PDA

View Full Version : Voice Actors....ASSEMBLE!

Mikey the Party Turtle
05-23-2004, 01:38 AM
*Coughs at the horrible Avengers joke*

Heya. I'm currently looking for voice actors for my Ghostbusters series. We are currently looking for someone to play Egon Spengler and Janine Melnetz.

http://www.geocities.com/gbanimated/index.html

There are pics, links to the first version of the intro and my previous GB cartoon outing as well as bios for the voice actors.

Also, if there are any Photoshop gurus out there: We could use some new banners for the site, if you're interested. You will be properly credited in the credits of the cartoon.

NOTE: When you apply for the voices, I expect some good stuff. Non of the quiet, non-emotional stuff I've seen in other Flash cartoons. Voice Acting that's on-par with the awesome TMNT Flash Series. Voice Acting that's actually good. (Though of course, I'm asking way too much, I just want this series to have top-notch voice acting, that's all.)

Mr. Stay Puft
05-23-2004, 02:48 AM
I love GB almost as much as TMNT. I could give it a shot.

Mikey the Party Turtle
05-23-2004, 03:35 AM
I love GB almost as much as TMNT. I could give it a shot.

Awesome. Just submit the character your applying for at the E-Mail Address that's on the site.

(If you need any lines to practice, just ask.)

damnhooligan
05-23-2004, 06:21 AM
I'd be willing to give Janine a shot. I've always loved Ghostbusters. I remember watching "Job No. 567" on newgrounds a while back too.

I'll send in an email in with a few voice clips as soon as I can get the people in my house to shut up long enough to record a few.

Jephael
05-23-2004, 08:23 AM
You aren't looking for someone to play Slimer by any chance, are ya?

Mikey the Party Turtle
05-23-2004, 02:20 PM
You aren't looking for someone to play Slimer by any chance, are ya?

Nope. Slimer isn't going to be the same in this series. (He'll only be in here for a few seconds. :lol: )

@damnhooligan: Awesome.

Hannah
05-23-2004, 02:22 PM
If I get my mike working, I will try Janine.

Dane E5R
05-23-2004, 03:09 PM
Damn, too bad you're not lookin' for a Winston. I might give Egon a shot. By the way, I'm one of the MNT voice actors you spoke so highly of. 8)

raphael_is_cool
05-23-2004, 04:23 PM
Reminds me of trying out for this Butler part in some Jaguar series... :tcouch:

PizzaPower
05-23-2004, 07:15 PM
sowhen will this ep 1 be out?

FAH Q
05-23-2004, 07:51 PM
Do you want the voices to sound like their old counterparts?

Mikey the Party Turtle
05-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Do you want the voices to sound like their old counterparts?

Yes, that's what were basically aiming for.

@PizzaPower: Sometime next month.

@Elite5Raph:Oh awesome! You guys did a great job on that series, I was very impressed. :)