PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Hell..are you?

Voltron
04-30-2004, 04:46 PM
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Take the quiz and find out if you're going to Hell.

Dane E5R
04-30-2004, 05:02 PM
5th level for E5R.

kyabetsu
04-30-2004, 05:02 PM
in the loveliest little handbag and matching pumps!

Psycho Raph
04-30-2004, 05:03 PM
Seventh Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

------------

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Nosferatu
04-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Yep.

*takes test*

Yep.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

damnhooligan
04-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Seventh Level!

Anyone want to go halves with me on a nice little Styx-side condo down there? Amenities and brimstone included with rent. No pets.

Shadow the hedgehog
04-30-2004, 05:22 PM
5th Level of Hell for me...

Kid Icarus
04-30-2004, 05:24 PM
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Take the quiz and find out if you're going to Hell.I don't need a quiz to tell me that one ;).

Yes, yes I am. At least I'll be able to have drunken drug enduced orgies and never have to run a heater again! Bwahahaha!

04-30-2004, 05:27 PM
I'll be watching Tomb Raider for eternity.

EDIT: Took the test...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

damnhooligan
04-30-2004, 05:35 PM
I'll be watching Tomb Raider for eternity.I will pray for you.

Machias Banshee
04-30-2004, 05:37 PM
oh boy...

edit, cuz i read some questions wrong...

First Level of Hell - Limbo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

(Click on a level for more info)

Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers High
Level 1 Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
Level 2 Lustful Low
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very Low
Level 6 The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Low
Level 8 the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Low
Level 9 Cocytus Treacherous Low

*rolls eyes* I almost went to hell cuz i was stupid. Well, that and I inherited my mom's hips... :roll:

04-30-2004, 05:38 PM

Don't bother. I had it coming. :lol:

EDIT: I like how you don't even get a choice in the matter. You're born because your parents want to have you. You think you're born into this great world and you're going to have the time of your life. BUT WAIT! There's a catch. You have to be good, or else you're going to suffer eternal damnation. How nice......assholes.

Sorry if I made any religious people upset. It just kind of bothers me.

Brodie
04-30-2004, 05:52 PM
1st level of hell, Limbo:

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

Taloniss
04-30-2004, 05:55 PM
Fourth Level of Hell

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

Hannah
04-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

BOOYAH!!!

Mistress Karai
04-30-2004, 06:12 PM
What the hell kind of topic is this? You freaks. :lol: :o

Hannah
04-30-2004, 06:18 PM
What the hell kind of topic is this? You freaks. :lol: :o
Do to hell, you hell haterZ!

Jo Dawn
04-30-2004, 06:45 PM
Er... I went to Purgatory... Though maybe I should take it again...

in the loveliest little handbag and matching pumps!

:lol:

Peanut
04-30-2004, 07:15 PM
5th....g*d damn it. :D

Anarchistguy
04-30-2004, 08:24 PM
5th level

Mars-Chan
04-30-2004, 08:35 PM
N'yuck, n'yuck n'yuck, n'yuck....

Purgatory

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

:anime: :D

Mondo J. Gecko
04-30-2004, 09:00 PM
:roll:
I got....

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

This was/is a weird topic....
:roll:

Nosferatu
04-30-2004, 09:13 PM
There are a lot of people that got the fifth level. </obvious>

guitardave
04-30-2004, 09:22 PM
I don't believe in heaven or hell, but I took the test anyway...

Your fate has been decided...

You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Ninjinister
04-30-2004, 09:32 PM
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Moderate
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

I don't understand why I got level 8. Oh well, I just took it for fun. Humans don't go to Hell anyway. And if this is the Christian Hell, why are there so many references to the Greek underworld?

Barkworm
04-30-2004, 10:20 PM
:|
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Moderate
Level 7 Violent Moderate
I shouldn't have given money to those beggars in India...

Psycho Raph
04-30-2004, 10:39 PM

EDIT: I like how you don't even get a choice in the matter. You're born because your parents want to have you. You think you're born into this great world and you're going to have the time of your life. BUT WAIT! There's a catch. You have to be good, or else you're going to suffer eternal damnation. How nice......assholes.

I see it this way: If you join one religion in order to go to Heaven, another religion out there thinks that you're going to Hell because of it. Because of this, I backed out of the gang war called "religion."

Krutch
05-01-2004, 01:30 AM
I got level 2. the "Lustful" one. Then i redid the test thinking to myself realistically what I could change. Then i got Purgatory. hehe

R-iZZy
05-01-2004, 01:32 AM
I got a Level 4...

That Matt Guy
05-01-2004, 04:13 AM
4th for me too.

Just before the river Styx is the Fourth Level of Hell. Here, the prodigal and the avaricious suffer their punishment, as they roll weights back and forth against one another. You will share eternal damnation with others who either wasted and lived greedily and insatiably, or who stockpiled their fortunes, hoarding everything and sharing nothing. Plutus, the wolf-like demon of wealth, dwells here.

That fits me very well actually.

Anarky
05-01-2004, 04:29 AM
Second Level of Hell

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

Voltron
05-01-2004, 10:05 AM

Ai...just...opening your mouth is a bad idea. Stick to computers.

Kali
05-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Very Low
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Anybody else find it a touch Ironic that the person with the demon alter ego only gets to the first level?

Peanut
05-01-2004, 02:53 PM
I re-did the test...and changed about 2 answers...and for some reason I go from Level 5 to Level 1. :-?

ZariusTwo
05-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Does'nt Hell already exist in New Jersey?

Peanut
05-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Either that or England...

Dr. Doom
05-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Well, I'm a heretic.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | High
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

-=sends Doom off to take it=-

Dr. Doom
05-01-2004, 05:30 PM
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Very High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High

BAH!! The lord of the underworld fears Doom's wrath, and wishes not to be outsmarted once more, so he sends Doom to this irrelevent and disturbingly homo-erotic level of hell!!! Satan, you coward!! Show yourself so that Doom may make it clear once again, that there is only ONE master of Evil.......THERE IS ONLY ONE DOOM!!!! -=Storms through all the naked cannibals to no doubt outwit the devil once again and escape better off than he was prior to arrival=-

That Matt Guy
05-01-2004, 05:33 PM
Either that or England...

Or Edmonton... or anywhere in Canada actually.

Peanut
05-01-2004, 05:35 PM
I'd have to agree.

Ninjinister
05-01-2004, 10:13 PM

The thing is, I sort of agree. Religions are so full of bizarre crap nowadays, it's a wonder I still research them... I mean, gimme a break! A sinner because you believe in more than one God? Jeez. Anyway... yeah.

And Voltron, if you attempt to "proper-ize" this, I'll knock you unconcious.

Skeletoncrew
05-01-2004, 10:18 PM
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous Very High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

:evilgrin:

Of course, many questions were difficult to answer because my religion has a different definition of "sin" than Christianity. I answered as best I could keeping in mind what Christians most likely consider to be good morals.

Your fate has been decided....

Anybody else find it a touch Ironic that the person with the demon alter ego only gets to the first level?

Nah, we all know you're a pussy. *pats Kali on the head* Good kitty! :P

Peanut
05-01-2004, 10:43 PM

Don't threaten other members.

Dr. Doom
05-02-2004, 02:18 AM
-=Brandishes fist=- Cause if you do.....

Billy the Kid
05-02-2004, 03:14 AM
HELL yes I'm going to hell!!!!

I don't even have to take the test. As soon as I was sworn in by the Supreme Court I knew I was going to Hell. :D :P

Actually, I did take the test and discovered that I am going to the Sixth Level with my fellow Heretics. COOL!!! 8)

I must be doing something right!!! :evilgrin:

Barkworm
05-02-2004, 05:34 AM
What the hell did you guys do to get such high levels? Admit it, you cheated! :flaming:

Hannah
05-02-2004, 06:26 AM
What the hell did you guys do to get such high levels? Admit it, you cheated! :flaming:
Maybe It's because I beat up random punks and dont believe in "God" :D

Demonfox38
05-02-2004, 07:47 AM
Yah! I'm going to Limbo! . . .wait . . .

Purgatory Repenting Believers Moderate
Level 2 Lustful Very Low
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate

I haven't given up on religion yet. I've given up on most of the PEOPLE in my church, but not the scripture. I guess I've come to a point where I don't care what other people think, and I'm not going to cram my religion down their throats.

Hyper Metal Sonic
05-02-2004, 08:03 AM
I'm actually ending up in purgatory. This is probably because of my higher than usual morals for males my age and my religious background.

Voltron
05-02-2004, 10:55 AM
I don't understand why I got level 8. Oh well, I just took it for fun. Humans don't go to Hell anyway. And if this is the Christian Hell, why are there so many references to the Greek underworld?

"What I think he meant to say was, "Whips of Torment lashed 'gainst mine epiderm! Propostrous have I deemed the notion! Laughable as well, foundeth I the Greek culture! Immunity snatcheth mine ass from Hell's grim tyrant, besidingly!"

The thing is, I sort of agree. Religions are so full of bizarre crap nowadays, it's a wonder I still research them... I mean, gimme a break! A sinner because you believe in more than one God? Jeez. Anyway... yeah.

And by this he means:

"Your vantage is most like mine, young Ai. I believeth in more than a single lord, such as Basarazazanazanoth! King of Communications! Am I to be dubbed a 'sinner'? A break I require! In the mean time...indeed.

Alas, Sir Voltron of Greatington, if thou applicate properization upon mine post, The S shall rob thee of thou senses"!

I think I just dropped to another level of Hell.

Meeko
05-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Level 1 -Limbo

Eh at least i dont Suffer for eternity :|

Hannah
05-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Level 1 -Limbo

Eh at least i dont Suffer for eternity :|
Bah humbug.

Meeko
05-02-2004, 02:09 PM
I think i should of went to Purgatory...

There were a few words i didnt know what they ment so i Just clicked No or yes
so that couldve done it....

Raven
05-02-2004, 04:58 PM
im going to purgatory

Kali
05-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Nah, we all know you're a pussy. *pats Kali on the head* Good kitty! :P
*purrrr* I mean *hisss*

Dammit. *goes back to purring...*

Machias Banshee
05-02-2004, 08:21 PM

Raph: *grins, holding a big clump of catnip* Here kitty kitty kitty.... :evilgrin:

Voltron
05-03-2004, 05:30 AM
There is a lesser known 10th circle of Hell...

That Matt Guy
05-03-2004, 05:58 AM
Is that where General Discussion spammers reside?

damnhooligan
05-03-2004, 07:46 AM
Is that where General Discussion spammers reside? :nod:

God, I hate emoticons.

EZweasel
05-03-2004, 07:59 AM
well i took the test but hardly believed anyof what was wirtten. reason is i know i am going to heaven because i have trusted in christ finished work in a single moment in time.

Purgatory Repenting Believers High
Level 2 Lustful Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Low
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Low
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

Dane E5R
05-03-2004, 08:00 AM
im going to purgatory

No flippin' way. You co-created somethin' called "pain and suffering studios" and you're goin' to purgatory? Screw that, I'm draggin' you down to the 5th level with me, son. :evil:

damnhooligan
05-03-2004, 08:05 AM
im going to purgatory

No flippin' way. You co-created somethin' called "pain and suffering studios" and you're goin' to purgatory? Screw that, I'm draggin' you down to the 5th level with me, son. :evil:

And the whole "Preps Die!" thing has gotta knock him down to at least the 7th.

That Matt Guy
05-03-2004, 08:19 AM
im going to purgatory

And the whole "Preps Die!" thing has gotta knock him down to at least the 7th.

Forget that guys, he's going to that lesser known 10th level.

EZweasel
05-03-2004, 08:32 AM
i didnt realy like that poll. especially since i believe there is no sin that can send you to hell exept one. and that is to choose to not believe christ died for us after you have heard the truth and understood it.

Machias Banshee
05-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Please dont turn this into a religious discussion... :dead:

That Matt Guy
05-03-2004, 08:51 AM
i didnt realy like that poll. especially since i believe there is no sin that can send you to hell exept one. and that is to choose to not believe christ died for us after you have heard the truth and understood it.

10 Commandments? Ever heard of them?

I'm quiting right there.

Machias Banshee
05-03-2004, 08:53 AM
thank you. I really do not want to have to lock this thread...

Relay
05-03-2004, 09:27 AM
Second Level of Hell
You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.
I knew Hell was in store for me. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy will be there, though. They were a couple of real hot babes in their day, so it can't be all that bad.