PDA

View Full Version : Angel Series Finale

Brodie
05-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Watching it now, seems good. Very classy.

The comedy is good too.

Like Angel fighting with the....demon...suit guy. Angel punches him and was like...

Angel: Did that hurt at all?
Guy: Yeah, little bit.

Demonfox38
05-19-2004, 08:07 PM
**Spoiler***

I totally saw Wesley getting the axe. It was way too obvious. "Oooh, I miss Fred, wwaaaaah!!!" I didn't like it when Fred died, but come on. (Besides, Giles has always been my favorite watcher).

Illeria was cool. :lol: Did you see how her entire fist went straight through that demon's face?! Totally cool.

Spike was also good. I tell you what, it takes a lot of grace to kill three demons with a baby in your arms. :) Plus, his poetry session was cool.

I'll miss ol' Lorne, if he doesn't show up in any future TV movies. Kinda like him, for all his spooniness.

Good to see Conner fight with Angel. Family bonding time.

All in all, it was a good episode. Sad to see it wrap up production--and for the record . . .

YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND, WB!! :flaming:

Brodie
05-19-2004, 08:09 PM
Yeah the ending is kind of like "....That's it?"

They better pick it up right off from there with the tv movie.

Jester
05-20-2004, 07:57 AM
i agree......it was kinda openended.....did u notice also it kept saying "the WB series finale" not just series finale.....interesting....i hope someone picks angel up...even now...for season six.....come on sci fi.....u've picked up sorrier shows....i mean who cares if Andromida dies....it sux....pick up ANGEL!!!!!!
All in all, it was a good episode. Sad to see it wrap up production--and for the record . . .

YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND, WB!!
i totally agree.....WB IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!
i need a buffy spin-off or life i meaningless.....i may as well stake my self now....
Jester plunges the sharp wooden stake through his heart
"see ya"
Jester disapperes in to a puff of ashes

Jephael
05-20-2004, 10:50 AM
I kinda lost interest in the show after what they did to Fred's character. I thought that was alittle pointless. I mean I know the actress is still there, but her character is changed. It seemed like the show writers wanted to get rid of all the female main characters.

cqb101
05-20-2004, 04:29 PM
That was the biggest cliffhanger ening ever.....And I loved it!

"I'd kinda like to fight the dragon."

Tigershard
05-20-2004, 08:13 PM
The ending was interesting, though predictable. The whole "the battle between good and evil never ends". And I agree that killing Wesley was obvious. It was so obvious, that I really felt nothing for his death. I enjoy the episode, I just wish Joss could have done without the cliches. I know he is a more talented writter than that.

ZariusTwo
05-21-2004, 08:36 PM
Wesley's death was a perfect way to kill a character with nothing to lose.

Goodbye Angel, one of the greatest shows ever, axed in favour of gay Reality Shows

Jester
05-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Goodbye Angel, one of the greatest shows ever, axed in favour of gay Reality Shows
is that true.....just wondering cause there are far tomany reality shows....and we need more sitcoms and dramas....like Angel... :(

Jephael
05-22-2004, 12:53 PM
I dunno, I can't even tell what the hell a reality show is anymore since they're basically game shows! Although I guess the big difference is game shows don't have the same group of people competing for an entire season!