PDA

View Full Version : mesogog and other dino thunder discussions

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
05-12-2004, 08:42 PM
I think mesogog is another vicious villian for dino thunder, meaning one who would threaten to destroy his servents. Scorpius, Dark Specter, BAnsheera were the same. master org was too. Bansheera was the most vicious.

I think mesogog is vicious because he threatened to destroy zeltrax the last ep and in the first part of white thunder said the future of them is not bright, and beamed their heads when they lost the gems and when they never foreseen the rangers coming. He also was going to punish zeltrax and elsa in the one with principle randall being revealed as elsa and when he was going to rearrange zeltrax's dna.

I wonder what mesogog would do if their incompetantance destroyed their lair?

I loved the 500th ep. It was a good way to celebrate the 500 eps. Forever red was not covered I am surprised because it was a part of tommy's history and they never covered the alein rangers and Countdown to destruction. Why?????? I guess because of the 22 minutes. I loved tommy's quote why don't you just want to rule the earth like all the other sickos.

I Love DIno THunder, especially with mesogog's personality and TOmmy being back. WIll kim be mentioned?

Stone Ill
05-12-2004, 08:43 PM
.. Shut up and listen to my order.

CookSux
05-12-2004, 09:57 PM
:o... lol

The Defibrillator
05-12-2004, 09:58 PM
I think mesogog is another vicious villian for dino thunder, meaning one who would threaten to destroy his servents. Scorpius, Dark Specter, BAnsheera were the same. master org was too. Bansheera was the most vicious.

I think mesogog is vicious because he threatened to destroy zeltrax the last ep and in the first part of white thunder said the future of them is not bright, and beamed their heads when they lost the gems and when they never foreseen the rangers coming. He also was going to punish zeltrax and elsa in the one with principle randall being revealed as elsa and when he was going to rearrange zeltrax's dna.

I wonder what mesogog would do if their incompetantance destroyed their lair?

I loved the 500th ep. It was a good way to celebrate the 500 eps. Forever red was not covered I am surprised because it was a part of tommy's history and they never covered the alein rangers and Countdown to destruction. Why?????? I guess because of the 22 minutes. I loved tommy's quote why don't you just want to rule the earth like all the other sickos.

I Love DIno THunder, especially with mesogog's personality and TOmmy being back. WIll kim be mentioned?

Double-you tee eff?

damnhooligan
05-12-2004, 10:00 PM
It wasn't until I read the word "Tommy" that I had the slightest inkling of what he was talking about.

I'm so not down with the kids.

Voltron
05-12-2004, 11:15 PM
Yeah, an introduction would have helped considerably.

d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
05-13-2004, 04:17 AM
O sorry I forgot the intro because I was tired at the time. This is Power RAngers DIno tHunder discussion.

Hannah
05-13-2004, 02:06 PM
O sorry I forgot the intro because I was tired at the time. This is Power RAngers DIno tHunder discussion.
You suck with excuses.

Brodie
05-13-2004, 02:30 PM
Shut up, Kenai. He was explaining something, big deal.

That Matt Guy
05-13-2004, 03:01 PM
In the new PR series, Tommy is going to be put inside of a tube like Zordon.

Brodie
05-13-2004, 03:05 PM
Then you find out that Zordon was the future Tommy, and later on Tommy turns into a midget thing.

The Defibrillator
05-13-2004, 04:31 PM
No. He was killed by Voldemort and reincarnated as a hen.