PDA

View Full Version : You ever have one of those days...

Jo Dawn
05-23-2004, 06:39 PM
*sigh* I just don't know. Today should have been a great day. It was sunny and warm, I play in a co-ed softball league and we won both games. I went 7 out of 8 batting, too. Our church had a night of music and I sang two solos, which went over very well. :D (Thank goodness, heh)

I dunno... I just feel... Blah. People kept asking me what's wrong. I told them I was tired, but... *sigh* Maybe it was the fact that my best guy friend (walking on thin line here, for those of you who know what I'm talking about :wink: If not, and ya really wanna know... PM me. ) had another of his friends whose a girl there, and I didn't really get to talk to him. They talked, I listened. Felt kinda out of the loop, there.

Maybe that's it... er... it probably is. Or maybe I am tired. All I know is, people kept asking me what's wrong, and he's probably wondering if I'm mad at him, if he even noticed something was wrong. Probably thinks I'm nuts. I was acting more normally earlier when I saw him this morning...

Okay... sorry for wasting everyone's time. Fellow Mods, if this should be locked, go ahead. I can't even think right now... But I do feel better at least getting part of the story out. I really needed to.

End rant.

I think I need a cookie... or something...

05-23-2004, 06:42 PM
No need to lock this. Anyway.

I think we all have one of those days once in a while. The best way to deal with it is to forget about it and let the day after be much better. :)

Meeko
05-23-2004, 07:29 PM
yes ive had about a year long streak of those days Where you just feel ..Bleh

jeff the cheff
05-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Yea, it sucks...try doing stuff that you like, but dont get a lot of chances to do, that always cheers me up.

Mars-Chan
05-23-2004, 09:03 PM
Aw, Jo..I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs big time* I'm really sorry. I had a day like that just yesterday...gah. :dead:

*hands over a cookie* Better? :lol: :D

XERO
05-23-2004, 09:32 PM
Cheer up, JD. Days like these happen.

Then again, if the Spurs were still in the playoffs, you would feel a lot better... :) :P

STUPID LAKERS!!! :x

Jo Dawn
05-23-2004, 10:34 PM
Thanks everyone!! Yes, I do feel better already. Ranting helped immensly, as did all your kind words. :) Plus my friend did apologise with only a slight hint from me that he did something wrong. LOL.

Thanks again guys. :)

Aw, Jo..I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs big time* I'm really sorry. I had a day like that just yesterday...gah. :dead:

*hands over a cookie* Better? :lol: :D

*takes cookie* Thanks, Mars!! :) *hugs back*

Hannah
05-24-2004, 01:33 PM
Aww, sorry to hear that. That kinda thing happens to me alot. @_@

.... -hands you a cookie also- :anime:

Voltron
05-24-2004, 01:38 PM
Thats why it's good to have a Bazooka. My philosophy is: No matter how ****** you feel, firing a bazooka in public will give you an indescribable high.

Hannah
05-24-2004, 01:42 PM
Thats why it's good to have a Bazooka. My philosophy is: No matter how sh** you feel, firing a bazooka in public will give you an indescribable high.
Oh man, I should try that. XD