PDA

View Full Version : Leatherhead

Drtooth
04-26-2004, 11:02 AM
Which Leatherhead is your favorite? I've amalgamated the Comic and New series Leatherheads becasuse they are pretty much the same.

My favorite is the newer version/ comic version. No lousy cajun accent for one. Plus, I like all the angst....

InsaneZane
04-26-2004, 11:10 AM
i'm gonna have to say new toon.
even though i've only seen one episode so far.
at first i thought it was weird for leatherhead,
someone who was in my mind to be a stupid idiot with a dumb accent, with absolutly zero decent intent on destroying the turtles,
and he turns out to be a highly intellegent bad@$$ with an anger management problem, and of course no accent.
i was sold, they changed leatherhead for the better.
plus, the white coat always looks cooler than a vest and a hat.

creativerealms82
04-26-2004, 11:13 AM
While he reminds me of Lizard from Spider man I would say comic/new toon Leatherhead. I wonder if he will be missing an eye the next time he shows up.

Relay
04-26-2004, 11:14 AM
The new toon/comic Leatherhead is so cool because even though he is large and scary-looking, he is really intelligent and friendly. That kind of contrast makes him a more interesting character. I can't wait for him to make a surprise return on the new toon.

InsaneZane
04-26-2004, 11:27 AM
yeah, that was actually my first thought of him...
Spiderman's Lizard :lol:

Taloniss
04-26-2004, 12:40 PM
New Toon/comic. Not only is he a good character, but the old toon's accent was really annoying after the first few minutes.