PDA

View Full Version : Tatsu vs. Hun!

Sadako*sCranes
04-28-2004, 09:12 PM
Personally, I really don't know which one of them would win in battle since they both were trained by Shredder as his right hand man in two different sources so they're very good fighters! But what do you guys think? I feel like I'm doing a spinoff of that Animal Face-off show on Discovery Channel like the Tiger vs. the Bear one that came on the other night! :tlol:

Oh, I'll just give the draw option for my answer! :tanime:

Raven
04-28-2004, 09:14 PM
hard to say, but im gonna gamble and say testu.

MikesPizzaShack
04-28-2004, 11:25 PM
i say hun..i mean look at baxter....nuff said lmao.

GK Punk
04-29-2004, 02:30 AM
goin' with Tatsu. the man was a bad ass.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
04-29-2004, 06:26 AM
They were both extremley loyal to shredder.

It is hard to say wheter I like tatsu or hun better. Hun has a more of a personality and has brute strenght. Tatsu I find him merciless since he kicked the ninja in the face for lowering his eyes to an enemy, getting mad when one bumped into him and I thought that was neat when he beat up the henchmen when shredder got mad at him for his failure.

raphael_is_cool
04-29-2004, 06:48 AM
Tatsu was hit by a golf club and stayed down didn't he?
Hun has had brick walls collapse on him, aerials twanged in his face, fallen from a skycraper, had massive cage bars collapse on him and plenty of other serious knocks and fall and still survived. He's also a man-mountain

I know who my vote goes to

Tigershard
04-29-2004, 09:18 AM
I'd say Hun. Tatsu seems more of the honor bound ninja kinda guy. Hun would probably stab you while your back is turned. He is the leader of a gang... and the purple dragons aren't known to be particularly honorable.

ZariusTwo
04-29-2004, 09:29 AM
NINJA..VANISH!

Anyone who says that OWNS

Deathknight
04-29-2004, 10:06 AM
It would be ninjitsu vs strength. Although there is absolutely no possible way someone could get as strong as Hun, I think he would win.

raphael_is_cool
04-29-2004, 10:13 AM
I'd say Hun. Tatsu seems more of the honor bound ninja kinda guy.

Do you mean honour-bound to Shredder or honourable in combat? Because remember Tatsu attacked that kid even when he was bowing

Plus Hun does honour his master. In CAW he's fighting for Shredder and trying to stop Dragon Face from making the Purple Dragons break off

Usagi'sChick
04-29-2004, 10:17 AM
At 1st I was thinkin the cartoon chick...i'm like that name doesnt fit,...but i've heard it before.
duh, from the movies, ok, took me a sec
Tatsu seems like a really cool character, but the turtles didnt really fight him. Where as Hun is huge, and tough, and just wont stay down! Hun gets my vote for performance.
Leo reall hurt himself pretty good going up against him in the Shredder Strikes.
Tatsu is a pretty cool character though

Sakirules
04-29-2004, 02:12 PM
I like Hun better. Tatsu was more of a field Commander while Hun was the Shredder's right hand man. Hun is not only brute strength but he has deadly ninjitsu skills.

That Matt Guy
04-29-2004, 04:24 PM
Tatsu was defeated by a damn golf club.

raphael_is_cool
04-29-2004, 04:40 PM

That's what I said. Why's everyone choosing Tatsu?

Nosferatu
04-29-2004, 05:18 PM
I prefer Tatsu. But it's pretty much by default. You see, I don't like Hun. Never have. Probably never will. There's just something about him that I can't stand.

Sadako*sCranes
04-29-2004, 05:52 PM
But Hun has a rat tail! He can make you think of Splinter whenever you look at it! :twink: Tatsu just makes one think of a tan, red, & black Ukranian egg! Just ignore me I'm in a silly mood right now! :embarass:

Oroku Nagi
04-29-2004, 07:28 PM
HUN.

I never was the impressed by Tatsu. I know the fight choreography in the movies wasn't that great, but his fighting skills never wowed me. He is still cool, but Hun rocks. Huge, tatooed, great voice, and he is actually a threat.

Orochi Chimera
04-29-2004, 07:29 PM
They both got knocked out by Casey I believe. Tatsu got hit with a golf club and Hun got hit with a bat(if I remember correctly). Hun is huge and has what seems to be inhuman strength. Tatsu has got skill on his side. But I don't know the extent of his skills. So I guess I would go with Hun.

Taloniss
04-29-2004, 07:38 PM

Casey got a nice swing with the club though, and Tatsu wasn't exactly expecing it, so he didn't have his guard up. And he was beating Casey's butt before that.

Anyway, I vote Tatsu. He has the skill, and Leo proved that skill could beat Hun.

Meeko
04-29-2004, 07:43 PM
I like em both But i like hun better

Zachatello00
05-01-2004, 12:07 AM
NINJA..VANISH!

Anyone who says that OWNS

I dunno Zarius, It just doesn't have the sting of "Let's do this New York Style!"

Heh heh. Seriously though, I say Hun. Tatsu never really did anything. Removed a bar, Clenched his fist, almost beat up casey, if it weren't for that ONE golf club hit before he went flying. Go Hun!

Krutch
05-01-2004, 01:48 AM
Hun. Nuff said.

ImUntouchable
05-01-2004, 11:20 AM
tatsu is a real man and hun is paper so tatsu will shred him into pieces :P

Misfit
05-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Hun. He's far more bad a**.

Meira-Bates
05-02-2004, 06:04 AM
Hun...even if he couldn't beat Tatsu one on one, and I think he could, Hun has the whole ganger crap going for him. Sure Tatsu has the foot...but not only does he likely need Shredder's permission to use them...Hun has the same AND the purple dragons.

Dinny
05-02-2004, 06:25 AM
Hun got beaten up by a pet rat...
Tatsu got beaten up by a golfclub...
Golfclubs can hit rats for 6.

Sakirules
05-02-2004, 11:54 AM
so tatsu will shred him into pieces :P

I don't think so

Jephael
05-02-2004, 12:14 PM
I say it's a draw. They both have strength and honor the Shredder without question. Their only problem is they both have big egos!

Aztec General
05-02-2004, 05:34 PM
I'd go with Hun. He started off as a simple, yet huge, street punk. He obviously had some brains to match his overwhelming braun, and Shredder picked him up and groomed him to be his number 2. I like that story. I also like that Hun is incredibly loyal to Shredder.

Tatsu wasn't bad, but as someone else said, he was really just a field commander.

Sanjuro
05-03-2004, 08:44 AM
Well because of my different ages I can't decide 100%. Back on March, 30th 1990 I was 5 years old. That day I went to see the sold out show of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the first day it opened. The place was packed and the only seats left were dead center in the first row. If you go to a now ****** theater or any theater made in early 90's you know how much this sucks.........for the adults! I was a kid, with that brought a huge ammount tolerance for minor neck pain. I was in awe with the film. The character Tatsu in my opinion was the evil one. His actions and how he beat up the kids was viewing a man with pure evil in him. Today of course itmy views are alot different. I certainly like Hun, but as far a loyalty and honor goes Tatsu is in a world of his own.

bufo
05-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Tatsu, I think Hun is a kinda dumb and boring character

Barkworm
05-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Tatsu, I think Hun is a kinda dumb and boring character
He was cool in the first eps but he got quite boring.

Mobius One
05-04-2004, 09:05 AM
Meh, don'y like Hun that much, so Tatsu wins for me.