PDA

View Full Version : Ok i been watching the first TMNT movie and is raph

Naruto
04-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Is raph smoking a pipe when he is introduced by splinter to April in the first movie? I cant really tell but im pretty sure that thing is a pipe. So does he? If so does he or any of the others smoke in the comics?

Raven
04-26-2004, 09:11 PM
i think thats just his sai that hes holding up to his face

Jo Dawn
04-26-2004, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I know it's not a pipe...

Coola Yagami
04-26-2004, 09:45 PM
he was picking his teeth with his sai.... very damn obvious.

darthsmozers
04-26-2004, 11:05 PM
very damn obvious

chill dude

Dane E5R
04-26-2004, 11:41 PM
lol Well it's true.. That is very damn obvious.

Meira-Bates
04-27-2004, 05:19 AM
Yep EXTREAMLY damn obvious O.o

XERO
04-27-2004, 07:43 AM
Obviously... :roll:

Naruto
04-27-2004, 09:44 AM
Well i am watching it on my computer and my moniter sucks. It looks like he has some kind of bong in his mouth. No joke it looks like a bong instead of sais. I am ganna try to look at it once more. I need a new moniter lol.

Orochi Chimera
04-27-2004, 11:41 AM
You must have gotten the underground version of the movie with deleted footage. :wink: :lol:

Voltron
04-27-2004, 12:58 PM
You must have gotten the underground version of the movie with deleted footage. :wink: :lol:

Yeah, the "Shredder gets High" scenes were great.

Tetsu-"Master, we caught the rat."
Shredder-"Dude, Tetsu...you look so cool..."
Tetsu-"Master...the rat?"
Shredder-"What? Oh right...Splinter. Hey man, you wanna get high?"
Splinter-"I will never submit to your evils, Saki."
Shredder-"Holy crap Tetsu you caught Mickey Mouse...hehehehehehehehehehe."

Naruto
04-27-2004, 05:53 PM
ok i watched it again, because i was in a lighted area meaning it was harder to see, and also there was this big smoke thing coming from behind Rapheal and having his sai's picking his teeth made you know everything look like he was smokeing a pipe or something. Well i got it now it makes sense

Buslady
04-28-2004, 06:23 AM
say WHAT????? HELL NO!

look closer dude, that's his sai...he's picking his teeth with his sai.

oh man.... :roll:

Sadako*sCranes
04-28-2004, 12:15 PM
Yeah, the "Shredder gets High" scenes were great.

Tetsu-"Master, we caught the rat."
Shredder-"Dude, Tetsu...you look so cool..."
Tetsu-"Master...the rat?"
Shredder-"What? Oh right...Splinter. Hey man, you wanna get high?"
Splinter-"I will never submit to your evils, Saki."
Shredder-"Holy crap Tetsu you caught Mickey Mouse...hehehehehehehehehehe."
What the heck! When did you decide to come up with that? lol :tlol:

Naruto posted:
Is raph smoking a pipe when he is introduced by splinter to April in the first movie? I cant really tell but im pretty sure that thing is a pipe. So does he? If so does he or any of the others smoke in the comics?
ok i watched it again, because i was in a lighted area meaning it was harder to see, and also there was this big smoke thing coming from behind Rapheal and having his sai's picking his teeth made you know everything look like he was smokeing a pipe or something. Well i got it now it makes sense
*brings out her DVD to look* The smoke is way behind Raphael's head running vertical in a white puffy stream. There's no haze, it's clear air right around Raphael so there's no real sign he's smoking a pipe. The sai in his mouth just reflects the dirty brick walls so it looks like wood and the way the top prong is positioned it kinda does, with a little imagination, resemble the shape of a pipe cup.... :trazz:

Naruto
04-28-2004, 03:57 PM
I know that, i am saying that because i was in a lighted area which doesnt make veiwing good on monitors and that there was smoke behind him and he was picking his teeth with his sai it sorta made it look like he was smoking a pipe. Like Sadako*sCranes said. That is why i thought that. I know he is picking his teeth with his sai lol you miss read what i said Buslady

CrippledNitemare
04-29-2004, 11:46 AM
Which brings up the idea of rechecking a scene a couple times before posting about it and making everyone jump.

Naruto
04-29-2004, 11:55 AM
Actually i did. Like i said i did it in a lighted area. It wasnt until i got home late at night when i came to this thread and remmemberd to check. Sorry about that guys. But i am sure others would of done the same if they saw that. Cause i was like "what the!" Yeah sorry again about that and thanks everyone for helping me clear that up.

Ryan
04-29-2004, 05:41 PM
Please do not take this the wrong way, but a pipe? What the frig? I knew it was his sai the very first time I saw the movie. Does your television have a very dark resolution? If so that could explain it. Or, are you a closet smoker? heh. :P

Ryan

Amanda
04-30-2004, 04:53 AM
oh jesus.

dunno what you're going on about but i think you may have to lay off the pipe yourself.

and whats with the bong thing anyway??

*shaking head*

i've had enough of silly posts.

Peanut
04-30-2004, 06:42 AM
Only Naruto, that's all I can say on the subject.

Naruto
04-30-2004, 07:13 AM
You people dont get the point of having light on your computer monitor and it really effecting how things look :sweatdro: Or your just making fun of me and you know what the point is and you understand what happened. Ill go with the second one since it was explained in here more then 3 times

That Matt Guy
04-30-2004, 07:41 AM
My monitor is dark too. I always thought he was giving himself a root canal.

raphael_is_cool
04-30-2004, 09:17 AM
I know how monitors can distort stuff. I made that south park version of me on the PC at home and to everyone else it looked like I was tanned (or to StoneIll I looked cuban) and to me it looked normal...very weird indeed