PDA

View Full Version : Is there...

Blaze DTGG
05-19-2004, 03:05 AM
... any real point to re opening any past threads? honestly.

I have been gone for a few months and all of GD is wiped clean.....

... this.. is REALLY annoying. I Just want you guys to know this... i mean.. REALLY..

i UNFORTUNATLY relied on some of those threads to show cool things to people.. stupid me.

Barkworm
05-19-2004, 03:16 AM
What are you talking about, it's all still threre! It's just that the the old GD is locked now, thanks to some stupid kids. But you still can view the topics!

Blaze DTGG
05-19-2004, 03:20 AM
ahh... i see... well I haven't been able to get the drome to work right for a while now.. i don't think it likes msn.

regardless.. I still think its stupid..

Barkworm
05-19-2004, 03:27 AM
Why? I think it's kinda nice to start again from the scratch.

05-19-2004, 04:32 AM
It'll work. The best thing to do is not worry about what happened in the past and start anew.

damnhooligan
05-19-2004, 04:51 AM
It'll make people think twice about posting spam and pointless posts (this one, excluded).

I say, give it a few days to flesh out and it'll be just like new!

05-19-2004, 04:54 AM
Just think of this as your final chance. Krang was about to take this whole General Discussion away from the forum, but we talked him into giving us a new GD to wipe away all of the old BS that's been going on. If we screw up again, this place is history, and so is my purpose for being on this message board, and I really, REALLY don't want that.

Hannah
05-19-2004, 06:04 AM
Just think of this as your final chance. Krang was about to take this whole General Discussion away from the forum, but we talked him into giving us a new GD to wipe away all of the old BS that's been going on. If we screw up again, this place is history, and so is my purpose for being on this message board, and I really, REALLY don't want that.
Krang was going to take the whole GD away?!?!

That Matt Guy
05-19-2004, 06:08 AM

Yes, read about it here. (http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10318&start=40)

Jo Dawn
05-19-2004, 06:28 AM

Yes, read about it here. (http://www.thetechnodrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10318&start=40)

Yes, we have truly been given a second chance here, with this new General Discussion forum. Lets not screw it up, guys. :)

Hannah
05-19-2004, 06:36 AM

Yes, we have truly been given a second chance here, with this new General Discussion forum. Lets not screw it up, guys. :)
Oh, man... I feel like a jerk now.... :(

05-19-2004, 06:39 AM
I think we all had that feeling at one point in time. This is why we started this over, so we can wash away any of that guilt. So don't worry about it, Kenai.

Hannah
05-19-2004, 06:41 AM
I think we all had that feeling at one point in time. This is why we started this over, so we can wash away any of that guilt. So don't worry about it, Kenai.
Okay... :|

Jo Dawn
05-19-2004, 06:48 AM

Yes... it wasn't just one person that caused all this, so don't feel bad. But, let us all learn from this, and act accordingly.

Meira-Bates
05-19-2004, 08:56 AM
ahh... i see... well I haven't been able to get the drome to work right for a while now.. i don't think it likes msn.

regardless.. I still think its stupid..

Ummm Blaze...I doubt you have you been reading the past few days worth of messages. You can still read them and link to them you just can't post to them, so I don't see why you're upset. It's nothing but attacks upon more attacks...this GD is going to have rules enforced more strictly but it didn't really seem possible to do that with old GD since it was getting nuts.

ThirdMarioBro
05-19-2004, 12:21 PM

Yeah, it's nice to talk in the other forums on the board, but GD is my whole purpose for being here too. Without it, the board has no real heart to it. Let's just take care of the second chance we have and leave the flame wars in the old GD......kinda like an old history book no one cares to think about.

And on the topic of restarting threads.....I say if people still want to talk about the thread's topic, then the thread still has reason for existence and should be brought back.

05-19-2004, 12:32 PM
I don't see why we can't bring back old threads, but you just have to start them over, as I am not going to take old posts in the other GD and bring them here.

Ryona
05-19-2004, 02:02 PM
I totally understand why Krang wanted to give up on the forums. People where being very immature and down right rude. As a newbie comming to this well constructed and superior forums (compared to others on the internet) I didn't expect that there would be such ignorant, arrogant, immature jerks here.

Sorry, I'm just sharing my thoughts of this place.

Hannah
05-19-2004, 02:40 PM
I totally understand why Krang wanted to give up on the forums. People where being very immature and down right rude. As a newbie comming to this well constructed and superior forums (compared to others on the internet) I didn't expect that there would be such ignorant, arrogant, immature jerks here.

Sorry, I'm just sharing my thoughts of this place.
:| -shuffles away-

05-19-2004, 02:41 PM
Everyone deserves a second chance. If people can change, cool. If not, then it goes away. It's that simple. No use debating over it, let's just see what happens.

Wingnut
05-19-2004, 02:44 PM
Well i hope this is sort of a new beginning for these forums. I wish the forums were what they were when i first joined,those were the days *daydreams*

Blaze DTGG
05-19-2004, 06:43 PM
*injects some insuline from all the sacrine and seemingly forced niceness*..

.. ok. maybe I am just a jaded, grumpy, cynical person who just can't stand the whole care bears thing.

basically it went from everyone being down each others throats to acting like long lost best friends/lovers/atatched at the hip twins.

I dunno.... maybe i just missed some point somewhere...

erasing it, deleting it, shuffleing it off.. never makes it go away.... but hey if the ostrich technique works for this place so be it.

my time here will be EXTREEMLY limited I will probably ocasionally check the fan area and maybe post there or for new eps.. but yeah.. it's ok..

Anarchistguy
05-19-2004, 08:44 PM

Holy Sh**...I never read that. Krang was really pissed.