PDA

View Full Version : WWE Judgment Day: WOST...PPV...EVER? OR IS IT?

ZariusTwo
05-16-2004, 02:05 PM
The WWE announced that on the HEAT beofre Judgment Day, Jamie Noble will face a wrestler called "Willow the Wisp"

Pretty good idea only...

...Willow the Wisp is really Jeff Hardy

Ah well, ikf anything, that'll make for the crap PPV about to come up.

...(well, it depends if Jeff has stopped using drugs)

Rumours are Jeff will return on RAW after this "test" match, only he won't be Willow the Wisp, he'll be simply Jeff Hardy

Anarky
05-16-2004, 02:18 PM
how did you figure out that JH is Willow?

ZariusTwo
05-16-2004, 02:46 PM
how did you figure out that JH is Willow?

I know for a fact that "Willow the Wisp" is the name that Jeff uses in the indies...

GK Punk
05-16-2004, 04:28 PM
Yeah, That is Jeff Hardy's old Indies name.
Please god, please let him wear that mask....

Nosferatu
05-16-2004, 04:43 PM
I have zero interest in Judgment Day.

That's cool about the Jeff part, though. I'm a Jeff fan. Even though admitting that online is practically suicide nowadays.

GK Punk
05-16-2004, 04:44 PM
My old avatar was an animated Jeff Hardy titantron.

I hate "net" fans, because it's cool to bash certain people, and cool to praise certain others. it's lame.

Nosferatu
05-16-2004, 04:51 PM
Yep. The majority of the ones on wrestling message boards are like that. Though I'm lucky enough to post at two wrestling boards that are a different than the majority. You can like or hate whoever you want and all opinions are respected.

Still, there are far too many 'net fans that completely disrespect those that don't agree with the majority and that like wrestlers other than the ones that know 10,000 holds. Anyway...

I really hope Jeff is coming back. But only if he really wants it and is drug free.

XERO
05-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Me too. Personally, I hope the Hardy Boyz come back together for one more thrill.

Nosferatu
05-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Me too. Personally, I hope the Hardy Boyz come back together for one more thrill.

They could help that tag-team division if they joined back up, and it's obvious the division needs as much help as it can get.

XERO
05-16-2004, 05:04 PM

They could help that tag-team division if they joined back up, and it's obvious the division needs as much help as it can get.

Exactly. They were the only interesting and risk-taking tag team IMO.

Wingnut
05-16-2004, 05:43 PM
Hell yes!! Jeff Hardy coming back as Will O' the Wisp???!! I just hope hes commited to wrestling again and he doesen't mess up his matches.

The Clerk
05-16-2004, 07:52 PM
Yay! Jeff was my fave when he came to the WWE for the first time. Er... i missed him fighting tonight, tho. My sis, JD told me at 7:45 while me and my friend were playing a game called Death Throw for xbox... too bad i missed him. But when the whole Kane/Matt fued was starting up, i had a feeling Jeff might come back, they need old tag teams together again. Heh, it would be cool to see the New Age Outlaws together again.

Oh, and will someone post the results of Judgement Day, too?

lol, i remember Jeff's last match on RAW, and it's when he faced the Rock, i told my gf to watch it 'cause she knew Jeff was my fave ...woah, me and my gf's anne. was yesterday, 14 months, wo0t!

GK Punk
05-16-2004, 08:07 PM
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/tvreports/article.php?tvreports_id=1602

Nosferatu
05-17-2004, 02:39 AM
So...where was Jeff?

I thought that it was bogus, but I still gave it the benefit of a doubt since I didn't watch Heat.

Pfft.

Wingnut
05-17-2004, 07:25 AM
Jeff was released from WWE a few months ago after showing up late and or not showing up at venues. He also was "sleepwalking" through his matches and not the commitment he once had. He's tried his Will O' the Wisp persona and just being Jeff Hardy on the indy circuits. But at a Ring of Honor event he was almost booed out of the ring. I hope people embrace him again.