PDA

View Full Version : lyrics for red sky and scences for turtles openings

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
05-02-2004, 11:31 AM
The song is getting stuck in my head. I saw the lyrics for the red sky eps on the bonus eps for the dvd.

The voice was different for the lyrics. The backround music for the lyrics was different. When they said when the evil shredder attacks, they said those turtles fight back. Is that what they said? I remember in the lyrics for the eps before red sky they said when the evil shredder attacks, those turtle boys cut no slack is that true. They cut out the turtles saying give me a break, we're really hip, saying michaelanglo is a party dude, rapheal is cule but rude, leonardo leads, donatello does machines and splinter tought them to be ninja teans for the new lyrics. Why did they say the evil shredder attacks when Dregg replaced him?

Did they change the voice and scences (which had scenes obvoisly from season 8 and scenes that intercut with the movie) of the lyrics because the series' format changed during the red sky.

They also had the lyrics the same when the turtles changed to CBS in 1990, but did that go until the 1993 season. The scenes were different when Turtles changed the new eps to CBS.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
05-02-2004, 04:46 PM
I cannot get the lyrics and music for the red sky theme song out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coola Yagami
05-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Yeah, in the original theme they sing 'when the evil shredder attacks, these turtle boys don't cut him no slack'. the other version sings 'when the evil shredder attacks, turtles... turtles!! fight back!!'

shredder was still around in the first red sky eps. he didn't get replaced till later, and he still made a cameo in a 2 parter later on.