PDA

View Full Version : The Newest Newb! Huzzah!

MGMae
05-04-2004, 03:21 PM
*waves enthusiastically* Hi everyone! I'm Mae - and TMNT is the obsession that just won't die. :lol: I've been a fan for as long as I can remember (literally.) I'm digging the new cartoon on CN weekdays and I'm digging the release of the old cartoon on DVD - could life get any better?

Favorite Turtle: Raphael :goofygri:
But Turtle Most Like: Michaelangelo

And as for my jesting sig - I am a full blown uber Fangirl myself (NOO! Not another one, you cry!) :D

So yeah! Great forum, glad to be here!

Raven
05-04-2004, 03:45 PM
hi, welcome, here have a glow stick that I pissed on.

redsai4lex
05-04-2004, 04:35 PM
Welcome! You'll fit in perfectly...

*hands MGMae a shiny new red sai dagger*

tell me what does "MGMae" stand for???

Machias Banshee
05-04-2004, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the forums!

*gives MGMae a mango of welcome*

Nifty Avatar... :D Drew it yourself, I take it?

Jo Dawn
05-04-2004, 08:00 PM
Welcome! My name's Jo Dawn, but you can call me Jo or JD, whichever you prefer. :)

Ah... another fangirl... Yes, you shall fit in just fine. :)

Enjoy your stay here on the 'Drome!

Ryona
05-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Welcome, MGMae. I am Ryo. Here; please accept this mochi. Be sure to enjoy it with a bowl of lightly sugared soy sauce for dipping.

BTW, That's a nice avatar. Did you draw it?

^_^

damnhooligan
05-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Huzzah and kudos!

Welcome aboard the HMS Technodrome, matey.

Mars-Chan
05-04-2004, 09:17 PM
*Bows* Welcome, MGMae-San! I am Mars-Chan, but you may call me Mars. Or Mars-Chan. Whatever you prefer. :D *notices she is a Raph Fan-girl also* :D :anime: You and I are going to get along JUST fine. :D *hands over a slice of pizza* Enjoy your stay here and don't be afraid to PM anyone...me included. *bows out to go search for more "Dragonheart"
pictures*

MGMae
05-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Danke danke! Thanks for all the welcomes, mangoes, sais, mochi, and pissed on glow sticks! :lol:

Alas, I *WISH* that I had drawn this avatar - but it's from a series of sketches done by Jim Lawson. I doctored it a bit so it doesn't quite look like the original, but that's the only credit I can take for it. :)

RedXander - Mae's my name and the MG is a secret :P
(no no, it's not really a secret, just initials)

Can I ask where this mango tradition came from? :lol:
*sings* Oh I've got a lovely bunch of...man-goes! there they are a standing in a row!

MWA!

Machias Banshee
05-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Read here, young one (http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58383#58383) :D

MGMae
05-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Read here, young one (http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=58383#58383) :D

Aha!
That's an awesome tradition - me likes, me likes. :D

The Defibrillator
05-04-2004, 11:35 PM
Welcome, MGMae. I am Ryo. Here; please accept this mochi. Be sure to enjoy it with a bowl of lightly sugared soy sauce for dipping.

BTW, That's a nice avatar. Did you draw it?

^_^

Wow, you are a freak. Take that out of your signature. Pretty please.

MGMae, heh, that reminds me of the Pietasters song, Maggie Mae. Good song too.

Ryona
05-05-2004, 05:12 AM
Sorry about the sig. Trust me, I didn't really put it up because of the picture. I'm just really hyped about the up coming DARK RAVE (it's an event)! So much fun! ...Anyway, actualy I felt that it may be inappropriate to put up as a sig last night and as soon as I woke up this morning I took it down. Again, I'm sorry for anyone I may have scarred. :sweatdro:

BTW, I'll take "freak" as a compliment. Thank you.

Naruto
05-05-2004, 06:23 AM
Welcome and Cowabunga!

Kali
05-05-2004, 08:55 AM
Best. Signature. Image. EVER.

OMG, I just died laughing when I saw that. That's fantastic. Just for that, you get a special mango. (If you'd like to find out why it's "special", just give it to your favorite turtle. :evilgrin: )

Ryona
05-05-2004, 11:32 AM
I'm glad that at least somebody wasn't offended by it. Sorry again for the image. It was an ad on a social goth-type rave party. I wonder how many of you see me as a twisted individual, now :ttwisted: .
oh boy.... :tanime:

BTW, Kali; give the special mango to my favorite turtle? Sorry, I'm having difficulty reading between the lines :twink: .

Kali
05-05-2004, 11:53 AM
I was kinda talking to MGMae. Sorry. :embarass:

MGMae
05-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Best. Signature. Image. EVER.

OMG, I just died laughing when I saw that. That's fantastic. Just for that, you get a special mango. (If you'd like to find out why it's "special", just give it to your favorite turtle. :evilgrin: )

Thanks!!
I shall treasure this special mango.
Now - where's Raphael when you need him?? :lol:

XERO
05-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome, MGMae.

I am Benvenuto, the self-proclaimed unofficial 5th Ninja Turtle, but you can call me Ben, Benny, or Undisputed. :)

Enjoy your stay, and awesome Avvy. 8)

Ryona
05-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Now I feel really stupid :tanime:! Well, that was a nice break. Now people, continue on with your tomato whipping, I'm almost on my nees! :tdead:

BTW, MGMae, that's probably the best illustration from Jim Lawson that I have ever seen! He's pretty damn good when he wants to be.

azure turtle
05-05-2004, 02:55 PM
AIIEEE! Special mangos?! Where? Where? :eek:
*looks around, frightened*
Ya gots to be careful when eating one of those! The peel has some sort of strange... uh...
*covers his mouth for fear of Mistress Kali*
Anyway, just be careful with those. Very potent, I say. :D Anyway, welcome to the Technodrome, MGMae! Hope you have plenty of fun!
*gives MGMae another mango of welcome*

Mars-Chan
05-05-2004, 08:22 PM
*Tackles in a glomp* AZURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been?!? :lol: :D

azure turtle
05-11-2004, 03:56 PM
Oh, you know me. Drifting in the blue void down yonder.
*points*
Watch out for the first step. It's a doozy. ;)

Hannah
05-11-2004, 04:05 PM
Azure!!! :D :D

Geeze, you've been gone forever, man! :o

Oh yeah.....

Hi whatever new person that joined lately.

We get 'em by the shipload! Tons of newbies!

azure turtle
05-11-2004, 04:08 PM
*glomps Kenai*
Hey there, dudette! :anime: Yeah, RL has been keeping me very busy lately. But I'm trying to stop by as much as I can.

And there certainly are a lot of new people signing up. The more the merrier. ;)

Hannah
05-11-2004, 04:22 PM
:o Ahh! Glompage! :eyemouth: Ah, how real life sucks.

...This thread shall soon be "OWNED" by Az. Who can resist saying hi to him? :D http://www.rit.edu/~acw7898/owned.jpg

Meeko
05-11-2004, 07:16 PM
HI im a little late But WELCOME TO THE DROME
im MeekoAngelo but you can call me Meeko

Mars-Chan
05-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Azure Turtle:
Oh, you know me. Drifting in the blue void down yonder.
*points*
Watch out for the first step. It's a doozy. :wink:

*walks over to the leadge, falls off of it, holds up a sign with "YIPE!" written on it, A La "Tom and Jerry" and falls off*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! *BANG!* OW!!! I'm...OK!