PDA

View Full Version : Death Dream (dun dun dun)

Hannah
05-13-2004, 03:23 PM
I had the strangest dream last night. It was about how I die. :D

You see, Uh, the setting was Summer 2005, and I had just turned 13. My Mom and dad were out somewhere, and I was sitting outside. (Which is strange, because I never go outside.) Some guy came up to the porch and knocked on the door. He wasnt answered, of course, because no one was inside. He retreated out to the street where I then noticed he has a black car parked. I walked over to the porch to go inside, and I guess the man saw me, because he got out and walked up to me. He opened his jacket and to my surprise pulled out a gun. He held to my head, and I was about to scream, but I got the message that If I talked I would die.

The middle of the dream kinda blurred in and out, and I can't remember it.

The ende was- er- I think the dude got mad at me or something. Then her shot me in the head...

The creepiest thing is that the guy seemed very familiar. I keep imagining him around me. Like, at school, I thought I saw him in the doorway. But, of course, he wasnt really there.

I think I'm going insane.

raphael_is_cool
05-13-2004, 03:26 PM
Yep yep yep that's an extreme case of 11-year-old-itis
Or as we call them bed-wetting dreams :evilgrin:

Anarchistguy
05-13-2004, 03:29 PM
How familiar did he look like?

Ever thought of defending yourself?? (The guy was armed? Details...)

Brodie
...Sounds like you got OWNED.

I love the "falling down an endless pit" dream. Damn, is that fun.

Hannah
05-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Yep yep yep that's an extreme case of 11-year-old-itis
Or as we call them bed-wetting dreams :evilgrin:
Will you shut up? You're such a bastard.

How familiar did he look like?

Ever thought of defending yourself?? (The guy was armed? Details..
Uh, lesse, I'm a kid, and there's this dude beside me with a gun pointed at my head. I'm not a ninja master. I've only been taking karate for a month.

Hah, that dream is great.

raphael_is_cool
05-13-2004, 03:33 PM
Will you shut up? You're such a bastard.

Calm down. Just kidding about, never take me seriously.
And technically I am a bastard, I was born out of wedlock :P

Anarchistguy
05-13-2004, 03:34 PM

You can say that again :D

Uh, lesse, I'm a kid, and there's this dude beside me with a gun pointed at my head. I'm not a ninja master. I've only been taking karate for a month.

I meant in your DREAM!!!

Hannah
05-13-2004, 03:37 PM

You can say that again :D

I meant in your DREAM!!!
Same thing. I still had only been taking karate for a while. And I was only 2 years older in the dream.

The Defibrillator
05-13-2004, 04:29 PM
Just carry a very large machete with you at all times. Make sure it's visible. That's what I do.

It also works as a chick magnet.

Voltron
05-13-2004, 04:40 PM
I know the feeling. I had a dream that I was diced up and turned into Chinese food for dinosaurs.

kyabetsu
05-13-2004, 06:06 PM
yeah... i saved my classmates from these "Men In Black" guys who had a pack of those weird "wolf/boar/rat" things from the beginning of "WILLOW" ...

but since we were all fleeing through this Kmart... i had a great idea to take out the baddies by shooting into a wall of spray paint cans which all exploded and rained firey death upon us all.

It was a horrible burning dream...

when i woke up, i figured out it was just that i'd had too many blankets on my bed and got hot.

that's just the way it goes.
some times dreams are prophetic... and other times, you're dreaming of toilets b/c you've gotta pee.

which is kinda prophetic too.

jeff the cheff
05-13-2004, 06:27 PM
Just carry handweapons around with you at all times, like TMNH said.

ThirdMarioBro
05-13-2004, 08:56 PM

Wheeeeeeee!

That is fun. Ever had the "hanging" all night dream?

damnhooligan
05-13-2004, 09:49 PM
I have a reoccuring dream (have been for a few years now, it's odd) where I'm part of a super-secret NSA taskforce that's sent out to investigate the disappearance of Saskatchewan. The entire province was stolen by the Russians and plopped on top of Siberia, where the Russian government claimed had been all along.

Best dream ever.

That Matt Guy
05-14-2004, 02:42 AM
Bad dreams have nothing on sleep paralysis, of which I am a regular sufferer.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Oh god. I'm f*cking scared. My mom isnt home, I dont know where she is, I can't reach her, my dad is at work, I can reahc him, and there's a black car that looks like the one in my dream parked in front of the house. I'm definately not opening the door. I'm looking all doors and windows. :o :cry: I'm scared. This is too creepy to be true. I'm going insane.

kyabetsu
05-14-2004, 10:49 AM
if you are afraid of the people outside:

RULE #1. STAY AWAY FROM THE DOORS AND WINDOWS AFTER YOU"VE LOCKED THEM SECURELY AND PULLED THE BLINDS.

even if it's just your neighbor's new car? and there's no reason to worry... if you're scared of it, DON"T SHOW IT WHERE YOU ARE. stay IN the house. keep a portable phone with you, in case you DO need to call 9.1.1....

i mean. it's prolly NOTHING. it's prolly just some one visiting the folks across the street.

there's just a lot of common sense procautions that should be taken to keep your paranoia in check.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 10:56 AM
...the car is parked in front of my house, not the neighbors...

...and It would be a BIG coincidence... cuz the car is the same one from my dream... :(

kyabetsu
05-14-2004, 11:18 AM
then hang out with a phone, and stay away from your windows. ... and don't have your music or the tv up so loud that you can't hear if anyone breaks in.

i'd also suggest being somewhere that's not a "one exit only" kind of spot.... it would suck to get cornered. be able to make your call and get the heck out.... but all that's supposing someone comes IN.

eh. if it's THAT bad, call a friend and have them come out and pick you UP so you don't have to stay there.

Storm Wolf
05-14-2004, 11:20 AM
Just carry a very large machete with you at all times. Make sure it's visible. That's what I do.

It also works as a chick magnet.

errr....thats kinda disturbing if you ask me... :tanime:

kyabetsu
05-14-2004, 11:26 AM
not me. knives are hot.

oo baby.
oo baby.
oo.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 11:33 AM
eh. if it's THAT bad, call a friend and have them come out and pick you UP so you don't have to stay there.
I don't have any friends in real life.

Brodie
05-14-2004, 05:59 PM
Probably due to always saying you OWNED them.

Wingnut
05-14-2004, 06:00 PM
lol,good one.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:10 PM
I haven't.

damnhooligan

Friend: My grandmother died on Tuesday. Heart failure, they say.
Kenai: OWNED! OMGWTFBBQ!
Friend: I hate you.

Hannah

You guys suck. :cry:

05-14-2004, 06:11 PM
Classic.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:12 PM
I guys really suck. I'm scared half-to-death about being murdered, and you make fun of me.

05-14-2004, 06:13 PM
I guys! :lol:

GK Punk
05-14-2004, 06:13 PM

Wow that has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on here. :lol:
Sounds like something you'd hear a guy on the gamefaqs message board say

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:16 PM
Go to hell, all of you. :(

damnhooligan
05-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Why are you so worried about being murdered? I'm not sure I follow. Is Amber Alert causing a bit of unnecessary anguish?

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:19 PM
I've had dreams before where pets died. They actually died within the next few days in simallar ways to my dreams. Okay? That's why I'm worried.

GK Punk
05-14-2004, 06:19 PM
Kenai, everyone is just joking. Chill out.

05-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Those are just coincidences. You're not some prophet or anything, so don't worry about it. I die a lot in my dreams, and I'm still alive.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:21 PM
Those are just coincidences. You're not some prophet or anything, so don't worry about it. I die a lot in my dreams, and I'm still alive.
Dying in similar ways? Around the same time? About 6 different animals? :|

05-14-2004, 06:22 PM
Maybe you'll know what it's like to be "OWNED."

No, seriously, cut it out. Just a dream.

GK Punk
05-14-2004, 06:23 PM
I really feel we should all start spelling it "PWN3D"
Ya know, the proper english way.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:24 PM
Maybe you'll know what it's like to be "OWNED."

No, seriously, cut it out. Just a dream.
What about the damn car?

Brodie
05-14-2004, 06:49 PM
Well if the license plate says "OWNED" then you know youre f*cked.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Well if the license plate says "OWNED" then you know youre f*cked.
I'm serious.

Brodie
05-14-2004, 06:52 PM
It's a dream, chill out.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:55 PM
I don't like dreams like that.

Jo Dawn
05-14-2004, 07:08 PM
No one does... But the thing with the car was... You probably saw it elsewhere, even just in passing, and that's the car that popped into your dream. No rhyme or reason to it, most likely. Just coincidence.

It's hard not to worry when it's so real like that... But I wouldn't. :)

Hannah
05-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Hey, I remembered something new. I remembered that for some reason the dude was making me smash my head wth a hammer. Ow. I remember it, I has a big lump on my head. The the dude started driving, and went to shack place and murdered me.

The car I don't think I've seen before, but you may be right, Jo.

Brodie
05-14-2004, 07:23 PM
Maybe you watched the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre...

Hannah
05-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Wha?

Mistress Karai
05-14-2004, 08:33 PM
I had a dream I was a Crazy 88 in a room filled with many crazy 88s fighting the Bride, I was doing pretty well and the others were being killed around me. The Bride killed me later on in my dream, just a sword flashes toward me and I woke up. Creepy but cool dream.

Jo Dawn
05-14-2004, 09:03 PM
I had one of those dreams the other night, where you think you're awake, but you're not. It was actually a bunch of short dreams... and I thought I was awake, but I couldn't move. I was trying to move, and I couldn't, or it was in really slow motion It was horrible, and so freaky, because it was so real.

*shivers*

Voltron
05-14-2004, 09:04 PM
Kenai, you should worry greatly. I've had dreams about my family and friends dying, and in each case it happened in real life, exactly the way it did in the dream! I just had a dream where a girl is murdered by a man with a gun! She's kind of young and he shoots her in the head! Get out of your house! Get out now before the wrath of that pyshcopath falls upon you!!

Hannah
05-17-2004, 02:50 PM
http://www.livejournal.com/users/kenai_yoshi/
The dream came back.

Kenai, you should worry greatly. I've had dreams about my family and friends dying, and in each case it happened in real life, exactly the way it did in the dream! I just had a dream where a girl is murdered by a man with a gun! She's kind of young and he shoots her in the head! Get out of your house! Get out now before the wrath of that pyshcopath falls upon you!!
**** you.

05-17-2004, 03:12 PM
Unnecessary.

Hannah
05-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Unnecessary.
what?

Voltron
05-17-2004, 03:17 PM
Unnecessary.

I know, all she ever does is insult people! Is anyone else getting tired of it?

05-17-2004, 03:26 PM
I know I am.

Hannah
05-17-2004, 03:30 PM
Go to hell, both of you. :cry:

Voltron
05-17-2004, 03:33 PM
It continues

Jo Dawn
05-17-2004, 03:36 PM
You guys... just ignore each other. By replying to everything, you're all just egging each other on.

Back on topic, Kenai, I often have reaccuring dreams that deal with real life things. Don't worry about it.

Wingnut
05-17-2004, 03:52 PM
Well can't say i do,in fact my dreams are about really weird stuff. Like me fighting Bruce Wayne in a boxing match...

Meira-Bates
05-17-2004, 03:58 PM
I've had dreams that seemed to 'come true'...but those are EXTREAMLY rare and it's always been about who my next relationship will be with oddly enough. O.o In all the cases I didn't really know the person yet. As for my other dreams? Pure wierdness...usualy gorey, violent, consists of people dieing or already dead....yeah...real beauties, eh?

Anarchistguy
05-17-2004, 06:01 PM
I'd tell you people about my derams...if I knew what the HELL they meant!!!
The only time I knew what I was doing in a dream is when I once beat the living crap out of Mr.Wilson (from Dennis the Menace). It ended with me ripping the guy open. I drew a picture of it...if only I knew where I put it...

jeff the cheff
05-17-2004, 06:32 PM
Kenai...you should go out to the car and see if anyone is there. If you do that and nobody is there, then you won't have to worry about the dream anymore!

Jo Dawn
05-17-2004, 07:11 PM
I... wouldn't suggest just going up to a suspicious car. Especially if she's getting some bad vibes from it. Unwarranted or not, she shouldn't just go up to strange cars that she doesn't know.

That Matt Guy
05-18-2004, 04:17 AM
I suggest that you go up to said car and climb in.

Hannah
05-18-2004, 12:39 PM
I suggest that you go up to said car and climb in.
Dude, stop posting like that on this thread or I'm reporting you to a mod. :x -nods at JD-

That Matt Guy
05-18-2004, 12:40 PM
Go ahead.

05-18-2004, 12:45 PM
Matt's just joking around, Kenai.

Hannah
05-18-2004, 12:51 PM
Matt's just joking around, Kenai.
I don't find it funny. How would you like it if you think you're gonna be murdered, and Matt acts like this to you?

05-18-2004, 12:54 PM
You still think that dream was real? Dreams are dreams for a reason. They happen while in an unconscious state, and have no effect on the real world. I know you said something about having dreams about your pets dying and a few days later actually happening. That was just a coincidence, a huge one. Don't worry about dying. You won't be taken away and killed.

That Matt Guy
05-18-2004, 12:55 PM
Listen girl, I have been in situations like that for real. I have had a loaded gun put to my head with a drugged out nut on the other end holding the trigger. I know what it's like to almost die, and I have overcome those fears and am able to laugh about it. Your scared of a dream. Get over it.

Hannah
05-18-2004, 12:59 PM
You still think that dream was real? Dreams are dreams for a reason. They happen while in an unconscious state, and have no effect on the real world. I know you said something about having dreams about your pets dying and a few days later actually happening. That was just a coincidence, a huge one. Don't worry about dying. You won't be taken away and killed.
There is an idea that dreams could be our real life, and that our "real life" happenings are our dreams....

Listen girl, I have been in situations like that for real. I have had a loaded gun put to my head with a drugged out nut on the other end holding the trigger. I know what it's like to almost die, and I have overcome those fears and am able to laugh about it. Your scared of a dream. Get over it.
...You do know that you should have placed a comma after "Listen", don't you? :D

That Matt Guy
05-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Well I'm drinking, so errors don't affect me.

05-18-2004, 01:04 PM
Matt, you're such a drunk. :lol:

Hannah
05-18-2004, 01:26 PM
Matt, you're such a drunk. :lol:
You've only just noticed?!?!

jeff the cheff
05-18-2004, 07:01 PM
Listen girl, I have been in situations like that for real. I have had a loaded gun put to my head with a drugged out nut on the other end holding the trigger. I know what it's like to almost die, and I have overcome those fears and am able to laugh about it.

Yea...but you didn't DREAM about it!

:D

Meira-Bates
05-18-2004, 09:10 PM
Listen girl, I have been in situations like that for real. I have had a loaded gun put to my head with a drugged out nut on the other end holding the trigger. I know what it's like to almost die, and I have overcome those fears and am able to laugh about it.

Yea...but you didn't DREAM about it!

:D

Yeah I didn't dream about my experience either >.<