PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me..

Dane E5R
05-20-2004, 02:04 AM
Or does "Because you people were too immature to handle the first one. Personal attacks and spam will not be tolerated here, so think before you post" sound a little bitter? I realize Krang is obviously upset, but if I were new to that place, that little subhead would not give me a good first impression of this place. Why not something more uplifting like "Out with with the old, in the the new! A fresh start!"

Just my two cents.

Barkworm
05-20-2004, 06:25 AM
It's good that it sounds a little harsh, so it makes clear why the old one was locked.

Jo Dawn
05-20-2004, 07:35 AM
Well, to be honest, I think it's good that it sounds a bit harsh, though I don't know if that's the word I'd use for it... It will tell any new people that Spam and fighting will NOT be tolerated straight from the get-go. And that there will be repurcussions if they do.

raphael_is_cool
05-20-2004, 07:54 AM
Yeah, it shows Krang is a 'badass mudda that don't take no crap offa nobody'...or something...

GK Punk
05-20-2004, 08:02 AM
I thought it was prety damn funny. I was at a friends house when that all went down and they were reading over my shoulder everything as it happened. And when We saw that description we all had a good laugh.

Hannah
05-20-2004, 08:03 AM
Think of the poor newbies that joined during this.. they must hate us. XD

Anarchistguy
05-20-2004, 09:32 AM
I don't know...he said it like it was EVERYONE'S (without exception) fault.

That Matt Guy
05-20-2004, 09:33 AM
You know what, it is everyone's fault. Get over it. Let's not dwell on this.

GK Punk
05-20-2004, 09:45 AM

Yeah, I agree.

DarthRaphael
05-20-2004, 10:10 AM
Krang has came close to closing this place down several times already. We're all lucky that the forums are still up. The message he left gets the point across exactly as it needed to be said. No need for fluff IMO.

Barkworm
05-20-2004, 10:29 AM
True. Let's just forget about it and start new.

05-20-2004, 11:05 AM
The bottom line is this has to work, or else GD is gone. There's no point in debating whether it will work or not, so just let it go. We'll see what happens.

Krang
05-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Or does "Because you people were too immature to handle the first one. Personal attacks and spam will not be tolerated here, so think before you post" sound a little bitter?You're right, it is bitter because I'm bitter about the whole situation. If you were the admin of a board that this happened to, you would feel the same way.I don't know...he said it like it was EVERYONE'S (without exception) fault.Point taken. I changed it to something that nobody can argue with.