it work wonderfully.

Fred: Oh, Angel, you're cute.
Angel: Fred, don't.
Fred: Oh, and look at your little hands.
Angel: You're fired.

Lorne: Doctor! Medic! Is there a Gepetto in the house?!

Not to mention puppet Angel kicking Spike's butt all over the office and into the elevator was hilarious.

:lol: I LOVED that episode! I never ROFLed so hard in all of my life!

Angel: Get out of my chair.
Spike: Make me.

*dies* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd definately say season 4 of Angel is my favorite one.

Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
04-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Favorite Buffy season: Third because of the introduction of my favorite character in Buffyverse, Faith!!!!!

Favorite Angel season: Fifth because of the great stories. The four season had a lot of cool stuff too, such as the return of Angelus and Faith.

Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
04-23-2004, 02:56 PM
Angel: Spike! Just turn around and walk away.
Spike: You're...
Angel: SPIKE!!
Spike: You're a bloody puppet!!!
throws him the door

Spike: You're a wee little puppet man!
Angel punches Spike

Angel: What are you all looking at?
Spike: They are looking at the wee little puppet man.
Angel gets mad, bites Spike, and punches the heck out of him in the elevator.

BEST ANGEL EPISODE EVER!!!!!

Demonfox38
04-23-2004, 03:03 PM
I loved the Angel episode where Angel was taken over by a parasite and he kept on hallucinating!

Harmony: Get out of the way. You're blocking the apoclypse!

Buffy fav: Definately 5. 4 was all right, with Spike having to be good & everything. :evilgrin:

Tigershard
04-23-2004, 07:23 PM
I've been watching Buffy since it started airing. It is my favorite non-animated TV show.

My favorite season of Buffy is season 5. That season covered a lot of dark themes, and "The Gift" was just a monumental episode.

My favorite season of Angel was season 4. So many twists and turns. I had no clue what to expect, it was damn exciting.

Mars-Chan
04-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle:
Angel: Spike! Just turn around and walk away.
Spike: You're...
Angel: SPIKE!!
Spike: You're a bloody puppet!!!
throws him the door

Spike: You're a wee little puppet man!
Angel punches Spike

Angel: What are you all looking at?
Spike: They are looking at the wee little puppet man.
Angel gets mad, bites Spike, and punches the heck out of him in the elevator.

BEST ANGEL EPISODE EVER!!!!!

AMEN! :D :nod: *dies laughing at that episode*

ZariusTwo
04-24-2004, 01:19 PM
Angel is to get ONE MOVIE A YEAR FROM WARNER BROS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tigershard
04-24-2004, 05:45 PM
Angel is to get ONE MOVIE A YEAR FROM WARNER BROS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm suddenly reminded of Babylon 5. Five seasons, and a bunch of TV movies, hmmm.

Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
04-24-2004, 11:01 PM
Yeah I heard about the movie deal with the WB. It's no season six but it might actually be better. The WB is possibly going to do six of these 2 hour movies (one a month) next season. Each one dealing with a different storyline and a different villian. And supposely, the series finale is going to have a HUGE cliffhanger so that their can be something to have in these movies. Possibly have Angel get his humanity back? Or even the reappearance by slayers Buffy and Faith? Or even the return of Fred and Cordelia? Plus, the production costs will be much higher! Anything is possible. Angel may be dieing as a TV series, but he will live on as movies! I can't wait to see what they do!!!

Tigershard
04-25-2004, 06:39 AM
I really really doubt we are going to see Buffy or Faith in the next few episodes. Last I read they were too busy with their own projects. If either of them do appear, I would be surprised how they can keep it so well hidden, because things tend to get around on the internet.

Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
04-25-2004, 10:20 AM
I really really doubt we are going to see Buffy or Faith in the next few episodes. Last I read they were too busy with their own projects. If either of them do appear, I would be surprised how they can keep it so well hidden, because things tend to get around on the internet.

I didn't say that they would appear in the final episodes of the series. I said they might appear in the TV movies. I already know that both are busy with stuff. (Eliza with 'Tru Calling' and Sarah with her Japanese horror film.)