PDA

View Full Version : I have just passed my college course

Naruto
05-14-2004, 05:58 PM
I am in 10th grade and I have just passed my college course, (A speech class) today. I offically have 7 college credits from Macomb community college. I passed this course with an A.

Have any of you taken a college course during high school. Not the AP classes but actuall college classes, where you go to the campus and the professer teaches you after your day in high school.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:16 PM
I obviously haven't taken it yet, but good job with passing. :D

damnhooligan
05-14-2004, 06:27 PM
I took Geology 101 at University of North Dakota during my sophomore year in High School. I had to go through a barrage of parent/teacher/administrator signatures to get into the class. And in reality, it was no more extensive than the high school Geology course I was taking in conjunction. Though on the upside, the town I lived in (Grand Forks) was so damn tiny that the campuses were not more than a few minutes walk from each other.

Jo Dawn
05-14-2004, 07:06 PM
Alas, I didn't do that while in high school...

But congradulations. Good for you! :) *hugs*

ThirdMarioBro
05-14-2004, 08:41 PM
Awesome dude! I wish I were that smart.

Tigershard
05-14-2004, 08:50 PM
During High School, I didn't take college courses other than AP. I didn't have the time, since I had 4 AP classes per semester since my Junior year and varsity cross country or track afterwards. I found that getting college credits can be helpful, but at University of Michigan it forced me to decide on a major before I was ready since I was a full semster ahead. Even though taking AP classes can college courses during high school can make things a lot more stressful, I think it is worth it. I'm going to be graduating from UofM after four years with a biopsych and german major, with 6 months spent in Germany included in that.

Voltron
05-14-2004, 08:52 PM
This is irrefutable proof that there is a God.

Meira-Bates
05-15-2004, 07:28 AM
I was too math stupid to do that x.X

jeff the cheff
05-15-2004, 05:37 PM
I'm in all level 2 classes in high school and I'm having trouble with them. I thought I was smart until I went to school.

That Matt Guy
05-16-2004, 04:35 AM
College? I ain't need that there learning.

Voltron
05-16-2004, 08:51 AM
College? I ain't need that there learning.

I jus' need me my shotgun, sum der bullets, 'n sum moonshine! hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowee!

TMNT571
05-16-2004, 03:25 PM
I took a forensic science class, but i didn't go to the college because the teacher who worked at our school was ceritified at Syracuse to teach it. I have yet to take the final Exam but I will be getting 5 credits from SU.