PDA

View Full Version : Oh please, god, no.

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:38 PM
Apparently one of my sworn enimies is staying across the street. She's a popular snob, so she find it that she can join the local gang and hang out in MY yard while making fun of ME. I watched through the window, because there's no way I'm going outside until I'm forced to on Monday. But she'll be riding my bus, hanging out in my yard, playing basketball with the gang, and getting drinks and food from my house. Ooo, I'm just so mad at her, she's stealing my worthless crappy life. I WANT MY GANG MEMBER TITLE BACK! :x

damnhooligan
05-14-2004, 06:43 PM
Everyone needs a nemesis. Mine's Luxembourg.

And what's this about gangs, missy? Damnit, doesn't anyone watch Law and Order anymore? Gangs are not the way!

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:45 PM
The neighborhood gang. We just call it a gang. We're the unpopular kids who live near the school. We walk around to the park, to the blacktop, and to the other places and sit. We talk sometimes, too.

Brodie
05-14-2004, 06:46 PM
Gang? Those damn Little Rascal kids? Were you Buckwheat, Kenai?

Hannah
05-14-2004, 06:47 PM
:D

damnhooligan
05-14-2004, 06:50 PM
http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v25/damnhooligan/buckwheat.gif

Brodie
05-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Ahahaha.

Wingnut
05-14-2004, 10:05 PM
little rascals kick ass,the originals. Not the movie,that sucked.

R-iZZy
05-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Ah, come on Kenai, everyone has a nemesis:

50 Cent and Ja Rule...

Turtles and Shredder...

All Members of the Boy Scouts and Michael Jackson...

It's all a part of life. You'll eventually overcome it.

Wingnut
05-15-2004, 12:27 AM
:lol: ,thats pretty good

MTN889
05-15-2004, 12:41 AM
My "nemesis" is tons bigger than me :(

Anarky
05-15-2004, 02:08 AM
my nemesis doesn't even speak german. he says words like "Yo muddafiggin bitchm you have not "fronted" your "diggity" enough"

i should go and kill him... stupid gangstaz

Nosferatu
05-15-2004, 02:14 AM
Nemesis' make life interesting. :wink:

All of my old nemesis' are long gone. I've had many over the years, but I seperated myself from them (un-intentionally) and I haven't had one for a long time.

Yay? I don't know. Like I said, nemesis' make life interesting. Since I lost my last one, I've had a pretty dull existance.

That Matt Guy
05-15-2004, 02:28 AM
my nemesis doesn't even speak german. he says words like "Yo muddafiggin bitchm you have not "fronted" your "diggity" enough"

The hell? Don't you mean they say things like "Sieg Heil" and "ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer"?

Dane E5R
05-15-2004, 02:32 AM
Nothin' wrong with ebonics, yo.

Anarky
05-15-2004, 02:42 AM
they're not even ebonics. that's just it. and nazis are very quiet at the moment. this time it's the gangstaz...

damnhooligan
05-15-2004, 02:59 AM
Man, everyone's out to get you. The Nazis, the gangstas, the Man, the old people, the leprechauns...

Dane E5R
05-15-2004, 04:04 AM
There are two people that I know that I've sworn vengeance on. :tangel:

GK Punk
05-15-2004, 04:12 AM
Man, everyone's out to get you. The Nazis, the gangstas, the Man, the old people, the leprechauns...

...The Robots, The Pirates, The Ninjas...

That Matt Guy
05-15-2004, 04:23 AM
...guys with Don Vito sigs and fishnet shirts...

GK Punk
05-15-2004, 04:24 AM
...guys with huge WW2 collections and Batman Avatars...

Anarchistguy
05-15-2004, 07:00 AM
There are two people that I know that I've sworn vengeance on. :tangel:

Only two? Aren't you the lucky bastard...

I'v sworn vengeance on a CRAPLOAD of people. I tend to hold grudges for a LOONNNG time...

i should go and kill him... stupid gangstaz

Give him one for me, too... I LOATHE gangstaz.

Meira-Bates
05-15-2004, 07:26 AM
my nemisis? That changed a lot in the past, but at the moment I am currently Nemesisless @.@

Shadow the hedgehog
05-15-2004, 08:29 AM
I am currently Nemesisless @.@

Consider yourself lucky

jeff the cheff
05-15-2004, 08:43 AM
Kenai...maybe she isnt as bad as you are saying...just because she is "popular" doesnt make her a bad person...but maybe it does...I dont know don't listen to me.

Wingnut
05-15-2004, 08:57 AM
Kenai...maybe she isnt as bad as you are saying...just because she is "popular" doesnt make her a bad person...but maybe it does...I dont know don't listen to me.
Actually thats a really good thought. I bet she runs her mouth alot though,because thats what alot of "popular" people do."

Anarchistguy
05-15-2004, 09:24 AM
Actually thats a really good thought. I bet she runs her mouth alot though,because thats what alot of "popular" people do."

Being a bitch is ALL about being popular.

Voltron
05-15-2004, 10:05 AM
Yet we have some talented individuals like Kenai who pull it off without being popular.

damnhooligan
05-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Jack of All Trades, that.

Wingnut
05-15-2004, 10:14 AM
Yet we have some talented individuals like Kenai who pull it off without being popular.
Wow,i feel one of Kenai's "Ownings" coming on. Cower in fear. :P

Voltron
05-15-2004, 10:17 AM
Yes, and when I'm slammed with that much wit my head will explode in horror. I hate being outwitted by toddlers.

Wingnut
05-15-2004, 10:24 AM
Yes, and when I'm slammed with that much wit my head will explode in horror. I hate being outwitted by toddlers.
Me too,i also hate it when they beat me in chess

Anarky
05-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Oh joy, the gangsta-problem is solved (for now...)! I broke one guy's nose and then smashed the boss' jaw ( I wouldn't mind if it actually was broken) and then they all get really nice and stuff :D

Anarchistguy
05-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Was that out of anger?

Anyway, great job... :)

Anarky
05-15-2004, 04:48 PM
at least i didn't hit that @$$hole with my hockey stick (I can't find my baseball bat anymore)

it was kinda like "diet anger". you know, when you're simply pissed but not really angry. if I really was angry then I'd be in biiig rouble now. But like that it just goes by self-defense :D

Anarchistguy
05-15-2004, 04:58 PM
...self-defense...? Did you fight them on the offensive or the defensive?

Anarky
05-15-2004, 05:07 PM
first the first guy hit me in the face. I didn't really like that. so i hit back, self defense according to the law. my fist was immediatly full of blood, and i knew it wasn't mine. that guy rolled away and hedl his bleeding face (I assume from the quantities of blood he was losing that the nose is broken). then the second one, the "strongest" of them (their boss) thought that he'd have to defend the honour of his gang. so he kicked me. and the i made an uppercut, self defense again of course, and his jaw made a really nasty sound and he began spitting blood all over the place.

I advised them to go to a hospital, and then they went off... That was really fun seeing those "really strong men" scared of one guy in a black leather coat and steeltoe boots with a grin on his face.

hopefully they won't be back...

EDIT: Even if I hit first it'd be self-defense. as long as you know the law, then you'll find these "holes" in it. voilà self defense :D

Anarchistguy
05-15-2004, 05:11 PM
anarky, I just have to say I like your way of dealing With a$$holes.

Anarky
05-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Oh...uhm, thank you. :D

Fun thing is, if you go and ask them "are you threatening me?...Please say yes" and then they go "Yeah, Biaaatch!" then you're free to do whatever you want to do with them besides killing them. All you need is two witnesses, which are easily found. Et voilà 1:0 for me :D

jeff the cheff
05-15-2004, 09:40 PM
how dare you anarky...teaching a little girl to beat her next door neighbor up and convincing the law its in self defense. :embarass:

Kid Icarus
05-15-2004, 09:58 PM
The neighborhood gang. We just call it a gang. We're the unpopular kids who live near the school. We walk around to the park, to the blacktop, and to the other places and sit. We talk sometimes, too.

So... if she's popular, why's she hanging out with the unpopulars?

I'd never be caught dead with a popular person... I hear they carry rabies.

Voltron
05-15-2004, 11:39 PM
Oh...uhm, thank you. :D

Fun thing is, if you go and ask them "are you threatening me?...Please say yes" and then they go "Yeah, Biaaatch!" then you're free to do whatever you want to do with them besides killing them. All you need is two witnesses, which are easily found. Et voilà 1:0 for me :D

You're like the Swiss version of Ryo Hazuki.

05-15-2004, 11:40 PM
Yeah, Ryo Hazuki took crap from NO ONE. He would beat up women and children if he wanted to.

Voltron
05-15-2004, 11:47 PM
Ryo Hazuki and I once went out for some drinks. After we drove around for a couple hours we came to sit in a vacant lot. A year and a half to the day that we started sitting there, men came and built a bar around us. When they had finished, Ryo and I ordered some beers; then, he doused the place in kerosene, lit a match and as the place was burning down he turned to me and said, "Always leave things the way you found'em."

To RYO HAZUKI!

05-15-2004, 11:49 PM
Cheers!

Voltron
05-15-2004, 11:51 PM
Ryo Hazuki taught his pet cobra to fetch and dial the phone. One day, his cobra had bit the maid; when Ryo found out, he rushed home and with tears in his eyes, he shot the maid.

TO RYO HAZUKI!

05-15-2004, 11:52 PM
Amen to that!

Voltron
05-15-2004, 11:54 PM
Ryo Hazuki fathered every member on this board!

Anarky
05-16-2004, 04:48 AM
who's ryo hazuki?

Anarchistguy
05-16-2004, 05:15 AM
He's either the main character on "Shenmue" or a friend of his.

Voltron
05-16-2004, 08:50 AM
He's the main character from Shenmue. Someone always starts **** with him and then he's forced to kick their ass. Good game.

Dane E5R
05-16-2004, 12:49 PM
Man, what is so wrong about being popular? I was popular in high school, and to the best of my knowledge, I'm an alright guy.

jeff the cheff
05-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Thats kind of what I was trying to say...not all "popular" kids are bad, some of them actually have friends for a good reason.

05-16-2004, 12:58 PM
Popularity tends to go to people's heads and they act like elitist assholes. That's not true for some people, though.

Barkworm
05-16-2004, 01:20 PM
Till I was 12 everybody hated me for getting good marks in school and being an arrogant asshole about it. After that I've always been the "nice guy". Especially Turkish people just love me.

Anarky
05-16-2004, 01:23 PM
People usually detest me for who I am. A foreigner, a punk, an antifascist, loud, clever, highly educated. Some people even want to see me dead.

I am even detested by those who I actually fight for (Foreigners and "poor" people).

It's not like I want them to kiss my feet or something, it's just the fact that at least they should leave me alone and let me doing my thing.

Jo Dawn
05-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Man, what is so wrong about being popular? I was popular in high school, and to the best of my knowledge, I'm an alright guy.

There's nothing wrong with being popular. But, you just can't let it all go to your head, is all. I, myself, was NEVER popular. Quite the opposite, actually. You'd think, in a class of 18, that went up to a "whopping" 48 (and we all were together in school since kindergarten) there's be less chance of this to happen. Not so. I was always odd person out. But anyway... I'll stop now before I really rant.

I mean, I was well liked... just not well enough for anyone to talk to me or invite me anywhere... Heh

Good for you, Elite, for being able to stay a good guy. :)

jeff the cheff
05-16-2004, 07:30 PM
Younger kids tend to be more jerks about being popular, maybe when she grows up everyone will mature enough to grow out of that "stage"

Hannah
05-17-2004, 08:08 AM
You suck. Go to hell.

Storm Wolf
05-17-2004, 11:28 AM

ahahah...leave it to NTN to bring something like that up! :lol: :lol:

hmmmm....my nemisis....is MIA....*ahem* we won't disscuss that tho...*coughs* top secret... *shifty eyes*