PDA

View Full Version : Frasier Season Finale

Taloniss
05-12-2004, 05:05 PM
Well, tomorrow night's the end of Frasier, so I thought I'd put up this thread so people can discuss what they thought of the end, and what they're favourite moments/episodes of the show was.

My fav. episode is the one where Roz meets her babies Father's parents. (wow, that sounds like a Spaceball line) The whole running gag with the large noses was simply hilarious, and the reactions by the actors were simply gold. That episode can always make me laugh no matter how crappy my life is at the time.

My second fav. episode is the one where Frasier is obsessed with beating Martin at chess. Alot of classic stuff there, like setting off the fire alarm to wake his Dad up, and having to put $5000 on the line just so Martin would play. Frasier's reaction after he realized he beat his Dad was touching as well.

This season, I really liked the episode where Frasier scared Martin into having a heart attack. It was funny, and touching at the same time, and that's what makes TV good. Touching, yet funny.

Frasier, you will be missed. :cry:

Jo Dawn
05-12-2004, 05:14 PM
To be honest, I had not watched the show for a long while, due to various circumstances. But I will watch the last show tomorrow. This show had some great moments in it, and it will be missed.

ZariusTwo
05-12-2004, 05:26 PM
I'm going to miss Fraiser, a classic comedy, qulaity telivision moves closer and closer to existinction with this passing.

I hope it lives up to expectations...but it won't to me.

Because nothing...NOTHING...is going to top ANGEL'S Finale

ThirdMarioBro
05-12-2004, 06:37 PM
The show was half good. American TV now sucks even more.

EZweasel
05-13-2004, 04:10 AM
ok ..my post deserved to be removed. im sorry.

That Matt Guy
05-13-2004, 05:21 AM

:roll: Everything is just Japan/USA with you.

Barkworm
05-13-2004, 06:47 AM
Your biased comments are starting to get annoying. :roll:

ThirdMarioBro
05-13-2004, 09:33 AM
Sorry :roll:

Fraiser was actually kinda good. It's just sad another "good" TV show is gone.

Wingnut
05-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Frasier angers me....