PDA

View Full Version : Random femme turtle

Red Lioness
05-11-2004, 08:36 PM
I couldn't think of anything to draw and somehow this happened. I'll definitely be coloring this one in.

http://www.furnation.com/Red_Lioness/B_W/femmeturtle1.gif

Whitewolf89
05-11-2004, 08:48 PM
Looks really good. LOL I like her "Come hither" look. Very sensual (am I allowed to SAY that around here WITHOUT getting into all sorts of trouble?! Oh, well............). Me likes. Hope to se the colored version soon.

Jarrah White
05-12-2004, 01:55 AM
Pretty cool :)

Kali
05-12-2004, 09:19 AM
Yes, I'll definitely be looking for the colored version of this. But I can't help but imagine the TMNT's reaction to her. :lol: I'm in a very strange frame of mind.

Whitewolf89
05-12-2004, 10:51 AM
LOL Kali, you're ALWAYS strange. But in a very NICE way.

Jo Dawn
05-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Wow... Nice job. I also want to see the colored version of this. :)

Ryona
05-12-2004, 12:25 PM
Stunning! Absolutly stunning!

Beautiful art work.

TilasTrinity
05-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Whoah, very sexy looking, well done. Just... I dunno, lips look weird on a turtle to me. ^.^;

Red Lioness
05-13-2004, 04:37 PM
Whoah, very sexy looking, well done. Just... I dunno, lips look weird on a turtle to me. ^.^;

Well, I normally put hair on female turtles because . . . . . well, because I like to. But I decided to try a femmy turtle with no boobs and no hair; no 'crutches' in other words :p just to see how feminine-looking I could get her. And with no boobs or hair, there's two places you can make majorly sensual; the mouth and the eyes. You can make the body feminine, but if you really overkill the lips and eyes, you can still make her a sexpot.

In hindsight, her mouth is a little too small, and I would have done the lips larger. Maybe I can fix it in Photoshop.

I still don't have a name for her or anything. It's amazing what pops into your head when you're drunk.

Ryona
05-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Well said, Red Lioness. You know, I wouldn't make the lips/mouth bigger if I were you. It looks great as it is.

Jarrah White
05-13-2004, 09:17 PM

Well, I normally put hair on female turtles because . . . . . well, because I like to. But I decided to try a femmy turtle with no boobs and no hair; no 'crutches' in other words :p just to see how feminine-looking I could get her. And with no boobs or hair, there's two places you can make majorly sensual; the mouth and the eyes. You can make the body feminine, but if you really overkill the lips and eyes, you can still make her a sexpot.

In hindsight, her mouth is a little too small, and I would have done the lips larger. Maybe I can fix it in Photoshop.

I still don't have a name for her or anything. It's amazing what pops into your head when you're drunk.

It could be you in turtle form... :wink: