PDA

View Full Version : New TMNT Jacket @ Hot Topic

Halfshell
05-21-2004, 01:46 AM
Here's a pic:
http://www.hottopic.com/store/ZoomProduct.asp?ITEM=843880&ZMPHT=843880_zm.jpg
http://www.hottopic.com/store/ZoomProduct.asp?ITEM=843880&ZMPHT=843880_zm.jpg (in case the image doesn't apper)

The jacket is heavy. And the price is roughly around $40, i got my for $39.95

the tage says 2004 Mirage Studio so I know It's current.

GK Punk
05-21-2004, 01:49 AM
The hot topics around here have had those for several months actually.
Those are pretty cool, but not my style. I'd love a "work" jacket with the TMNT logo on one of the pockets.

Halfshell
05-21-2004, 01:55 AM
I seen those too, i one i got just recently came out. The other sold out quick. My sis has the other one.

http://www.halfshellheroes.com/images/jacket.jpg

GK Punk
05-21-2004, 02:03 AM
That's cool, hopefully they'll continue to make more of this stuff.

Halfshell
05-21-2004, 02:06 AM
Yeah, Its hard finding adult items, they dont usually sell at Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, or most other retail stores.

Nosferatu
05-21-2004, 02:34 AM
Cool. It's not really my style, either, but I probably could make it my style with a pair of scissors. :wink: :D

I'll have to remember to look for this.

Halfshell
05-21-2004, 02:35 AM
Sleeveless?

Nosferatu
05-21-2004, 02:49 AM
Yeah, pretty much.

I usually have a really "rough around the edges" looking style. Think "grundge" mixed with "punk". And old school punk. Not that pop-punk stuff that's big nowadays. That's the best way I could describe my style.

So it could match up well if I modified it a bit.

Halfshell
05-21-2004, 02:50 AM
ah okay

Drtooth
05-21-2004, 10:46 AM
Funny thing... I got a T-shirt yesterday that looked EXACTLY like that... same exact design.

Alien Hominid
05-21-2004, 04:47 PM
I picked up this shirt (in white) from Toys 'R Us a couple weeks ago. It was only $2.99 on clearance, and it just screams coolness.

http://www.emerchandise.com/images/p/TMN/pzYSTMN0001.jpg

Zachatello00
05-21-2004, 10:20 PM
I saw it yesterday, but just didn't have the cash. I had just bought my wife her birthday present. *sighs*

Jephael
05-22-2004, 01:02 PM
That looks like a cool jacket, and it looks alot like the one I bought back in October, but it's got a different design.

cqb101
05-22-2004, 01:22 PM
Damn, I gotta have that jacket.

Misfit
05-23-2004, 04:00 PM
Eh, I don't really like it myself.

What would be awesome was if you could get a jacket with a different turtle on the back. For example I'd love one that just had Raph. ;) Then it could have a neat little logo with all four tutles on the front part. I'd make the jacket itself be black and it would be a hoody fleece thing. Either that or a cool denim one.

PizzaPower
05-23-2004, 07:08 PM
lol, I know there is a hot topc somewhere cause my friend said he saw TMNT wrist bands, and since I skate I want them!!!

Brinatello
05-23-2004, 11:41 PM
The picture is cool and simple, but I don't like the color of the jacket. *GASP* Did I just say I don't like green? I do, but not like that! For a jacket, I like black the most and with a white design, it would look much better.

Misfit
05-24-2004, 06:35 AM
Going totally off topic for a second...

Brina your avatar is awesome. Where's the shot from? One of the season two episodes?

PS do you ever get on AIM anymore? I'd love another chat sometime (used to be LambChops58, remember? ;))

jeff the cheff
05-24-2004, 07:03 PM
I tried that jacket on and it was kinda.... :|

Brinatello
05-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Going totally off topic for a second...

Brina your avatar is awesome. Where's the shot from? One of the season two episodes?I have Michaelangelo DAH on here to thank for getting me that avatar. :) The scene, though, is from the episode, "The Return of Nano" when the Turtles, April, and Casey were up against the old fiend, this time in a run-down carnival. Finding the treasures Nano had stolen for his 'father' Harry, April was heavily rewarded and able to restore her antique shop. This upset Don into thinking it meant she'd hardly ever see them again. Just to assure him, she went over and kissed him on the cheek, telling him she'll still visit them no matter what! K, I don't know if the scene fully went that way, but you get the idea. :D

PS do you ever get on AIM anymore? I'd love another chat sometime (used to be LambChops58, remember? ;))Heeey! Of course, I remember you! Howzit going? I rarely pop into AIM these days because of my busy work schedule. When I am on, I never see you! Anyway, if you have a new screen name, let me have it so that I can add it to my buddy list.

Misfit
05-25-2004, 07:12 AM
I have Michaelangelo DAH on here to thank for getting me that avatar. The scene, though, is from the episode, "The Return of Nano" when the Turtles, April, and Casey were up against the old fiend, this time in a run-down carnival. Finding the treasures Nano had stolen for his 'father' Harry, April was heavily rewarded and able to restore her antique shop. This upset Don into thinking it meant she'd hardly ever see them again. Just to assure him, she went over and kissed him on the cheek, telling him she'll still visit them no matter what! K, I don't know if the scene fully went that way, but you get the idea.

Sounds cute. I love any April/Don stuff. The wait for season two is really killing me, I can't last much longer. I've read a few spoilers and it just makes me want to see it more. :) I'm glad April gets the shop restored, I felt so bad for her when it was burned.

Heeey! Of course, I remember you! Howzit going? I rarely pop into AIM these days because of my busy work schedule. When I am on, I never see you! Anyway, if you have a new screen name, let me have it so that I can add it to my buddy list.Yeah I deleted my LambChops58 ID a while ago now, mostly because I got such a horrible amount of spam sent to it. I have a new ID now that I don't post anywhere online and so far it's really helping, I've not had one bit of spam yet. I'll PM you with my new screen name and also re-add you to my buddy list.. :) Nice to talk to you again. :)